Monday - Thursday is the Work Week for Normies (WATER)

thereallegend

thereallegend

Eat Shit and Live
Friday, Saturday, Sunday are the optimal days for social circle/status maxxing

You'll see an uptick in opportunities usually in these days of the week.

Have these days open/free, have all your priorities (looksmaxxing/moneymaxxing) taken care of before then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AlexBrown84, Lygodactylus and 3 others
You can't postmaxx if your outside.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Water. It’s calling living for the weekend
Every wagecucks destiny and release

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, mulattomaxxer and thereallegend
Water. It’s calling living for the weekend
Every wagecucks destiny and release
Yes, that's why companies have to pay ppl more to work on the weekend. No one wants to do that shit. it's literally throwing your life away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
I actually think the best days for chasing pussy is Thursday and Sunday nights. Friday and Saturday is too much competition. And if a girl is in a bar any day between Sunday and Thursday she's definitely looking for a guy

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, JamesHowlett and thereallegend
I actually think the best days for chasing pussy is Thursday and Sunday nights. Friday and Saturday is too much competition. And if a girl is in a bar any day between Sunday and Thursday she's definitely looking for a guy
good point

the weekend starts thursday night

at least in college

Sunday they’re all hungover with work the next day. Doubt you’ll find young women at a bar then. Thursday still got work or school the next day

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Good thing I don't wageslave for the system. :lul:

• +1
So true

All the girls are busy in school or work and don’t want to meet same day if it’s weekday

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where I'm from Thursdays is a typical student night and very busy, even Wednesday's tbh

Sunday's not sure it's hard to find a bar that's got anyone in there lol

But yeah true

• +1
Sunday they’re all hungover with work the next day. Doubt you’ll find young women at a bar then. Thursday still got work or school the next day
Sunday is hit or miss. It's easier to mog every guy if your gymmaxed in a bar on Sunday or any off day. Less women but if you find one it's easier than it would be on a Friday or Saturday

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing