Mom is trying to set me up with a 15 year old mixed virgin and my grandpa thinks I'm gay (im 16 btw so it's no biggie)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
you probably have seen the threads about my fucked up mom

I tried to get her to fuck off by showing her my "discord e-gf"

She kept persisting even though I can't, this British mixed foid only wants chad.
She'd never truly be satisfied with someone like me.

Then this foid "Chastity" texts me

I don't know why she has a joker shirt, maybe she has a thing for clown looking niggas like me.

Notice how she says I'm not ugly to her, but not good looking or fine either.

Yeah fuck this shit, you can't win not even in arranged marriages as an incel.

Then her aunt India texts me

Then I had a whole one hour discussion with my mom on the phone about this shit, and get this she legit fucking tells my grandpa about how i hit myself with a hammer and how i want plastic surgery and injecting growth hormone and don't get girls

I wished him a happy fathers day a few days back, he asked for my mom's number so I gave it. Not expecting her to do that fucking shit, last time I talked to my grandpa he wanted my picture and asked what I did to my lips and I didn't reply to him that was 6 months ago.

My mom then told him I got my feelings hurt, and she told him how I'm an incel and use these websites and am a loser, and said I wanted lip reduction and other surgeries because I get called the joker all the time by bullies.

Baseball

He fucking said on the phone according to my mom
"IF JAMES GOES THROUGH AND GETS SURGERY AND HIS GUARDIAN ALLOWS IT IM GOING TO FUCKING GO ALL THE WAY UP TO DALLAS AND BEAT BOTH OF THEIR ASSES CAUSE NO GRANDSON OF MINE IS GOING TO TURN INTO A GIRL AND GET FACE SURGERY I WILL LITERALLY SHOW UP TO THEIR DOOR AND FUCKING BREAK SHIT YOU UNDERSTAND ME LINA?"(bahaha she told him im getting lip reduction and he thinks it's going to make me look more feminine xD)
When this nigga legit was a fucking 6 foot 3 blue eyed football jock chad in his prime who got all the girls in highschool, and I'm a 5 7 hazel eyed incel who gets no girls.

My grandpa then said I was a faggot and thinks I'm secretely gay to my mom, when all I've ever wanted was to please this nigga legit by playing guitar and getting good grades. He never attended ONE of my 30 jazz band or talent shows with my rock band, while he's gone to all my cousins football and basketball games.
He's always told me to be realistic and not do music and go work an office job so I can get money to get girls, and to settle down at 30.

I just don't know what's going to happen next time I see him when I get madison beer nose, I don't think he's going to accept me anymore.

Fuck that shit nigga, I was going to go see him in December after my rhinoplasty, but nah nigga. I'm gonna have to fuck a bunch of bitches and then film it before I do that so I can prove to him I'm not gay, I'm this big fucking outcast in my family.
Everyone in the family hates me because I'm the son of a promiscuous cam model, and drug addict, and a non NT short non chad myself.

I don't know how I'm gonna do this and get eye surgery and rhinoplasty without my grandpa noticing, oh and tattoos. He said if I ever get tattoos he will disown me, he said it's low class.
I'm glad I'm not living with him, if I was, he'd make me go outside all the time, and not let me touch my money and I'd get fat because last time I went there was 11 months ago and I was 150 lbs when I left and now I'm 110, but yeah shit is crazy as fuck.

Do you guys think I should go for this girl my mom is trying to set me up with? I'm pretty sure I already ruined the chances, but I could fuck her if I really wanted to.
But she never would truly like me to be honest, because I'm not a chad like Nils Kuesel or Vinnie Hacker.

And also does anyone have advice about what I should do for the situation with my grandpa? Man I can't trust my mom, I fucking hate her, I wish she would've died instead of my adopted parents.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 23391, 3virtues and 35 others
:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
wtf

• +1
Reactions: Everest and Danish_Retard

Attachments

• 99C068AE-8D09-4DE1-A0E4-B306B5CA1AF8.webp
    377.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16133
lol your mom wants you to have a baby moma thats what nigger foids do

write shorter or don't write at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20228
James there's no reason for you to care about your grandpa, family members only have value because they give you money, so fuck him if he doesn't. Disowning doesn't matter since if he's Lina's father she's the direct inheritor, not you and it might take 20 years for him to die anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
You must have written an entire books worth of a biography with all your long ass threads nigga

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Your mom said you're scared of pussy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

View attachment 1750360View attachment 1750361View attachment 1750362View attachment 1750363View attachment 1750364
View attachment 1750365
She kept persisting even though I can't, this British mixed foid only wants chad.
View attachment 1750367View attachment 1750369View attachment 1750370
View attachment 1750371

I don't know why she has a joker shirt, maybe she has a thing for clown looking niggas like me.
View attachment 1750372View attachment 1750373View attachment 1750374

View attachment 1750376View attachment 1750377
Then I had a whole one hour discussion with my mom on the phone about this shit, and get this she legit fucking tells my grandpa about how i hit myself with a hammer and how i want plastic surgery and injecting growth hormone and don't get girls

I wished him a happy fathers day a few days back, he asked for my mom's number so I gave it. Not expecting her to do that fucking shit, last time I talked to my grandpa he wanted my picture and asked what I did to my lips and I didn't reply to him that was 6 months ago.

