Mom found my tren drol dbol winny needles and all other 500 bucks worth sups

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Posts
2,836
Reputation
3,788
And took it all away and took away all my money fucking over
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 27472, hattrick and 1 other person
my reaction
1688768593527
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, forevermirin and ´´´´´´´´
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Lucid, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
"Wawawa my mom found out I'm a junkie using ton of shit just to look jacked, now I don't have the half k of shit who destroyed my body I used to take" shouldve used this money for surgery op
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, forevermirin and Deleted member 26824

Similar threads

L
Replies
3
Views
82
HypergamousMoid0
HypergamousMoid0
wheyfart
Replies
1
Views
25
wheyfart
wheyfart
p9tn
Replies
4
Views
33
p9tn
p9tn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top