Money does buy happiness

D

Deleted

Lurker
Watching the girl who had been mirin my from across the room (she's mtb-htb tbh so not rly a flex jfl) and constantly looked down when i noticed her see me step inside my 2022 mercedes after the test we had togheter feelt so fkn good jfl especially since i recently did a thorough clean off it inside and out. It was by far the nicest and most expensive car at that parking lot aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Toth's thot
English please u finnish gook
Basically i was the best looking by far out of 200-300 uni students doing the same test and i own a very nice car so it feelt like being a different species.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Basically i was the best looking by far out of 200-300 uni students doing the same test and i own a very nice car so it feelt like being a different species.
How ugly have they to be? But ye ur like chadlite its rare

Money is everything. Im soon done looksmaxxing - got better looks than the pic i showed u cuz leaner less swelling and fillers.
Now the harsh pill is to get decently rich.
We struggle hard guys like op dont know the pain but thats why we mog and will succeed

How ugly have they to be? But ye ur like chadlite its rare
i'm chadlite bcuz i have imperfections but i'm more rare than 5% male which usually is what chadlite is considered.

• +1
i'm chadlite bcuz i have imperfections but i'm more rare than 5% male which usually is what chadlite is considered.
Yes i would imagine u in the 90th percentile. But u said u mogged all 300 which is way more.
But doesnt suprise me, nordics arent gl usually

Yes i would imagine u in the 90th percentile. But u said u mogged all 300 which is way more.
But doesnt suprise me, nordics arent gl usually
think my overall is 1 in 50 tbh minimum (top 2%) most ppl are too retarded to understand statistics i've seen ppl say shit like chico is 0.1% which isn't even rare at all jfl would mean there's abt a thousand Chicos in Manhattan if u take the amount of ppl who are 15-35 there and apply the numbers

• +1
if by happiness you mean lefort 3, clavicle lengthening, leg lengthening, lip lift, blepharoplasty and a hair transplant then you're correct

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
think my overall is 1 in 50 tbh minimum (top 2%) most ppl are too retarded to understand statistics i've seen ppl say shit like chico is 0.1% which isn't even rare at all jfl would mean there's abt a thousand Chicos in Manhattan if u take the amount of ppl who are 15-35 there and apply the numbers
Chico is 1 in 100k probably at best.
Yes, its always relative.
Here where i live you are like 90th percentile among youth cuz big concurrence city where guys mog girls. But in sweden etc girls fog guys i believe your own rating

1. How you afford the car 2. She probably squirted everywhere when she saw the car