Mom told me a story about how my dad cucked her boyfriend

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I was talking to my mom about my dad and she decided to tell me the story of how she met him. turns out she was dating some beta male provider at the time and left him for my dad and because of it my dad never actually trusted my mom.

it was funny to see these stereotypes actually play out. the beta had exterior pelvic tilt, 5'4 and bought my mom expensive rings etc but she still left him two weeks after meeting my broke ass chadlite dad (He was a legit 6.5psl) frame wasn't good enough to be 7psl imo

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2581
I hope ur mom gets cancer

jk

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Jfl man there all the same bro I swear to god

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
and now she has a cuck son, how does she feel about that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, TheMewingBBC, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
Nah in a way it makes sense even though it’s brutal for many men

It is what it is
it's brutal but it works. if she stayed with the beta I'd be subhuman af for sure but because she left him for chadlite I came out as a high tier normie. I'd have been 3psl.

shes still a junkie and I grew up malnourished but tbh small price to pay for 2psl points

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2581
it's brutal but it works. if she stayed with the beta I'd be subhuman af for sure but because she left him for chadlite I came out as a high tier normie. I'd have been 3psl.

shes still a junkie and I grew up malnourished but tbh small price to pay for 2psl points
In the long run your right tbh

You need everything you can get in 2019

my dad is ugly, therefore, my mom is not a thot, therefore, im subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, JustTrynaGrow and Bewusst
I wish my dad was a Chad(lite) in terms of looks...

and now she has a cuck son, how does she feel about that?
my dad mogs me in his prime but tbh its still better to be 5psl mogged by dad then to be 3psl mogging subhuman dad

had 2 very GL parents and turned out ugly, when people get to know I'm their son, I can see the bit of disappointment in their eyes, people also say I look nothing like neither of them :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
my dad mogs me in his prime but tbh its still better to be 5psl mogged by dad then to be 3psl mogging subhuman dad
it's over if you don't mog your dad, every dad is supposed to be mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2581
had 2 very GL parents and turned out ugly, when people get to know I'm their son, I can see the bit of disappointment in his eyes, people also say I look nothing like neither of them :lul:

The females of my family are good looking, but the males...

this is exactly why women always leave the uglier guys and grab the best one they can.

we all complain about how women won't date guys in their league and leave you for the best they can get but any guy on this forum that's 4psl+ can thank hypergamy for not being subhuman.

nature is cruel and all the subhumans are the product of women who weren't hypergamous enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and JustTrynaGrow
had 2 very GL parents and turned out ugly, when people get to know I'm their son, I can see the bit of disappointment in his eyes, people also say I look nothing like neither of them :lul:
I outgrew my manlet dad (5'10) my mother's side has tall people

it's over if you don't mog your dad, every dad is supposed to be mogged.
I doubt I ever will but in the next few years I might be close to the same psl level.
I'll never be as NT as him and I don't want to. he used to take and sell copious amounts of drugs before falling on his face over a sob story I won't get into and now I'm broke af

Literally impossible
it's cope for all the 4.5psl guys that mog their subhuman dad.
chicos kids will never mog him and will likely be in the high 5-6psl range. 7psl men are and always will be an exception

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
It’s not possible because if that was the case then every human would already be a gigachad by now lmao. I’ve seen it happen several times where two good looking parents have an average or even ugly/weird looking child. Also ugly parents will sometimes have a good looking child

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I doubt I ever will but in the next few years I might be close to the same psl level.
I'll never be as NT as him and I don't want to. he used to take and sell copious amounts of drugs before falling on his face over a sob story I won't get into and now I'm broke af
What's your slay quality?

It’s not possible because if that was the case then every human would already be a gigachad by now lmao. I’ve seen it happen several times where two good looking parents have an average or even ugly/weird looking child. Also ugly parents will sometimes have a good looking child

literally what ?

it was theoretical you autist...

Literally impossible
you're obviously a fucking moron

this is Jordan barret's dad:

Head

obviously not in his prime, but do you think he was at Jordan's level as a 20-year-old?

3393e4d3e8094a80f55cc16ab10f63a2
F508ea374a3533dfde6c2f25d2708793
992671bbee4393d4bc0f48090e9e90ef

If you haven't mogged your dad it never began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun and JustTrynaGrow
had 2 very GL parents and turned out ugly, when people get to know I'm their son, I can see the bit of disappointment in their eyes, people also say I look nothing like neither of them :lul:
same really but it's not as bad. no larp my mom was also easily 6psl in her late teens and my sister is about 4.5psl.

already said dad was chadlite but I came out as high tier normie.

it's probably not as bad in my situation as yours but I know for fact people expected me to be a head turner. It's probably cope but I really think I would've been prettyboy chad if I didn't grow up with a shit environment and no food. I remember being 3-4 in preschool and being the fastest kid, friends with everyone And it just all went downhill at around 6

you're obviously a fucking moron

this is Jordan barret's dad:

View attachment 139871

obviously not in his prime, but do you think he was at Jordan's level as a 20-year-old?

View attachment 139873View attachment 139875View attachment 139878

If you haven't mogged your dad it never began.
Are you really that retarded or are you just trolling? What I said was that it’s impossible for all sons to mog their dads. I also said that sometimes good looking parents give birth to ugly children and that ugly or average parents give birth to good looking children. What you posted is an example of the latter (which happens sometimes but rarely)

I was talking to my mom about my dad and she decided to tell me the story of how she met him. turns out she was dating some beta male provider at the time and left him for my dad and because of it my dad never actually trusted my mom.

it was funny to see these stereotypes actually play out. the beta had exterior pelvic tilt, 5'4 and bought my mom expensive rings etc but she still left him two weeks after meeting my broke ass chadlite dad (He was a legit 6.5psl) frame wasn't good enough to be 7psl imo

OP is a attention seeking fag confirmed

What's your slay quality?
only 1 girl. imo she's attractive but there's no way I could fairly rate her since I've known her for years. she's a bit more on the quiet side & def a virgin so I'm happy with the relationship
OP is a attention seeking fag confirmed
low IQ pajeet
legit just having a conversation

Are you really that retarded or are you just trolling? What I said was that it’s impossible for all sons to mog their dads. I also said that sometimes good looking parents give birth to ugly children and that ugly or average parents give birth to good looking children. What you posted is an example of the latter (which happens sometimes but rarely)
you're autistic, did you expect me to understand exactly what you meant? you literally said "that's impossible". Regardless though most kid's know mog their dad's prime to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
you're autistic, did you expect me to understand exactly what you meant? you literally said "that's impossible". Regardless though most kid's know mog their dad's prime to oblivion.
they normally do but every few generations the slower sperm wins for some reason or the mom had a bad egg and a subhuman is born and then all progress made over the years is lost & the family tree starts over again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756