"Money doesn't matter bro, it's just betabuxxing!" UK subhuman curry edition

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Health is Everything
Meanwhile you can look like a complete utter subhuman currycel with manboobs and a belly and still get 6/10s because you make 6 figures a month. And what happens when he actually puts an effort into his appearance and expands his search for higher quality girls? all them 9/10 gold digging sluts will come rushing.
UKcels how the fuck does it feel getting brutally moneymogged by some 19 year old curry kid? 6 figures a month aka 7 figures a year, meanwhile all you uk niggas who aren't NEET are on like somewhere between 30-70k which is peanuts JFL.
thoughts?
@SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @looksmaxxing223 @forevergymcelling @optimisticzoomer @try2beme @Pakicel @Xangsane @curryascenderr @coispet
imo moneymogging is 10x more effective in the UK when 90% of the population is on poverty wages whereas in the states a lot of people are making good money.
How does a teenage kid make 6 figures a month? inb4 larp, no, you can tell he's being genuine.
title is "why money won't get you laid" even though the subhuman curry literally states he gets 6/10 girls easily but wants higher quality girls. I think the black guy was kinda jealous and seething being moneymogged by some random subhuman curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, ReadBooksEveryday, truthhurts and 4 others
Meanwhile you can look like a complete utter subhuman currycel with manboobs and a belly and still get 6/10s because you make 6 figures a month.
Hamza makes 200k a month yet can only get white mtb as a htn curry whos 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, lokmazclock, truthhurts and 1 other person
He could get paki stacy if he relaly wanted but as always he wants white foids. The problem with Hamza isn't money, it's his pheno, he's dark-skinned and tries to hide it with filters/etc but in certain vdieos you can see he has dalit coloring and nothing can save that. Pheno/Coloring is everything, if he was light brown or fair-skinned liek a lot of pakis i know, he could larp as med and get med stacies. Also if he was in the USA he would probably get some HTB/stacylite foid lets be honest.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
he can have all the bimaxes he wants yet chooses not to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and truthhurts
Hamza is also still 6'1 and in very good shape, mogs this 19 year old manlet fat curry to oblivion.

• +1
Meanwhile you can look like a complete utter subhuman currycel with manboobs and a belly and still get 6/10s because you make 6 figures a month. And what happens when he actually puts an effort into his appearance and expands his search for higher quality girls? all them 9/10 gold digging sluts will come rushing.
UKcels how the fuck does it feel getting brutally moneymogged by some 19 year old curry kid? 6 figures a month aka 7 figures a year, meanwhile all you uk niggas who aren't NEET are on like somewhere between 30-70k which is peanuts JFL.
thoughts?
@SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @looksmaxxing223 @forevergymcelling @optimisticzoomer @try2beme @Pakicel @Xangsane @curryascenderr @coispet
imo moneymogging is 10x more effective in the UK when 90% of the population is on poverty wages whereas in the states a lot of people are making good money.
How does a teenage kid make 6 figures a month? inb4 larp, no, you can tell he's being genuine.
title is "why money won't get you laid" even though the subhuman curry literally states he gets 6/10 girls easily but wants higher quality girls. I think the black guy was kinda jealous and seething being moneymogged by some random subhuman curry.

Fucking hell im finished if I don’t become a millionare I’ll feel unfulfilled no matter what even with a Stacy by my side

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
thoughts?

6/10 girls could be ltbs tbh but ur right . moneycopers are insane. There's a reason why redpill ideology is far more popular than blackpill because money is equally as important as appearance. Some guys on here are delusional if they think an average height average looks guy with alot of money can't get any women lmaoo.

• +1
6/10 girls could be ltbs tbh but ur right . moneycopers are insane. There's a reason why redpill ideology is far more popular than blackpill because money is equally as important as appearance. Some guys on here are delusional if they think an average height average looks guy with alot of money can't get any women lmaoo.
look at the guys face and thne look at his body, he is legit subhuman in his current form but money is king in the united kingdom of poverty

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, truthhurts and looksmaxxing223
look at the guys face and thne look at his body, he is legit subhuman in his current form but money is king in the united kingdom of poverty
yea he's a ltn and can easily reach mtn. Looksmaxxing would help him tremendously

• +1
Being rich will def get you laid. It won't grant you raw love and affection from a female.

