Mom cured my BDD

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I showed her a ton of pictures, including one in the elevator mirror.

what I found out is that the elevator mirror is not accurate whatsoever. I showed her and she said that my face is much more narrow in that mirror and isnt representative with how I look.

I found out that a video With the back cam from 3-4 feet away is the most accurate picture of yourself.

I’m aspie asf this was a shit thread forgive me

• +1
Reactions: Normieville, Deleted member 4310 and AscendenceImminent
lol do you want to know what you look like in ideal lighting/ what ur ratios are,
go in a big flat mirror like one in a bathroom, turn lights off so its dark, and use the flash on the back of ur phone
and shine it on ur face (not the mirror but look at ur self thru the mirror of course lol )and admire ur self son

pretty much a cheap way of a ring light

some reflective surfaces can really make u alot uglier trust me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: saltii131, AscendenceImminent and Blackout.xl
What about your dad?

lol do you want to know what you look like in ideal lighting/ what ur ratios are,
go in a big flat mirror like one in a bathroom, turn lights off so its dark, and use the flash on the back of ur phone
and shine it on ur face (not the mirror but look at ur self thru the mirror of course lol )and admire ur self son

i do that, it makes me look so fucking gorgeous

@Blackout.xl king

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
i do that, it makes me look so fucking gorgeous
u most likely have alot of potential then, if u do that and still look ugly its over because that means your facial ratios/ proportions are the reason for why ur ugly and its over for u and the thing is u look very similar to that in good natural lighting through windows when u look through them

• +1
u most likely have alot of potential then, if u do that and still look ugly its over because that means your facial ratios/ proportions are the reason for why ur ugly and its over for u and the thing is u look very similar to that in good natural lighting through windows when u look through them
my facial ratios and proportions are all excellent, the only thing i need is a rhinoplasty because i have a aquiline nose since im mediterrenian, and do something about my under eye support. i dont have a recessed maxilla, or i think so. just that my undereye support is trash and since i dont go outside, my scalera shows since i dont use the muscles for squinting or whatever as you can see my eyes bug out quite a bit (and no im not fucking frauding or squinting, i have positive eyebrows and neutral-to-somewhat negative tilt

Last edited:
my facial ratios and proportions are all excellent, the only thing i need is a rhinoplasty because i have a aquiline nose since im mediterrenian, and do something about my under eye support. i dont have a recessed maxilla, or i think so. just that my undereye support is trash and since i dont go outside, my scalera shows since i dont use the muscles for squinting or whatever View attachment 282705 as you can see my eyes bug out quite a bit (and no im not fucking frauding or squinting, i have positive eyebrows and neutral-to-somewhat negative tilt
fuck bro those are insane lower eyelashes wish i had that, but yeah i dont have great undereye support, but bad undereye support isnt a death sentence tbh as long as you only have it in certain lightings

fuck bro those are insane lower eyelashes wish i had that, but yeah i dont have great undereye support, but bad undereye support isnt a death sentence tbh as long as you only have it in certain lightings
shit thank you dude i always thought i had some feminine ass eyelashes but i guess its not so bad afterall

the shit part here is that my under eye support shows up pretty much everywhere with me wherever i go
is there a natural way to do osmething about this ? i really dont wanna do fat grafts fillers or something since im 15 and broke

shit thank you dude i always thought i had some feminine ass eyelashes but i guess its not so bad afterall

the shit part here is that my under eye support shows up pretty much everywhere with me wherever i go
is there a natural way to do osmething about this ? i really dont wanna do fat grafts fillers or something since im 15 and broke
u even have it say when u look in ur car top window thingy
or in a mirror with good window natural lighting
mine looks worst when im in a room wheres only light source is from above fluorescent lighting

u even have it say when u look in ur car top window thingy
no but it shows up during overhead lights and indoors, at evening times as well

also do you know how to know if maxilla is recessed or not? i wanna send you a pic and tell me if mines recessed or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no but it shows up during overhead lights and indoors, at evening times as well

also do you know how to know if maxilla is recessed or not? i wanna send you a pic and tell me if mines recessed or not
yea go ahead i can tell if a maxilla is recessed or not

HOLY FUCK THIS ADDS LIKE 2 PSL WHY HAVE I NEVER FOUND THIS

unfortunately my nose still has zero definition and stands out like a sore thumb

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Good for you bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
King
Pro-blackout.xl gang

• Love it