My mom then told him I got my feelings hurt, and she told him how I'm an incel and use these websites and am a loser, and said I wanted lip reduction and other surgeries because I get called the joker all the time by bullies.

View attachment 1750385
"IF JAMES GOES THROUGH AND GETS SURGERY AND HIS GUARDIAN ALLOWS IT IM GOING TO FUCKING GO ALL THE WAY UP TO DALLAS AND BEAT BOTH OF THEIR ASSES CAUSE NO GRANDSON OF MINE IS GOING TO TURN INTO A GIRL AND GET FACE SURGERY I WILL LITERALLY SHOW UP TO THEIR DOOR AND FUCKING BREAK SHIT YOU UNDERSTAND ME LINA?"(bahaha she told him im getting lip reduction and he thinks it's going to make me look more feminine xD)
When this nigga legit was a fucking 6 foot 3 blue eyed football jock chad in his prime who got all the girls in highschool, and I'm a 5 7 hazel eyed incel who gets no girls.

My grandpa then said I was a faggot and thinks I'm secretely gay to my mom, when all I've ever wanted was to please this nigga legit by playing guitar and getting good grades. He never attended ONE of my 30 jazz band or talent shows with my rock band, while he's gone to all my cousins football and basketball games.
He's always told me to be realistic and not do music and go work an office job so I can get money to get girls, and to settle down at 30.

I just don't know what's going to happen next time I see him when I get madison beer nose, I don't think he's going to accept me anymore.

Fuck that shit nigga, I was going to go see him in December after my rhinoplasty, but nah nigga. I'm gonna have to fuck a bunch of bitches and then film it before I do that so I can prove to him I'm not gay, I'm this big fucking outcast in my family.
Everyone in the family hates me because I'm the son of a promiscuous cam model, and drug addict, and a non NT short non chad myself.

I don't know how I'm gonna do this and get eye surgery and rhinoplasty without my grandpa noticing, oh and tattoos. He said if I ever get tattoos he will disown me, he said it's low class.
I'm glad I'm not living with him, if I was, he'd make me go outside all the time, and not let me touch my money and I'd get fat because last time I went there was 11 months ago and I was 150 lbs when I left and now I'm 110, but yeah shit is crazy as fuck.

Do you guys think I should go for this girl my mom is trying to set me up with? I'm pretty sure I already ruined the chances, but I could fuck her if I really wanted to.
But she never would truly like me to be honest, because I'm not a chad like Nils Kuesel or Vinnie Hacker.

And also does anyone have advice about what I should do for the situation with my grandpa? Man I can't trust my mom, I fucking hate her, I wish she would've died instead of my adopted parents.
most autistic chat ive ever seen bro :lul: she legit was interested

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17430 and Zeruel
White people moment, Would never see this shit happen in a ethnic family jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 19551 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
White people moment, Would never see this shit happen in a ethnic family jfl
never youre right white people are dirty and white moms are trailer trash

James there's no reason for you to care about your grandpa, family members only have value because they give you money, so fuck him if he doesn't. Disowning doesn't matter since if he's Lina's father she's the direct inheritor, not you and it might take 20 years for him to die anyway.
i mean i still love him but he thinks im a fag lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: austrianlooksmaxxer
Damn James that mutt could be sucking ur balls rn if you didn’t blow it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Dnr but pump and dump her

View attachment 1750360View attachment 1750361View attachment 1750362View attachment 1750363View attachment 1750364
View attachment 1750365
View attachment 1750367View attachment 1750369View attachment 1750370
View attachment 1750371

View attachment 1750372View attachment 1750373View attachment 1750374

View attachment 1750376View attachment 1750377

View attachment 1750385

Damn James that mutt could be sucking ur balls rn if you didn’t blow it
read my new thread LMFAO
what is mutt? shes peurto rican and white i think

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
im sorry you have to go through this shit man

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
im sorry you have to go through this shit man
it sucks AF man my mom just fucking sent this shit to my old friends who have my old number and now they think im fucking weird and wont talk to me FUCK YOU LINA SHE ALSO WANTS TOSEND IT IT TO MY JOB I HATE HER SO MUCHI SHOULDVE NEVRR GIVEN HER POWER

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Gay if you don't smash that

• +1
Reactions: Dior
shouldve just told all 3 of them dnrd and moved on with your discord egf

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, justinzayn, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
you're going to regret this later when you're no longer young and you can only access post primes.

• +1
Reactions: Dior
what a autistic kid LOL

Your life sounds so cool tbh. Never a dull moment.

you're going to regret this later when you're no longer young and you can only access post primes.
she looks black though and her aunt is a crazy fucking bitch

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Nigga all you needed was to get LL now you clownin' :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
Bruh the weirdest shit just happened to me with a girl over ig chsts but your stories mog tf out of mine

Mirin ig?

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
shieet little nigga thats low inhibition u didnt even crop out the phone numbers
xD i dont give a fuck i have no shame anymore at this point

Bruh the weirdest shit just happened to me with a girl over ig chsts but your stories mog tf out of mine

Mirin ig?
nah my sdtories are horrible this shit sucks for me!

u should fuck your mom probably would make tons of money on of

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 3virtues, gymmaxedhorse and Zeruel
she's bad tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach