mom took away my fucking phenibut

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
she picks me up after school and says 'i have bad news'. im like 'what'
she says 'your phenibut has arrived'. i think to myself, are u fucking kidding me? how the fuck did she know
i just calmly responded something, ngl i didnt really care. then she goes on an annoying rant about how drugs are dangerous. i didnt even try for a second to try to prove her that its a safe substance if you dont overdo it. she says shes gonna give me the money it costed, but shes not gonna allow me to take it jfl

this begs 2 questions:
why the fuck does she think she can open my fucking mail? nigger what if i ordered a fucking pocket pussy, i cant have a single bit of fucking privacy? fuck this clown world

and
should i tell her i already consumed 60 capsules, and this is the second time im ordering cuz i ran out of it? just fucking lol@ her thinking some weak shit ass substance like 'phenibut' is even remotely close to an actual drug. she also said 'maybe u can try one capsule (250mg)' JFL nigger i dont feel a thing even at 2 grams, whats gonna 1 capsule do jfl its over. atleast i get my money back.

i guess im not ordering hgh, imagine if she found out i wanna INJECT something into myself that comes from fucking alibaba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250, fjor2096, Clark69 and 12 others
Do you take it regularly bro or just on occasion before social events/interviews?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Explain to her that it's safe and you've already been taking it for over a year and are responsible,just keep nagging her into she gives in

I would do anything for phen but it's illegal where I live,I could be like arcues300 if I had it but instead I'm a high inhib gay cucklord.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, TsarTsar444, Over and 1 other person
Explain to her that it's safe and you've already been taking it for over a year and are responsible,just keep nagging her into she gives in

I would do anything for phen but it's illegal where I live,I could be like arcues300 if I had it but instead I'm a high inhib gay cucklord.
jfl im not gonna tell her that, ngl i dont really care it never worked anyway
Do you take it regularly bro or just on occasion before social events/interviews?
just sometimes when i feel like it. doesnt do much difference for me though, so its unlikely i'd get addicted

I won’t even tell my mom I’m injecting HGH once I start doing it tbh

I did order a packet pussy if have thrown the bitch threw a window if she said shit about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
Nigger what if i ordered a fucking pocket pussy

giphy.gif

she also said 'maybe u can try one capsule (250mg)' JFL nigger i dont feel a thing even at 2 grams, whats gonna 1 capsule do jfl its over. atleast i get my money back.
truly over, i am beginning to not feel a thing at 2 grams

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
truly over, i am beginning to not feel a thing at 2 grams
Why do u even use phenibut tho jfl, giga shit depressant. Go buy benzos or ghb lmao, i can guide you how if you don't know

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2729
Why do u even use phenibut tho jfl, giga shit depressant. Go buy benzos or ghb lmao, i can guide you how if you don't know
shit take comparing the subtle euphoria and flow of phenibut high with the fucking knockout that benzos provide jfl

i read that "benzos are the devil", why? what does it do

• JFL
shit take comparing the subtle euphoria and flow of phenibut high with the fucking knockout that benzos provide jfl
what does benzos do? is it recipe only?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2729
Yes phen is actually much better then benzos, but it stops working so easily thats why its shit. Eaithee way ghb is his best bet, best depressant ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Over and Deleted member 2729
Yes phen is actually much better then benzos, but it stops working so easily thats why its shit. Eaithee way ghb is his best bet, best depressant ever
how do i get benzo nigga its illegal to buy off net, only recipe

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
what does benzos do? is it recipe only?
Benzos act on GABA receptors similar to alcohol, phenibut and other downers. Benzos are more specific than alcohol so you get less of a allround knockout of your senses and more "target specific" results. But ngl xanax feels kinda similar to alcohol, if you overdose benzos you gonna have memory loss and they also make you low inhib af. They are prescription only afaik but darknet is your friend tbh ngl.

