mom won't pay teeth fixing

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

tryna kms but afraid of doing it
i actually have autism unlike most of the faggots that would love to have it because they think it's quirky, so i had a bigger chance of developing teeth related failos which to my misfortune happened to be maxillary hypoplasia. this shit makes me look subhuman and i will never be able to ascend with this, so i asked my only provider (mom) to see a dentist and she didn't give half a fuck. is a Brazilian 17 years old man able to work so he can afford a surgery or are there natural methods for fixing maxillary hypoplasia?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Solution
Uefa CR7 league
You can work in the summer as a waiter or help people in a estate. I made 500 euro as a waiter last year but I did it for like 1 month and a half. I also made 2k euro from Roblox 😂
pay it yourself nigger, get a job and fund it
nothing you can do

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, baboon593, Juno_roe and 2 others
idk what you want to hear from us. No, there's no ''natural method'' to fix a literal jaw deformity

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
You can work in the summer as a waiter or help people in a estate. I made 500 euro as a waiter last year but I did it for like 1 month and a half. I also made 2k euro from Roblox 😂

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
Solution
Jfl at this niggas account