Mom asked if I'm depressed

Is that seriously you @Gudru ? If that really is you then you don't really look bad at all to me. I'd say 4.5 PSL.

Your phenotype and eye colouring halos hard.

I have a compact midface and a high fwhr, but you mog me hard, all because of race skin colouring and eye colour. You look pretty.

Be happy my man.

Btw what is that nigger doing in your room?
it is his bull

I had tell her because she is ultra autist jfl

Is that seriously you @Gudru ? If that really is you then you don't really look bad at all to me. I'd say 4.5 PSL.

I have a compact midface and a high fwhr, but you mog me hard, all because of race skin colouring and eye colour. You look pretty.

Be happy my man.

That pic was me 1 year ago with heavy lense distortion, wonderful to see even though I spend way less time on this site now I have some puppets trying to leak my pics most people have seen. Good for them I guess

• JFL
Reactions: john2
If only she knew the reason for all of this is my long midface.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
That pic was me 1 year ago with heavy lense distortion, wonderful to see even though I spend way less time on this site now I have some puppets trying to leak my pics most people have seen. Good for them I guess
ovER

Be happy my man.

Last edited:
That was me 1 year ago at 53 kgs with svvere lense distortion, idgaf that they have a pic of me lol they'll get banned anyway

Gook
Looking good bro chill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2769