Pic related sry for German but you'll figure it out

Well obviously you gotta take breaks jfl. I know other drugs are similar with lower tolerance buildup but nothing compares to phenibut high.

• +1
Benzos act on GABA receptors similar to alcohol, phenibut and other downers. Benzos are more specific than alcohol so you get less of a allround knockout of your senses and more "target specific" results. But ngl xanax feels kinda similar to alcohol, if you overdose benzos you gonna have memory loss and they also make you low inhib af. They are prescription only afaik but darknet is your friend tbh ngl.

View attachment 1157377

Well obviously you gotta take breaks jfl. I know other drugs are similar with lower tolerance buildup but nothing compares to phenibut high.
Pregabalin mogs benzos to the Ukrainian marsh

• JFL
  • Hmm...

View attachment 1157377

i can go to psychiatrist and ask for pills but idk if he gonna give me benzo tbh and i feel its a waste of time anyway

Pregabalin mogs benzos to the Ukrainian marsh
Never tried it, probably should order some ngl
i can go to psychiatrist and ask for pills but idk if he gonna give me benzo tbh and i feel its a waste of time anyway
If you aren't poor just order on the darknet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
she picks me up after school and says 'i have bad news'. im like 'what'
she says 'your phenibut has arrived'. i think to myself, are u fucking kidding me? how the fuck did she know
i just calmly responded something, ngl i didnt really care. then she goes on an annoying rant about how drugs are dangerous. i didnt even try for a second to try to prove her that its a safe substance if you dont overdo it. she says shes gonna give me the money it costed, but shes not gonna allow me to take it jfl

this begs 2 questions:
why the fuck does she think she can open my fucking mail? nigger what if i ordered a fucking pocket pussy, i cant have a single bit of fucking privacy? fuck this clown world

and
should i tell her i already consumed 60 capsules, and this is the second time im ordering cuz i ran out of it? just fucking lol@ her thinking some weak shit ass substance like 'phenibut' is even remotely close to an actual drug. she also said 'maybe u can try one capsule (250mg)' JFL nigger i dont feel a thing even at 2 grams, whats gonna 1 capsule do jfl its over. atleast i get my money back.

i guess im not ordering hgh, imagine if she found out i wanna INJECT something into myself that comes from fucking alibaba
Order it to a coffee shop my nigga:y'all:

google it jfl its not that hard
YOU CANT KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU CANT JUST GOOGLE ILLEGAL ONION SITES KURWOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE ME DRUGS SO I CAN BECOME LOW INHIB AS FUCK AGAIN

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2729
YOU CANT KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU CANT JUST GOOGLE ILLEGAL ONION SITES KURWOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE ME DRUGS SO I CAN BECOME LOW INHIB AS FUCK AGAIN
are you an aspie?

10 reacts and ill explain everything to you in dms

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 11292
SUCK A DICK WITH YOUR 10 REACTS YOU BACKGROUND SUBHUMAN 5K REP INSIGNIFICANT RETARD
IM TRYNA HELP AND THIS NIGGA JUST SAY SUCK A DICK?????

SUBHUMAN????????

RETARD??????????????

SO MY GOOD FAITH AND GENEROSITY IS JUST INSIGNIFICANT"?????:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

IM TRYNA HELP AND THIS NIGGA JUST SAY SUCK A DICK?????

SUBHUMAN????????

RETARD??????????????

SO MY GOOD FAITH AND GENEROSITY IS JUST INSIGNIFICANT"?????:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
KUUUUUUUUUURWAAAAAAA SORRY IM SO ANGRY TODAY I WANT TO TRANSFORM INTO METEORIC BURST FORM OF BOROS AND DESTROY THIS PLANET

KUUUUUUUUUURWAAAAAAA SORRY IM SO ANGRY TODAY I WANT TO TRANSFORM INTO METEORIC BURST FORM OF BOROS AND DESTROY THIS PLANET
I can get you some stuff, just deposit monero in my wallet so i can get you legit things bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787