Mom told me I was lucky to reach 5'8 / Doctors rejected me for HGH

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
We were driving to the store and my brothers who height mog me brutally for their age are talking about height and I mentioned that I should been much taller and she should've given me hgh as a child since I was said to have bone age below my chronological age

She then told me the doctors rejected that and said Ill grow eventually and that IF I WERE TO TELL THOSE DOCTERS I REACHED 5'8 THEY WOULD BE SHOCKED

I was mad as fuck after this considering my 14yo brother is 5'10 and my 13yo brother is 5'7, I don't want to cope with "muh bone age" but this better be true or else :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilledchad, BlackpillRemedy and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

WTF 4 greycels spawned in insatntly :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i think hgh speeds up development so you just reach destined size faster probs wouldnt have changed anything

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5'7 zoomer, Orc and 1 other person
Tough luck buddy. Rebornmaxx

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and 0S4MA
i think hgh speeds up development so you just reach destined size faster probs wouldnt have changed anything
yeah im pretty sure this is true
heightmaxxing is not proven at all for people without short stature syndrome and even then it doesn't work that well for them

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
yeah im pretty sure this is true
heightmaxxing is not proven at all for people without short stature syndrome and even then it doesn't work that well for them
i think all you can do is always be in a calorie surplus and sleep as much as possible even then it probs squeezes an inch max,most twins even brothers are 1-2 inches in height even if they live/eat completely different

6'4 or cliff

im 6'3 i get height mogged by 6'4+ guys all the time, 6'4-6'6 is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
did you lift weigts growing up?
I lifted weights and did high intensity training from 13 onwards. I still grew to my father’s height from like 5’1-5’2 to 5’8. I did stop growing at 15 so maybe I prematurely stunted my growth tho idk

I still grew to my father’s height from like 5’1-5’2 to 5’8. I did stop growing at 15 so maybe I prematurely stunted my growth tho idk
im not even yet my fathers height of 5'11 :lul:

all things point to the fact that I should've been taller and might grow more but idk I cant let myself cope

im not even yet my fathers height of 5'11 :lul:

all things point to the fact that I should've been taller and might grow more but idk I cant let myself cope
yet? How old are you

17 and yet my two younger brothers' height mog me insanely while I only somewhat recently grew taller than my mom
5’8 isn’t a horrible height. Hopefully you grow taller boyo

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA