Going Gym is the answer to everything this is beginners advice

i didnt mention the first thing because its so water, that i thought it didnt need to be mentioned. Yes i eat like shit but i also eat clean sometimes which is balanced, and i do swimming which is a true sport unlike gymcelling.
It's so water?

Right, let's take a look

Bro? :lul:

You don't just KEEP THE MUSCLE?

I wouldn't even disagree if you said just maintain and lower intensity
I directly confront you about the idea that you can maintain muscle without going to the gym

You respond without mentioning the gym at all:
I eat like shit now, and i still have 90% of the muscle i had back when i was still gymcelling, if you're losing muscle you are either eating too little which most people don't or eating too much. Eating clean, you can maintain muscle easily, no point in nitpicking bhai

Obviously it didn't even come to mind. Nice try bozo, the jew is always true.

The roles of growth hormone include influencing our height, and helping build our bones and muscles. Having said that wouldn’t that divert growth hormone to muscles rather than bones ?
So you’re telling me if someone like lebron james just stayed at home and lived a sedentary lifestyle instead of growing up playing basketball, football and lifting weights… he would be taller..?

Its always the good looking guys that I mirin. Not fat ass bulked up MTNS.

So you’re telling me if someone like lebron james just stayed at home and lived a sedentary lifestyle instead of growing up playing basketball, football and lifting weights… he would be taller..?
exclusively the bolded part. Lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It's so water?

Right, let's take a look

I directly confront you about the idea that you can maintain muscle without going to the gym

keep on arguing, gym won't make your frame wider :forcedsmile: or make you taller :feelsuhh:

@Gaygymmaxx was my advice somewhat decent or was it completely retarded

keep on arguing, gym won't make your frame wider :forcedsmile: or make you taller :feelsuhh:
Thanks for conceding, instead of trying to win a losing battle. Easiest of work.

Liars are a foul kind of human. Far less than honorable. Especially needless liars

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Thanks for conceding, instead of trying to win a losing battle. Easiest of work.
ur whole argument that is that i didnt mention something very obvious, but alr whatever helps you cope

He cooked his endocrine system in youth from blasting gear innit
That’s right so he’s forced to cruise or feel suicidal for the rest of his days. Fortunately he has the money to do it, otherwise he’d have less T than an actual toddler

ur whole argument that is that i didnt mention something very obvious, but alr whatever helps you cope
I mean I know what you're saying but you are a weasely conversationalist and you are aware of it, the fake replies that come out aren't indicative of what you really know to be true, which is:

I shit in your mouth and it was watery, and flavorful. You've got a mouthful and you're only leaving to avoid having to swish it around.

Go ahead and run to the sink. Spit it out, you have permission.

• JFL
exclusively the bolded part. Lol
But what is the difference in effects between weights and sport, i mean its safe to assume they both work your muscles and put bones under stress etc.

How do weights stunt growth in a way that sports dont

I’m not suggesting a totally sedentary lifestyle, you should give your body some exercise to maintain strong healthy body. That can be done just by doing sports or playing games with your pairs just like all kids and teens do

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
If your depressed go to the gym
If your happy go to the gym
If your ugly go to the gym
If your skinny go the gym
If your fat go to the gym

Sick of people saying gym is cope gym is literally everything

For all you lazy people who can’t be fucked going to the gym

Easy routine to follow

Monday-bench
Wednesday-squat
Friday-deadlift

It’s that simple have a protein bar after
This should help the beginners

Too skinny- bulk
To fat-cut
Skinny Fat- maintain or bulk

This is for beginners only
Working out is simple
Was this even good advice or was it shit

But what is the difference in effects between weights and sport, i mean its safe to assume they both work your muscles and put bones under stress etc.

How do weights stunt growth in a way that sports dont
Sports are good for blood flow and especially basketball, jumping is good for spine

Sedentary lifestyle would lead to bad posture and lack of hunger

Doing sports and working up a hunger then eating will aid bone growth as well through calcium and core nutrient consumption in youth

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
They can bench 11 of your 11yo neices
And nobody gives a shit, truly an accomplishment.

Imagine what avg npc in public would say
“Wow she’s so tall :feelsahh:
“Wow they’re soooo short :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Gaygymmaxx
And nobody gives a shit, truly an accomplishment
So you're telling me, if you could swap bodies overnight. With any person of your choosing, it wouldn't be the tren twins?

You really wouldn't pick one? Bro they look like anime characters, height aside, Seriously badass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, ShowerMaxxing and moggerrr4321
So you're telling me, if you could swap bodies overnight. With any person of your choosing, it wouldn't be the tren twins?

You really wouldn't pick one? Bro they look like anime characters, height aside, Seriously badass.
You are taking the piss jfl, id swap bodies with an actual big, strong man like Peter Steele not some wannabee manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and looksmaxxing223

Cagefuel tbh, theyll die in the next couple of years. What a shit life id rather be moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, ShowerMaxxing and looksmaxxing223
I mean I know what you're saying but you are a weasely conversationalist and you are aware of it, the fake replies that come out aren't indicative of what you really know to be true, which is:

I shit in your mouth and it was watery, and flavorful. You've got a mouthful and you're only leaving to avoid having to swish it around.

Go ahead and run to the sink. Spit it out, you have permission.
nigga shut up, u and i are arguing over nothing atp. I still think gym is a cope and i dont care if you think it isn't or is. Obviously if you are average to above average it has a little effect of boosting your attractiveness, but muscles have nothing to do with it. If your face is attractive, you will be seen as attractive with muscles or without.

is this a joke? I would chose wamuu the pillar man, not some 5'3 manlet who thinks he's of the world

• JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser and Gaygymmaxx
And nobody gives a shit, truly an accomplishment.

Imagine what avg npc in public would say
“Wow she’s so tall :feelsahh:
“Wow they’re soooo short :lul:
but bro, they can bench 500lbs :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • So Sad
You are taking the piss jfl, id swap bodies with an actual big, strong man like Peter Steele not some wannabee manlet
Bro they look like baki :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and looksmaxxing223
I still think gym is a cope and i dont care Obviously if you are average to above average it has a little effect of boosting your attractiveness, but muscles have nothing to do with it. If your face is attractive, you will be seen as attractive with muscles or without.
Contradicted yourself in first sentence

And also claimed gym doesn't matter

but that you need to do some gym to maintain the muscle from your 1 year of gym

You're not very good at communication or interacting with humans are yo

Weasel trait

Lying over unimportant conversations to maintain your ego is quite foul and indicative of character

• JFL

Weasel trait

Lying over unimportant conversations to maintain your ego is quite foul and indicative of character
:feelshah:

Weasel trait

It's so water?

Right, let's take a look

Once again. Easy concession following a nice fecal matter buffet.

Quite predictable

eat well. There's plenty of leftovers.

• So Sad
gyms should have a communal spa/orgy room

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
gym is the biggest fucking waste of time. No amount of gymmaxxing will widen your frame, make your face look better, etc. If you have decent features whilst being fat, you can just do basic cardio like swimming, biking, etc and get good results.

"muh muh gym is everything"
View attachment 3246859
meanwhile this gymcel cant even get a text back :forcedsmile:
you chose like bottom 10% of men. Its legit over for this whigga, he has patchy beard, he's bald and short. He's not even that jacked, just a bit of muscles

• JFL
Easy routine to follow

Monday-bench
Wednesday-squat
Friday-deadlift
some gay ass routine to have overdeveloped legs

no gym for your face faggot

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and piec
no gym for ur bones

• +1