Mom found the bonesmashing hammer

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
She cleaned my entire room because it was such a mess and found all my sarms, AIs and Mk 677. I bullshitted and said they were all natural supplements

Then she also asked me why I had a hammer in my room and i responded "Im testing a theory" with no more speaking after that.

I have no clue what she thinks of me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, 5'7 zoomer, FailedNormieManlet and 33 others
She cleaned my entire room, found all my sarms, AIs and Mk 677. I bullshitted and said they were all natural supplements

Then she also asked me why I had a hammer in my room and i responded "Im testing a theory" with no more speaking after that.

I have no clue what she thinks of me
Fuck your autistic

She found a fucking hammer my guy, not a gun. A hammer is a tool. And “Im testing a theory” is the first thing to cross your mind?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, mmdnohi, Mediterranean and 13 others
nigger you could've just said I had to fix the shelf :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
She found a fucking hammer my guy, not a gun. A hammer is a tool. And “Im testing a theory” is the first thing to cross your mind?
She found the same hammer in my room before and I said "idk". Would be weird to say the same thing twice.
It was also in the same box as all my PEDs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 20631 and 3 others
she thinks you're a bitchwhipper

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Non-NT is over

• +1
Reactions: huaus
Just say you like hammers and feel safe when they're with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, spectacularpixlr, Trilogy and 6 others
you couldve told her that you are fixing your subhuman genetics u got inherited from her

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
you couldve told her that you are fixing your subhuman genetics u got inherited from her
I inherited my garbage cheekbones from my dad.
My mom has jigsaw tier zygos

I inherited my garbage cheekbones from my dad.
My mom has jigsaw tier zygos
same , my mom have insane zygos , like she is a fat fuck but she still have insane ogee curve + PCT eyes while my dad is a fucking subhuman , he looks like a fucking monkey
i have shit cheekbones and NCT because of this subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Umbra
Wtf literally my story 100% I had the same

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Bitchwhipper2
Nah don't worry mom, I just smash my bones with a hammer sometimes. It's nothing, really.

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
stupid whore

Last edited:
>later that day<

OP's mom: John... I think he's too far gone

1 autist 1 hammer

She found the same hammer in my room before and I said "idk". Would be weird to say the same thing twice.
It was also in the same box as all my PEDs
i mean if you don't clean ur room ur not gonna be getting rid of shit so why wouldn't you just say i just left it in there

i mean if you don't clean ur room ur not gonna be getting rid of shit so why wouldn't you just say i just left it in there
True ngl. Thought I needed to say something

Do you use a construction hammer for bonesmashing. And you put it in your room. Living with parents. Oml. Just tell her that your allowed whatever the fuck you want and if she has a problem then pop 10 of those AI's in her drink while cycling her on mk. Motherly Ascension is life

Atleast she didnt find your fleshlight and anime body pillow you touch deprived manlet

Bonesmashing works, don't forget to take K2 and D3, our ascension will be legendary.