MOM is a idiot

ALMS

ALMS

"The eyes Chico they never lie"
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
101
Reputation
75
My mom is an idiot who doesn't want me to ascend cuz of her liberal mind. She is so obsessed over the Cornell 7 and clavicular that even my grandma knows who he is and thinks im a fag for liking him. Thoughts idk she gonna think im crazy if I talk about ascending everyone in my family hates I want to self improve.

IMG 1326
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schokokuss, g4rlic, Framemaxxx and 2 others
mom is retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool
My mom is an idiot who doesn't want me to ascend cuz of her liberal mind. She is so obsessed over the Cornell 7 and clavicular that even my grandma knows who he is and thinks im a fag for liking him. Thoughts idk she gonna think im crazy if I talk about ascending everyone in my family hates I want to self improve.

View attachment 5730921
which parents did you get :lul: all jokes asides bro thats why you dont tell her anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and ALMS
m
My mom is an idiot who doesn't want me to ascend cuz of her liberal mind. She is so obsessed over the Cornell 7 and clavicular that even my grandma knows who he is and thinks im a fag for liking him. Thoughts idk she gonna think im crazy if I talk about ascending everyone in my family hates I want to self improve.

View attachment 5730921
me too my parents will just believe what they see on their left wing news and say oh yeah he is a far right masculinist while he just sais the truth on lots of subjects. Worst part is, my friends are like that too bro they literally just agree with whatever the popular foids say because they know it is the only way they will get attention
 
You are a fag for liking clav.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
they wont understand either way so just dont tell them shit
too late for that bro. Regardless , they woud have known bout him anyway since he came in paris (my city) so dosent really matter
 
when I finally get money to buy peps and test and shit they aint gonna get it though
grandma lowkey right about clav, that dude is kinda a loser and im not gonna defend him lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
My mom is an idiot who doesn't want me to ascend cuz of her liberal mind. She is so obsessed over the Cornell 7 and clavicular that even my grandma knows who he is and thinks im a fag for liking him. Thoughts idk she gonna think im crazy if I talk about ascending everyone in my family hates I want to self improve.

View attachment 5730921
grandma is right holy brootal
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
My mom is an idiot who doesn't want me to ascend cuz of her liberal mind. She is so obsessed over the Cornell 7 and clavicular that even my grandma knows who he is and thinks im a fag for liking him. Thoughts idk she gonna think im crazy if I talk about ascending everyone in my family hates I want to self improve.

View attachment 5730921
over
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
whats your opinion on clav, i wanna hear yours because you've been here for long
I do like what he says about w0men but he is basically destroying his Body just for attention. I bet in 5 years he is either dead or in prison
 
  • +1
Reactions: unknownslayer'
I do like what he says about w0men but he is basically destroying his Body just for attention. I bet in 5 years he is either dead or in prison
did you ever talk to him because i know he was active a year or two ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
0
Views
16
Lorence
Lorence
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
16
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
33
Thodian
Thodian
Αlchemy
Replies
6
Views
34
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
Αlchemy
Replies
20
Views
77
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top