Mom basically told me to betabuxx

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
I got into the top 1 school for finance/business in my country and my mom told me word for word

"study hard so you can get a good job and a beautiful wife"

Funny GIF

she's not Western so shit like this isn't as bad as say an American bitch telling her son this but still funny

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
It's normal in your guys' culture and pretty sure the same thing happened to her (as in, your dad studied/worked in order to secure your mom) so I don't see what's funny about this.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and incel194012940
It's normal in your guys' culture and pretty sure the same thing happened to her (as in, your dad studied/worked in order to secure your mom) so I don't see what's funny about this.
it was funny in how blatent it was but I guess the context of her telling me this made it funnier

if you get a beautiful wife just beat the fuck out of her if she’s not fucking you or just giving you starfish

I got into the top 1 school for finance/business in my country and my mom told me word for word

Funny GIF

she's not Western so shit like this isn't as bad as say an American bitch telling her son this but still funny
where you from bhai?

Funny GIF

She probably doesn't look at it that way though. Doesn't understand. Tell her a woman isn't worth having if you can't still get her while your poor. I mean, that is the truth.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
She probably doesn't look at it that way though. Doesn't understand. Tell her a woman isn't worth having if you you can't still get her while your poor. I mean, that is the truth.
jfl the convo that led to that was me saying "women in this generation arent good enough to marry" and she told me to find a good women to get a good job :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin