Mom found about me using .org and looksmaxxing

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
I was infront of mirror squinting my eyes and she saw me and she literally raged on me like "is your face the only thing that matters to you" and like too many things ,I was like shit what do I say

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, Kazey, zura and 10 others
Tell her of course !

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NoseProphecy
Tell her of course !
Dude she got sad like she was
What am I doing with my life why do I focus on looks only instead of my future like job n shit

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Help me out niggas

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
@Narcissus🥀

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and NoseProphecy
Are you ethnic?

What am I doing with my life why do I focus on looks only instead of my future like job n shit
Focus on ascension, you can get a job n shut while still focusing on looks.

• +1
Reactions: TARAN and moreroidsmoredates
I was like shit what do I say
Tell her she would divorce her husband if he transformed into the body of a 5'2 and pajeet

Just FYI I said 'her husband' instead of your dad because it's highly unlikely you can be sure of your father if you have a white mom + father. Usually whore mother and cuck father is the defining dynamic.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
your mom needs to respect the grind !
Maybe, not maybe I'm sure she founds this shit gay of taking care of your looks
And that is why she got mad on me

time to rope bud. 'tis over, im sorry

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and TARAN
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, TARAN and nathan
@TARAN dont fucking "jfl" me bud. im fucking serious. its fucking over.
Why something like that ever happened to you before your parents got to know about you using .org

Why something like that ever happened to you before your parents got to know about you using .org
if anyone in my rl ever found i use .org i would put a bullet in my head straight up

• JFL
Reactions: TARAN
if anyone in my rl ever found i use .org i would put a bullet in my head straight up
True shit still they never saw you like giving normies blackpill advice or in ur behavior

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
True shit still they never saw you like giving normies blackpill advice or in ur behavior
i dont talk to normies or act autistic. in fact, i barely do anything at all. i just lay on my back all day dreaming about 5'10 aryan stacy with a10s

i dont talk to normies or act autistic. in fact, i barely do anything at all. i just lay on my back all day dreaming about 5'10 aryan stacy with a10s
Then it's truly over
I've started to act autistic in public I squint my eyes and that's where mom got angry on me and then she got to know about "looksmaxxing" and why I do this shit
I need to stop

Bc looks will help u get better future and job
U can also focus on both not that hard

"is your face the only thing that matters to you"
Why is this an issue?
Cant you just calmly respond and explain that a man with no looks in todays society is lower than a dog?
Obviously with your own words, But you wouldnt say any lie regardless lol

Why is this an issue?
Cant you just calmly respond and explain that a man with no looks in todays society is lower than a dog?
Obviously with your own words, But you wouldnt say any lie regardless lol
You are definitely aware of the normie bluepill mindset and I've talked to her before she is like your skills your personality has to be good looks are nothing don't focus on your physique and face
And the funny thing is still she loves to buy me expensive clothes because that's what society does but hates if I focus on looks

You are definitely aware of the normie bluepill
And the funny thing is still she loves to buy me expensive clothes
Yes, OP, im very aware greatly of the normie bluepill indeed
But your mother is not any random normie dude, She is literally your mother, try explaining it in a better way she can understand , Try in small parts explaining like the "halo effect" its very basic, Im sure if you do it nicely she will get what youre saying

This guy cares about his mom finding out about looksmaxxing JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
She does get my point and listened to me and i did explained her about "halo effect" maybe I'm like over obsessed over my looks is the reason of her getting mad
Yes, OP, im very aware greatly of the normie bluepill indeed
But your mother is not any random normie dude, She is literally your mother, try explaining it in a better way she can understand , Try in small parts explaining like the "halo effect" its very basic, Im sure if you do it nicely she will get what youre saying

This guy cares about his mom finding out about looksmaxxing JFL.
I love and respect my parents and care about what do they think of me
Faggots like u might not give a fuck about them

Just forget about it and she will too.
Spend time working,etc...

And be more careful next time, and don't ever talk about the Blackpill again to anyone.

• Love it
Tell her "of course it matters a lot, do you think dad would marry you if you're ugly deformed subhuman"

• +1
Tell her about your negative rep ratio

Just forget about it and she will too.
Spend time working,etc...

And be more careful next time, and don't ever talk about the Blackpill again to anyone.
That's the solution I thought for me
Acting bluepilled infront of normies is the best thing to do I learned

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