Mom yelled at me for ogre rotting in basement

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
"Nibba pick up your shit in the basement there's trash everywhere you're becoming a slob"

Yeah that's how I fucking like it. She never even goes down there anyway except to wash the faggot laundry ffs. This is my space and I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want with it. This is why I'm excited to be going back to my dorm so I can rot in peace.

Legit on the daily only thing I can be bothered to do is go to the gym and get my meals in before bed. That's it. God damn it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, CupOfCoffee, dogtown and 2 others
What the fuck is ogre rotting?

Tell her to go pound sound or clean it up for you make her ur servant:feelshmm:

Ogre boi. How much kals and proteinas do you consume?

"G********R pick up your shit in the basement there's trash everywhere you're becoming a slob"

Yeah that's how I fucking like it. She never even goes down there anyway except to wash the faggot laundry ffs. This is my space and I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want with it. This is why I'm excited to be going back to my dorm so I can rot in peace.

Legit on the daily only thing I can be bothered to do is go to the gym and get my meals in before bed. That's it. God damn it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ogre boi. How much kals and proteinas do you consume?
Probably upwards of 3k I don't bother counting calories when bulking just eat a lot lol. And 200g of protein a day

Go ER

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, LooksJourney, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person
She cares,that's why,be a good kid and listen to her :):lul:

She cares,that's why,be a good kid and listen to her :):lul:
You're probably right man
But it doesn't matter since I keep it how I like it and it's doing no harm. She doesn't even use the basement

Probably upwards of 3k I don't bother counting calories when bulking just eat a lot lol. And 200g of protein a day
Goddamn, how do you eat so much protein? Shakes?

I eat 5 meals a day and have two shakes yeah. You should eat 1 g / lb of body mass. I'm 200 rn so there ya go
I guess it's feasible

Dorms suck ass man tbh

you a basement dweller too? :cool:

but why are you rotting?

ogre rotting is the best tbh :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
Basment ogres will never make it. You should become an attic goblin like me. I regret not moving out for uni :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
rotmaxxing-maxxing is the key to becoming :chad:

• +1
Why do you do this as a Chad? lol

Nibba is your basement cold as shit too?

Nibba is your basement cold as shit too?
yeah it's cold year-round so it's nice in the summer but sucks in the winter

yogurt outmogs you in rotcelling

• +1
How the fuck am I supposed to compete with someone with literal pissjugs in his room?
I pissed in a bottle once because I didn't want to go downstairs

How the fuck am I supposed to compete with someone with literal pissjugs in his room?
i just realized something, gymcel rotmaxxing is more rottage than non gymcel rotmaxxing because you only halt the rotting to ogre sweat and collect dirt just so you can avoid showering and excrete disgustism

• +1
i just realized something, gymcel rotmaxxing is more rottage than non gymcel rotmaxxing because you only halt the rotting to ogre sweat and collect dirt just so you can avoid showering and excrete disgustism
Lol. That and the fact you're surrounded by other ogres doing heavy exercises in a confined sweaty room with sweaty equipment and not caring

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Are you gonna bulk to 220?

Lol. That and the fact you're surrounded by other ogres doing heavy exercises in a confined sweaty room with sweaty equipment and not caring
not to mention the fartmaxxing and ogre grunts we do

• +1
Are you gonna bulk to 220?
Yeah that's the plan hopefully I can hit that by Summer.
not to mention the fartmaxxing and ogre grunts we do
you remember that incel I was talking to you about yesterday that was benching by me? I literally yelled as loud as I could for each fucking rep of bench press and he ran away:lul:

Yeah that's the plan hopefully I can hit that by Summer.

you remember that incel I was talking to you about yesterday that was benching by me? I literally yelled as loud as I could for each fucking rep of bench press and he ran away:lul:
im gonna ogre grunt so hard today, its chest day mfker time to get my 10 sets of incline bench going hard, grunting loud, farting loud, banging weights loud, and drinking from the water fountain like an ogre swine

• +1
im gonna ogre grunt so hard today, its chest day mfker time to get my 10 sets of incline bench going hard, grunting loud, farting loud, banging weights loud, and drinking from the water fountain like an ogre swine
Giphy

Lol! Today is my off day I got arms tomorrow and I'm going to hit that shit hard. I went up on bench yesterday so I'm pretty satisfied for right now ngl. Hopefully once school starts I'll be able to keep increasing without the rest I'm.getting now

View attachment 11969
Lol! Today is my off day I got arms tomorrow and I'm going to hit that shit hard. I went up on bench yesterday so I'm pretty satisfied for right now ngl. Hopefully once school starts I'll be able to keep increasing without the rest I'm.getting now
i lift more weight for more reps when im mogging, i like going to the la fitness thats farther from my house because its where are the dyels from my school go

• +1
i lift more weight for more reps when im mogging, i like going to the la fitness thats farther from my house because its where are the dyels from my school go
Honestly wish I knew a gym where all the dyels go. my current gym mostly has old people and/or steroid abusers so I don't get too brutally MOG any people my age often

Honestly wish I knew a gym where all the dyels go. my current gym mostly has old people and/or steroid abusers so I don't get too brutally MOG any people my age often
the ogres there will laugh at u if you are without a hoody

• +1
the ogres there will laugh at u if you are without a hoody
It's either a hoodie or a tank top nothing else

Cunts who bang their weights and scream like rejects deserve to be gassed.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Weights are heavy man get used to it. if you don't have to nearly drop your weights at the end of every set you're not going heavy enough. If you don't like the sound wear earbuds

• +1
You should have to take an IQ test before you're allowed to use gym equipment tbh, watching toeheads almost destroy stuff pisses me off

You should have to take an IQ test before you're allowed to use gym equipment tbh, watching toeheads almost destroy stuff pisses me off
There's a difference between almost destroying stuff and dropping your weights. Theyre dumbbells they can take some abuse

• +1
There's a difference between almost destroying stuff and dropping your weights. Theyre dumbbells they can take some abuse
Oh yeah, just dropping the weights is more than understandable, the gym I used to go to as a teen had loads of padding on the floor in front of the mirrors so it wouldn't sound like the Blitz in WW2.

• +1