Money for surgeries

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭
I'm probably missing something, but I don't understand how everyone on here seems to have surgery plans costing >50k. That would take someone's entire youth to save up for.
Is it possible to take loans out for this shit or is everyone on here secretly a business mogul?
Maybe I'm just retarded idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, I-Like-BP and Deleted member 3202
GTFIH

I myself have come up with 3.6k without a regular job (it involved a lot of scamming).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Romnel
Most people here won’t actually get surgeries .

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5467, ScramFranklin and 3 others
I will sell a house I inherited for surgery

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
My biggest advice:
Work two jobs and live with your parents.
I live with my parents and I dont have to spend money other than for food.
I can save up most of the money.
If I earn like 2000€ a month, I can put like 1700€ aside. In a year its 20.400€.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Romnel
I will sell a house I inherited for surgery
Surely you'd be better off renting it out? Might take slightly longer but you'll have an extra income stream for life

Well, I'm an oldcel (24). I graduated at 21 and made 80k starting and after my last few raise cycles I make 101k/year and my EOY bonus is typically 8-9k. I don't spend on random shit, my only concern is to spend money on improving my face.

my bimax bill alone was 40k and that's not counting flying across the country, airbnbs, and flying to Europe for consultations.

• Woah
Reactions: Romnel
Surely you'd be better off renting it out? Might take slightly longer but you'll have an extra income stream for life
I'm actually in conflict about this, but the only thing that matters in life is your face and your youth
I'm 26 already, no time to waste

Everyone here should be able to make at least $50k a year from a job. Whether that be getting an office position or going into the trades. Live with your parents if you can. Have a side hustle if you need to. With that kind of money you should be able to save up quickly. Find a surgeon that accepts care credit.
Well, I'm an oldcel (24). I graduated at 21 and made 80k starting and after my last few raise cycles I make 101k/year and my EOY bonus is typically 8-9k. I don't spend on random shit, my only concern is to spend money on improving my face.

my bimax bill alone was 40k and that's not counting flying across the country, airbnbs, and flying to Europe for consultations.
Why did you go overseas for your bimax if it was gonna be just as costly as the US?

who the fuck would charge that much? Sailer?

Why did you go overseas for your bimax if it was gonna be just as costly as the US?

I had my surgery in the states. I consulted with the Europe docs because I wanted multiple opinions. Part of me regrets not picking one of the Euro docs because of how unsatisfied I am with my results (though I did say before he's been good with dealing with my unhappiness). But such is life.
It's not unheard of in the US for a good surgeon. I think my local surgeon was trying to charge me 15k for lower jaw surgery NOT including hospital stay. The medical system in the US absolutely fucks you over economically. And I didn't see Sailer, but I heard he charges upwards of 80k euro.

Last edited:
My surgeon is charging 80k total including hospital stay. Still worth it for me. Jaw surgery is not something I want to minimize risk.