Mommy or son issues?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I just had an argument w my mom because she got mad, but it was something pointless that made her mad, she mentioned that she was tired of this shit. Almost every week this happens to me w her, we argue, she always tries to tell me to change and stop making her angry/mad but I'm like that and I can't change, I don't know why my way of being and my actions bother her so much, if not they are bad, they are simply to "annoy" I don't know what to call it. What can I do to change?

Can smell the sexual tension through the screen…only one thing you must do boyo

Fuck her right in the pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Vermilioncore
Why do you show your family abandonment and sexual obsession with women here? We already know that you have never fucked and you never will, fucking weirdo. This is what lack of affection looks like.

I just had an argument w my mom because she got mad, but it was something pointless that made her mad, she mentioned that she was tired of this shit. Almost every week this happens to me w her, we argue, she always tries to tell me to change and stop making her angry/mad but I'm like that and I can't change, I don't know why my way of being and my actions bother her so much, if not they are bad, they are simply to "annoy" I don't know what to call it. What can I do to change?
Well i have dad, mom, and sister issues.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension!
Deep down you want to have her fat ass bouncing on your cock you sick fuck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and john2