Mom just called me ugly

She stared at me with puzzlement, "No they will if you have money, you're too young to understand these matters."
she's right in a way. lol @everyone here who thinks a good woman will marry them just because they're good looking. most users here are youngcels, I don't blame them for thinking looks are the only thing that matters, I used to be a firm believer in that too. When they get a taste of the real world, it changes. Looks do matter a lot, but women won't ltr with someone who stays home all day drinking beer, while his friends live in big houses, go on fancy vacations, and have a secure income.

she's right in a way. lol @everyone here who thinks a good woman will marry them just because they're good looking. most users here are youngcels, I don't blame them for thinking looks are the only thing that matters, I used to be a firm believer in that too. When they get a taste of the real world, it changes. Looks do matter a lot, but women won't ltr with someone who stays home all day drinking beer, while his friends live in big houses, go on fancy vacations, and have a secure income.
yes i agree. after riding the cock carousel a woman will settle down with a man with a lot of money

but this is betabuxxing, and i dont want any part of this.