Money and height are the two most useless traits.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
"muh height > face > frame > race > dick brah!"
"muh money mogs brah!"

Shut the fuck up. Nobody who has money or height has ever said some stupid shit like that. It's all subhumans who think that having their hypoplastic skull a few inches higher in the air or having an extra $250k in an investment account that no one will ever see is the difference between them rotting and slaying.

- If you have a good face, congrats you won the lottery. Post your face on Tinder and you win at dating.
- If you have a good frame and body, you post thirst trap pics and slay. my ogre gymcelled normie fish was having every girl message first asking if he was real.
- If you're black, you can flex and thugmaxx and slay hard af. Asians, hispanics, etc. can get girls of their own race easily.
- If you have a big dick, all you need is a dick pic and a slut and you're good to go.

Meanwhile if you have money, what are you supposed to do? Post a picture of your stock portfolio? Or if you're tall you're going to send a picture of you standing next to a ruler? They are the least important traits nowadays when 99% of dating is done online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Prince88, Squirreljak and 12 others
idk man some girls are actually autists and have that animal primal taste in them that just is attracted to what's bigger... some are even autist/have no limits for height preference like "the taller/bigger the better"... not all are like that tho but ya

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
"muh money mogs brah!"
MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH
J5jiSSrEkV3Kd8iOwb
88i6wwEpFmUJsT2wQK
X9Z0O2bpi8GMU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner and RopeMaxxed
Kinda true money alone doesnt mean sht really and height is useless if shit frame + ugly but Good looking face is always halo with average height

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
What would you rate this guys face ?

jacob-elordi-alexa-demie%20(1).jpg
latest

Not much right ?

Then why does he has ten million jb simps? He plays a sexual assaulter, woman beater, femboy enjoyer character in europhia. It's not a character like tom hollands spiderman which he can appeal jbs with his persona.

So why are women simping and worshipping him, because He is 6'5"

Being 6'5(tall) automatically makes you gigachad both irl and online.

If you're subhuman or fat then ofc you're not a gigachad. But you got my point.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, MadTwatter, Jigen and 4 others
Cope. Height doesn’t matter is something someone who only talks to women online will say. What happens when you meet her? And you’re some 5 foot 9 faggot. You can’t rise above that.

uhh get surgeries dummy. What else
Tell some guy with a narrow skull fucked up ipd and bad pheno to “JuSt GeT sUrgery bro” :soy:

money doesn’t mean shit for a lot of people, also most people can’t ascend through surgery

"muh money mogs brah!"

Shut the fuck up. Nobody who has money or height has ever said some stupid shit like that. It's all subhumans who think that having their hypoplastic skull a few inches higher in the air or having an extra $250k in an investment account that no one will ever see is the difference between them rotting and slaying.

- If you have a good face, congrats you won the lottery. Post your face on Tinder and you win at dating.
- If you have a good frame and body, you post thirst trap pics and slay. my ogre gymcelled normie fish was having every girl message first asking if he was real.
- If you're black, you can flex and thugmaxx and slay hard af. Asians, hispanics, etc. can get girls of their own race easily.
- If you have a big dick, all you need is a dick pic and a slut and you're good to go.

Meanwhile if you have money, what are you supposed to do? Post a picture of your stock portfolio? Or if you're tall you're going to send a picture of you standing next to a ruler? They are the least important traits nowadays when 99% of dating is done online.
Meanwhile the storming "big boy" trend on tik tok :lul:

Log out from this fookin' larp my brother

Are you kidding us op?

