MONEY DOES MATTER

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
Im about to go fucking insane as my ex (18) has her wedding due in 3 months. Guy (21) I have been left for is rich, multiple houses + restaurant + generational wealth type shit. Obviously not better than me in terms of looks. Of course she gets to be set for life instead of fw loser like me who’s gonna graduate in 4 years with crippling debt, but BRO AT 18????? The fuck??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, RAMU KAKA, thereallegend and 1 other person
There is no genuine attraction, their marriage will be dead.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, RAMU KAKA, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Subhuman

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 51465
That's brutal. You'd read stories like this in the Bible. Like how Jacob needed to slave away for 21 years on some old fucks ranch just to marry his daughter.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, chemtrails and Deleted member 51465
There is no genuine attraction, their marriage will be dead.

Poorfag Cope, the person OP describes isn’t betabux safety type rich. He is wattpad brag to my friends type rich.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 28896
Poorfag Cope, the person OP describes isn’t betabux safety type rich. He is wattpad brag to my friends type rich.
In love with his lifestyle not his genetic foundation. Perhaps she might feel as though she is in love, though, it's not real.

In love with his lifestyle not his genetic foundation. Perhaps she might feel as though she is in love, though, it's not real.

When you guys realise love isn’t solely based on their genetics or looks it will be a great day. There is only a threshold which is different for each woman

Women are also humans, I’ve rejected better looking women for women who will cook and clean etc. lifestyle matters. Especially for LTD.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Just be a betabuxx theory. The bluepilled cuck she's marrying is gonna get a reality check soon.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and chemtrails
When you guys realise love isn’t solely based on their genetics or looks it will be a great day. There is only a threshold which is different for each woman

Women are also humans, I’ve rejected better looking women for women who will cook and clean etc. lifestyle matters. Especially for LTD.
All matters until it's time to get kids, and the woman gets impregnated by Chad behind his back.
Enjoy betabuxxing boyo.

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
How tall is he

All matters until it's time to get kids, and the woman gets impregnated by Chad behind his back.
Enjoy betabuxxing boyo.

Stop projecting lmao , who said I betabux? Just coping on the rich is cringe asf.

I’m guessing all your friends wives/girls get impregnated by Chad too right? Jfl this forum lmao

• JFL

Copium overdose

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 28896
Forgot there’s people unironically non NT here
Get off your high horse lil bro. I'm quite confident that I descend from a more noble family tree than you do.

Get off your high horse lil bro. I'm quite confident that I descend from a more noble family tree than you do.

But you have no friends?

• +1
But you have no friends?
Correct. But I have a large and family with loads of prestige, all around the world.

It's better to have no friends, than to have friends that yield nothing. Losing my friends was involuntary, but I've been staying friendless by choice. Although, I would befriend the right person (if I found that we could have a mutually beneficial relationship).

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Correct. But I have a large and family with loads of prestige, all around the world.

It's better to have no friends, than to have friends that yield nothing. Losing my friends was involuntary, but I've been staying friendless by choice. Although, I would befriend the right person (if I found that we could have a mutually beneficial relationship).

Okay but my point still applies, you have a wide network of seemingly NT people. There’s no way you think all them are married for strictly genetically reasons? Tbh maybe in your family I can see it but that’s just not how it works in general which is my point.

• Hmm...
Okay but my point still applies, you have a wide network of seemingly NT people. There’s no way you think all them are married for strictly genetically reasons? Tbh maybe in your family I can see it but that’s just not how it works in general which is my point.
There have been instances of trophy wifing (mostly for age diff), although, those marriages have been dead. But generally people have only gotten with attractive people, because only then genuine attraction occurs, and I have no females in my family tree that are out for the bag.

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails and Going2KillMyself
she will divorce him to be with chad later

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Jfl after 10+ years of PSL and blackpill knowledge niggas still don’t understand that women will settle for money and fuck with a hot guy behind his back when the time comes… it really never began for many

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, DrTony and chemtrails
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Why u mad over that
U dodge a bullet for sure

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
Jfl after 10+ years of PSL and blackpill knowledge niggas still don’t understand that women will settle for money and fuck with a hot guy behind his back when the time comes… it really never began for many
this.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself