Mom finally said she doesn't care what race of woman I marry

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
At first she always stressed the girl must be Somali but today she told me the girl could be Asian, white, etc. As long as the girl isn't a non-east African black. Like African American or west/southern african is an absolute no go.

This is good because most Somali foids are ugly asf. But I'm not sure what race I'd want my future kids to be mixed with. Definitely no east Asian or Indian. I really like Korean girls but I don't want my son's to be subhuman. White and North African/Arab seem like the safest choice.

Personally I think a Jewish woman would fit me best, this is the kind of Jewish phenotype I like:
d362fe82f4e5b2fc621bdf0f2cfbe1ad.jpg

My future children CANNOT be low IQ, manlet or ugly so west Africans, Latinos and Asians are automatically ruled out. I'm already at least 30% Semitic according to DNA tests (Somali) so it wouldn't be a weird mix either for my kids to be half Ashkenazim Jew.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Piratecel, currylightskin and 2 others
Cool man hope u find yo wife

1✓√✓√✓√✓√•

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
As if you somali nigger ass was gonna get married in the first place
You gonna die a virgin incel nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19896 and 1 other person
What the hell man...
Negative faggot loser shut up

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and fauxfox
Cool man hope u find yo wife

1✓√✓√✓√✓√•
Thanks bro. It'll definitely be very hard though with Western women having high body counts. I could never marry a woman with a 10+ body count and that already significantly limits my options.

I'm the exception for Somalis, I actually pull this ethnicity off quite well while still looking distinctly Somali.

tqSS9x.png

Imagine the mogger 6'3 high IQ sons if I marry a Jewish girl like in the first pic. They'd look like a really unique mulatto

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19896 and Sigmamale
Any further opinions? Will my kids be subhuman if I marry a Jewish girl?

Why are east africans so racist to west africans.

Thanks bro. It'll definitely be very hard though with Western women having high body counts. I could never marry a woman with a 10+ body count and that already significantly limits my options.

I'm the exception for Somalis, I actually pull this ethnicity off quite well while still looking distinctly Somali.

tqSS9x.png

Imagine the mogger 6'3 high IQ sons if I marry a Jewish girl like in the first pic. They'd look like a really unique mulatto
Bruh

Why are east africans so racist to west africans.
Idk why but my parents think they're low IQ and are they last race they''d want me or my siblings to marry. They dislike east asians and call them insects but they'd still prefer I marry an east asian woman over a west african. I share the same hate but I don't want to disappoint them.

Idk why but my parents think they're low IQ and are they last race they''d want me or my siblings to marry. They dislike east asians and call them insects but they'd still prefer I marry an east asian woman over a west african. I share the same hate but I don't want to disappoint them.
Meanwhile avg somali iq is 72

Meanwhile avg somali iq is 72
That stat is bullshit and was conducted on starving children lmao. Average Somali IQ and heightmogs you to the shadow realm.
yugioh-anime.gif

Oh look guys another nigger who wants a white or MENA woman

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Oh look guys another nigger who wants a white or MENA woman
Nigga aren't you Latino? Your people worship the ground whites walk on and when a white enters your country you bow down to them like slaves. Asians and Latinos are some of the last groups to be talking about white worship. :feelshaha:

At first she always stressed the girl must be Somali but today she told me the girl could be Asian, white, etc. As long as the girl isn't a non-east African black. Like African American or west/southern african is an absolute no go.

This is good because most Somali foids are ugly asf. But I'm not sure what race I'd want my future kids to be mixed with. Definitely no east Asian or Indian. I really like Korean girls but I don't want my son's to be subhuman. White and North African/Arab seem like the safest choice.

Personally I think a Jewish woman would fit me best, this is the kind of Jewish phenotype I like:
d362fe82f4e5b2fc621bdf0f2cfbe1ad.jpg

My future children CANNOT be low IQ, manlet or ugly so west Africans, Latinos and Asians are automatically ruled out. I'm already at least 30% Semitic according to DNA tests (Somali) so it wouldn't be a weird mix either for my kids to be half Ashkenazim Jew.
Marry abo women ngl

Nigga aren't you Latino? Your people worship the ground whites walk on and when a white enters your country you bow down to them like slaves. Asians and Latinos are some of the last groups to be talking about white worship. :feelshaha:

What the hell are you talking about? There’s different types of Latinos, half are white. If you’re referring to Mexicans then I’m not sure what you’re talking about. It generally doesn’t matter what race you are to a Mexican, it’s not part of our collective consciousness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back