Monero has insane utility

John124

John124

Sphinx
You buy crypto or mine it (ideally) and then convert to XMR on a non-KYC exchange and anything you do with it has no footprints.

Buying steroids/PCT/prescription drugs online? What officer? I know this package is addressed to me but I didn't ask for it check my credit/bank statements. Anyone can send a package to anyone.

What's that officer? Prostitution? She didn't take any money I am fucking this woman in a massage parlour because we find each other attractive, I didn't even bring my wallet.

Expatriation tax? Hmmm I seem to have lost my net worth gambling in the crypto market before I decided to buy my investors visa and leave. I wouldn't lie to you IRS I swear.

At worst you pay capital gains taxes when you convert it to litecoin and cash out.

Physical money supply is usually 5-10% of a country's annual economic product. Black market economy is around 10% in developed nations. Global GDP is $80 T. Let's take conservative numbers 10% of $8T, that's $800B. With 21,000,000 monero in circulation that's $38,095 per monero. Even if 10% of black market uses XMR that's fucking $3,809.50/XMR

Absolutely insane. XMR mogs other cryptos hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, Gonthar, mewingmaxxer and 4 others
:no:

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
unironically investing into and holding monero is an absolutely niggerbrain tier move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, oldcelloser and Truecel14
unironically investing into and holding monero is an absolutely niggerbrain tier move
Been holding Monero already since summer Orso last year.
I found out. It is one of the few if not the only crypto, that privacy moggs.
When they were kicked off, on certain Normie trading places. I knew for sure Monero was the privacy mogging crypto.

• +1
Reactions: John124 and n0rthface
Been holding Monero already since summer Orso last year.
I found out. It is one of the few if not the only crypto, that privacy moggs.
When they were kicked off, on certain Normie trading places. I knew for sure Monero was the privacy mogging crypto.
i never said it is not useful. quite literally the only crypto that can be called a cryptoCURRENCY, because that's what it is and that's what it does best, however it is very unideal for investing.
you cant get it on all exchanges, people are fearful about it, potential bans in the future (which will not drive the price up, as opposed to the thinking of some monero schizos), potential backdoors (no one knows the actual supply, no one knows if there is ever new xmr minted), sell pressure is higher than other coins due to it being a temporary currency, usually to wash the history of their wallet (lets be honest, no one keeps a big chunk of their net worth in monero)
it barely surpassed its 2017 high but time will tell

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Deleted member 6963, Bitch and 1 other person
i never said it is not useful. quite literally the only crypto that can be called a cryptoCURRENCY, because that's what it is and that's what it does best, however it is very unideal for investing.
you cant get it on all exchanges, people are fearful about it, potential bans in the future (which will not drive the price up, as opposed to the thinking of some monero schizos), potential backdoors (no one knows the actual supply, no one knows if there is ever new xmr minted), sell pressure is higher than other coins due to it being a temporary currency, usually to wash the history of their wallet (lets be honest, no one keeps a big chunk of their net worth in monero)
it barely surpassed its 2017 high but time will tell
Monero should be the crypto. For people that have something to hide, or that fear their local gorvernment/institutions.

They can still track your ip if you use monero to buy other cryptos from exchanges. The most private crypto I heard of so far is pirate chain.

They can still track your ip if you use monero to buy other cryptos from exchanges. The most private crypto I heard of so far is pirate chain.
The main use case is putting money into the system legitimately (kyc) for a low fee crypto and then converting it to XMR on a non-KYC and using it for e-commerce.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
The main use case is putting money into the system legitimately (kyc) for a low fee crypto and then converting it to XMR on a non-KYC and using it for e-commerce.
Yes, but you're not 100% anonymous from doing that.

@RobticaI You don't need to be that last few percent, the government only really cares that when you pull money out that you pay taxes on it. But even if they were seriously investigating a crime and they understood how to track this stuff the only thing they would have is an IP address. The way the silk road guy got caught was not IP tracking it's because the guy posted his name on a forum :ROFLMAO:. IP addresses are not even legally considered evidence of your identity because any individual person potentially could have done it from that network address.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
@RobticaI You don't need to be that last few percent, the government only really cares that when you pull money out that you pay taxes on it. But even if they were seriously investigating a crime and they understood how to track this stuff the only thing they would have is an IP address. The way the silk road guy got caught was not IP tracking it's because the guy posted his name on a forum :ROFLMAO:. IP addresses are not even legally considered evidence of your identity because any individual person potentially could have done it from that network address.
Based, but pulling out the money isn't the only taxable event the cucked government cares about. They also want to track you to collect taxes from crypto to crypto exchanges and buying expensive items using crypto.

You buy crypto or mine it (ideally) and then convert to XMR on a non-KYC exchange and anything you do with it has no footprints.

Buying steroids/PCT/prescription drugs online? What officer? I know this package is addressed to me but I didn't ask for it check my credit/bank statements. Anyone can send a package to anyone.

What's that officer? Prostitution? She didn't take any money I am fucking this woman in a massage parlour because we find each other attractive, I didn't even bring my wallet.

Expatriation tax? Hmmm I seem to have lost my net worth gambling in the crypto market before I decided to buy my investors visa and leave. I wouldn't lie to you IRS I swear.

At worst you pay capital gains taxes when you convert it to litecoin and cash out.

Physical money supply is usually 5-10% of a country's annual economic product. Black market economy is around 10% in developed nations. Global GDP is $80 T. Let's take conservative numbers 10% of $8T, that's $800B. With 21,000,000 monero in circulation that's $38,095 per monero. Even if 10% of black market uses XMR that's fucking $3,809.50/XMR

Absolutely insane. XMR mogs other cryptos hard
monero has an opaque blockchain, which makes transaction details and the amount of every transaction anonymous by disguising the addresses used by participants.
which is great if you want to buy shit anonymously

monero is good for me since i do a lot of business in myanmar

been buying it since 2019 and mining it since 2020

Of the 52 cryptocurrencies I've invested in since 2017, only Bitcoin, Ethereum, Vechain, Dogecoin, Cardano, Stellar, and XRP have had any notable gains. The rest have pretty much been dogs.

This didn’t age well.

• JFL
Reactions: hoodcurry and RTLBbc