Money is literally the man's outfit in 2023
size is the most masculine and stimulating element of the women wtf

you think people do LL at 100k for nothing?

the beautiful face is so rare that it's not even that important tbh, it's just important for non nt autistic people to be 5psl and more but being htn is all it takes to succeed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
Money is good for LTR as you don't want your girl to be poor, and it ensures a more stable household.
Also it helps with status, which could be important

As for height, you have to be retarded to think that it's not important :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 24789
true honestly I pulled more when I had no money people just think im a douche

true honestly I pulled more when I had no money people just think im a douche
without money you can't have quality girls, this thread is just a meme

Slay is not all

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
without money you can't have quality girls, this thread is just a meme

Slay is not all
true, long term partner wise it definitely helps and imo necessary.
however if you're talking about just slaying then it doesn't help at all imo, maybe in miami or some shit but not in college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
true, long term partner wise it definitely helps and imo necessary.
however if you're talking about just slaying then it doesn't help at all imo, maybe in miami or some shit but not in college.
Long term gl partner, who will be your love, your friend, confidant, mother of your children >>>> fkn bitches of tinder

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Long term gl partner, who will be your love, your friend, confidant, mother of your children >>>> fkn bitches of tinder
i already got that tbh, i just wanna mog. flexing is meaningless when you're ugly

"muh money mogs brah!"

no girl will ever want me. i'll die a bitter and lonely cuck

latest

Not much right ?

Then why does he has ten million jb simps? He plays a sexual assaulter, woman beater, femboy enjoyer character in europhia. It's not a character like tom hollands spiderman which he can appeal jbs with his persona.

OP is 6'7 btw

latest

Not much right ?

over for being casted to date the ugly goblina whore

ik he literally mentions it in every other thread
at this point hes just a larper or autistic af
He is a larper it’s been proven before the mods removed the thread tho

latest

Not much right ?

his face is 6 PSL...

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 22886
If you're legit tall (6'4+) and you go to clubs and other crowded social events, you'll stand out a lot. Some girls prefer face, but a lot will gravitate towards any guy who's tall and not a complete subhuman/slob. There is a reason why the phrase "don't know if he's hot or just tall" was popular with women a few years ago.

latest

Not much right ?

Very high sex appeal face even if he’s 5’9

latest

Not much right ?

"Not much right ?"
Nigha he brutally mogs the entire forum

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs
height is more valuable than face in terms of aging because your face gets less attractive over time but your height will remain the same until you die and wont get fucked over by aging, the same is true for money but still face is king

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
coping manlet wagie cuck thread

Partly agree, however
1) Height does matter if you're HTN and above. Girls say "wow, he's so tall" for handsome 6'5 , however girls wouldn't say "wow, he's so tall" for Michael Jordan for example:feelsohgod:
2) Money matters. If you're poor you can't be handsome

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Agree that money is useless as an attractor
Money is helpful for building lifestyle. Eg Have a nice house and do events there. Or only have a pseudo self employed job while you have as much freetime as you want

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Money is important to buy surgeries mainly.

I could live on £15k a year no problem and still present as being upper middle class if it wasn’t for my surgery needs.

With that massive forehead, negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid exposure and death tier under eye area, average height of him is just an average white strong mtn weak htn guy you casually see outside.
girls dont give a shit about forehead height in fact its a masculine trait

he is fenale gaze. not high psl but girls love this nigga

Money is important to buy surgeries mainly.

I could live on £15k a year no problem and still present as being upper middle class if it wasn’t for my surgery needs.
Every surgery is cope except for bimax if you're recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Every surgery is cope except for bimax if you're recessed

I am recessed and need bimax.

I don’t think jaw angles are cope, look at Gaia’s thread, it was disappointing after the bimax and the jaw angle implants really completed it.

bcz of his height tho not his face that's my point

Cope harder. Big forehead is a subhuman trait. His is fine though as it's only slightly above ideal but compensated by his massive lower third. Similar to Robert Pattinson.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
over for being casted to date the ugly goblina whore
Tbh that actress by his side is one of the most ugly whore
She is overrated as fuck

Implants
Tell some guy with a narrow skull fucked up ipd and bad pheno to “JuSt GeT sUrgery bro” :soy:

money doesn’t mean shit for a lot of people, also most people can’t ascend through surgeries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back