MONDAY MANLET MOGGER MOTIVATION

User28823

User28823

Kraken
WATCH AS PAJEET MOGS ALL OF NEW DELHI

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Skywalker
How tall is that Pajeet?

This video is genuinely the equivalent of a 5”7 guy walking down the streets in Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and 1 other person
i reckon 4'11
It's Over
I'm 167cm (5'6") and its a miracle that I'm enough of a Chadlet to not be a virgin and also have a girlfriend.

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
This video is genuinely the equivalent of a 5”7 guy walking down the streets in Netherlands
Yeah if I lived in the Netherlands as a 167cm man, it would be so over for me. Here in Canada the average height for a man is 175cm, 178cm for men 20-39.
The average male height in Netherlands is 184cm. 171cm female.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
It's Over
I'm 167cm (5'6") and its a miracle that I'm enough of a Chadlet to not be a virgin and also have a girlfriend.
but youre doing the jbw thing in canada right?

but youre doing the jbw thing in canada right?
I was but my current girlfriend is actually white. And tbh I'm not even sure if I'm taller than my girlfriend. We are at eye level give or take. I might be slightly taller than her. But slightly.

It was a good idea for me to have went on a bulk. Because if I was still 128 lbs, I don't think my girlfriend would have been attracted to me. lmfao. As she would have been potentially taller (or my height) and bigger than me.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
No physique for your face height and pheno pill destroyed me ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and User28823
@BitchBoy caught out on the streets of mumbai after getting banned.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and SA7
It was a good idea for me to have went on a bulk. Because if I was still 128 lbs, I don't think my girlfriend would have been attracted to me. lmfao. As she would have been potentially taller (or my height) and bigger than me.
how much do you weigh now? and bf% ?