• +1
yea he's a ltn and can easily reach mtn. Looksmaxxing would help him tremendously
how does a 19 year old curry like him have 5 companies and make 6 figures? i hope it's a larp tbh otherwise it's suifuel. Maybe once @forevergymcelling becomes a huge youtuber he can hire me as an editor and pay me gibs

• +1
Being rich will def get you laid. It won't grant you raw love and affection from a female.
chads aren't getting love, it's pure lust from women, not possible for them to be in love with some chad they just met/saw 10 minutes ago, that's called lust buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and looksmaxxing223
how does a 19 year old curry like him have 5 companies and make 6 figures? i hope it's a larp tbh otherwise it's suifuel. Maybe once @forevergymcelling becomes a huge youtuber he can hire me as an editor and pay me gibs
parents probs forced him to study alot when he was younger or he inherited businesses from his father

• +1
Prolly connections through his daddy or sum.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
parents probs forced him to study alot when he was younger or he inherited businesses from his father
Getting connections is a lot more important than studying imo:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
Meanwhile you can look like a complete utter subhuman currycel with manboobs and a belly and still get 6/10s because you make 6 figures a month.
But she won't actually like you.
You should know this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
But she won't actually like you.
You should know this.
no girl will actually like you unless you are good looking though, there has to be a primal attraction to you for her to truly love you unless you agree on the proximitypill and that foids can fall in love with a guy who isn't necessarily GL just by being around him for extended periods of time and thus his personality.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and looksmaxxing223
He could get paki stacy if he relaly wanted but as always he wants white foids. The problem with Hamza isn't money, it's his pheno, he's dark-skinned and tries to hide it with filters/etc but in certain vdieos you can see he has dalit coloring and nothing can save that. Pheno/Coloring is everything, if he was light brown or fair-skinned liek a lot of pakis i know, he could larp as med and get med stacies. Also if he was in the USA he would probably get some HTB/stacylite foid lets be honest.
Absolute bullshit. There’s no way he could pull a PaKi Stacy purely off his looks, or even a stacylite in the US. Peak Hamza glazer

• Hmm...
Absolute bullshit. There’s no way he could pull a PaKi Stacy purely off his looks, or even a stacylite in the US. Peak Hamza glazer
he's a multimillionaire at 19 years jfl. I think @JohnDoe was exaggerating when calling him a subhuman but he's definetely a low tier normie and LTN is just mtn with a bit of extra steps. Once he reaches mtn in looks, and he looks to me to be atleast average height, he can get pretty much whoever he wants tbh

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
he could easily get paki stacy in pakistan just from being filthy rich over there if he's making 7 figures a year in the UK, don't be delusional kiddo, you don't know how things work over there. Nobody said anything about purely looks either

• +1
he's a multimillionaire at 19 years jfl. I think @JohnDoe was exaggerating when calling him a subhuman but he's definetely a low tier normie and LTN is just mtn with a bit of extra steps. Once he reaches mtn in looks, and he looks to me to be atleast average height, he can get pretty much whoever he wants tbh
I’m talking abt hamza lll

he could easily get paki stacy in pakistan just from being filthy rich over there if he's making 7 figures a year in the UK, don't be delusional kiddo, you don't know how things work over there. Nobody said anything about purely looks either
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
They are fucking dry pussy though I'd rather just not have it

@kaligula567

We should get @enchanted_elixir into the program maybe he can buy the course and help this 'alpha male' guide us.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and kaligula567
@kaligula567

We should get @enchanted_elixir into the program maybe he can buy the course and help this 'alpha male' guide us.
View attachment 3145450
as the times of the roman will never help even dostoyevski will write a good book
--@Xangsane

😢😢😢 @MA_ascender @Jonas2k7 @Gaygymmaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MA_ascender, Xangsane and 1 other person