[Money Guide] Selling puzzle books on Amazon

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
My father sells puzzle books on Amazon and makes about 3k a month doing so (side money btw). It's really simple, you just submit the pdf's to Amazon and they are in charge of fulfilling the orders and printing the books. It's similar to the early days of dropshipping in a way.

I'm going to start making my own puzzle books under my dad's guidance. If I can put out 5 books a week, which I definitely can (autism), I can amast about 5k a month in a short period of time.

If you search "crisscross puzzle book", my dad's books are in the first few pages btw.

Easy surgery money boyos.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, PrisonMike, Arkantos and 10 others
who buys these books jfl
I know slme older folks probably do but that many??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Over for your dad

87F2887F 77E1 4408 A594 CC514C48E634

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, here, PrisonMike and 20 others
Nigga just boosted his dad's competition by 300%. You gonna eat sand for dinner from now on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: qkz, Rasputin, here and 35 others
What else do they print just from PDFs

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Nigga just boosted his dad's competition by 300%. You gonna eat sand for dinner from now on.
It's srs the best market to get in right now. Each book just adds to the monthly income he gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
NO PUZZLE BOOKS FOR YOUR FACE

• JFL
Puzzles me tbh

• +1
Puzzle books as in like soduku, cross word etc?

Puzzle books as in like soduku, cross word etc?
Yes, my dad says the market for criss cross is the best, and cryptograms sell very good as well

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Yes, my dad says the market for criss cross is the best, and cryptograms sell very good as well
why are u telling us this? appreciate it i guess but it's just fucking urself over

be a jew

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
why are u telling us this? appreciate it i guess but it's just fucking urself over

be a jew
It's not like anyone will follow through with this jfl. I'm gonna start puzzle book Maxxing as my way to ascension

• +1
Reactions: xefo
It's not like anyone will follow through with this jfl. I'm gonna start puzzle book Maxxing as my way to ascension
I have so many ways to make money now... but such little motivation

ur right ngl doubt anyone will puzzlebookmax but still xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 7173
10/10 Thread. Legit advice + hilarious.

@Gunnersup Puzzlemaxxed Slayer.

• JFL
Update- almost done with my first puzzle book and will soon self publish on amazon. I predict it will sell about 5 copies a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I doubt anyone will follow through with this, it's mostly just a documentation of my money max method that I'm using

Update- almost done with my first puzzle book and will soon self publish on amazon. I predict it will sell about 5 copies a day.
How much per copy?

How much per copy?
I will sell the same price my dad does, 9$, and Amazon will give me 3$ a book about. The more books I make, the more money flowing in. The most important part is the cover design because thats what catches the customers eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I will sell the same price my dad does, 9$, and Amazon will give me 3$ a book about. The more books I make, the more money flowing in. The most important part is the cover design because thats what catches the customers eye
Sounds like a solid plan. Amazon does all the shipping right?

• +1
Sounds like a solid plan. Amazon does all the shipping right?
Yes, they ship it. You publish it using KDP print, owned by Amazon. And they also use prime shipping so it looks legit to the customer

Is this done through FBA or their Publishing services? Had no clue they'll actaully print the books for you. Also do you know if the process of getting approved for their publishing services are difficult? I have a had lots of experience/success in the ecommerce space but virtually zero knowledge when it comes to amazon.

Is this done through FBA or their Publishing services? Had no clue they'll actaully print the books for you. Also do you know if the process of getting approved for their publishing services are difficult? I have a had lots of experience/success in the ecommerce space but virtually zero knowledge when it comes to amazon.
It's through their own publishing service, they print the book at their Amazon warehouses and ship it using prime. The process of getting approved is very easy, just be over 18 I believe. Puzzle book Maxxing is the best option due to high amount of repeat customers. Often times my dad's puzzle books (takes him 2 hours to make btw jfl), has huge orders of 80 or more, probably being sent to nursing homes.

Not really sure why I'm spreading this info but whatev. Anything to ascend

• Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo
Btw give me 5% if ur income if you go through with this :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

• JFL
It's through their own publishing service, they print the book at their Amazon warehouses and ship it using prime. The process of getting approved is very easy, just be over 18 I believe. Puzzle book Maxxing is the best option due to high amount of repeat customers. Often times my dad's puzzle books (takes him 2 hours to make btw jfl), has huge orders of 80 or more, probably being sent to nursing homes.

Not really sure why I'm spreading this info but whatev. Anything to ascend
Very interesting, I'll give it a shot. I think that adult colouring books would also do pretty well as they're trendy rn. Has he done anything in specific for ranking them on amazon?

Very interesting, I'll give it a shot. I think that adult colouring books would also do pretty well as they're trendy rn. Has he done anything in specific for ranking them on amazon?
My dad also does adult coloring books JFL. They sell well.

The issue with ranking is the bottleneck, the books at the top of the search are usually new books, recently made. So books that were made awhile back won't show up as readily. It's necessary to keep pumping out books to stay on top

• +1
My dad also does adult coloring books JFL. They sell well.

The issue with ranking is the bottleneck, the books at the top of the search are usually new books, recently made. So books that were made awhile back won't show up as readily. It's necessary to keep pumping out books to stay on top
Ahh ok makes sense, I guess it's a bit different than standard fba products then when it comes to the ranking, reviews, etc. Btw how'd he even think of doing this? I haven't seen any amazon guys shilling publishing and spamming my youtube ads like the dropshipping gurus do lmao.

• +1
Ahh ok makes sense, I guess it's a bit different than standard fba products then when it comes to the ranking, reviews, etc. Btw how'd he even think of doing this? I haven't seen any amazon guys shilling publishing and spamming my youtube ads like the dropshipping gurus do lmao.
He originally wrote a novel and tried self publishing it, and got ZERO sales. So out of spite he decided to game the system and pump out as many low quality shit tier puzzle books as possible to get money jfl. It's mostly vacation fund at this point.

He's also a full time Lawyer and still has time to do this, so if you get good at it you can make serious cash. Once people discover the power of self publishing books on Amazon, it will be the next "dropshipping" thing that the normie "gurus" push

Last edited:
  • +1
He originally wrote a novel and tried self publishing it, and got ZERO sales. So out of spite he decided to game the system and pump out as many low quality shit tier puzzle books as possible to get money jfl. It's mostly vacation fund at this point.

He's also a full time Lawyer and still has time to do this, so if you get good at it you can make serious cash. Once people discover the power of self publishing books on Amazon, it will be the next "dropshipping" thing that the normie "gurus" push
Damn well it's a smart af idea, props to him for taking it on, especially with a full-time job and being a dad lol. Most of the guys I know irl that do well with amazon are like in their 20s.

Yeah I don't doubt it, we gotta keep it quiet haha.

• +1
Who the hell buys this stuff?
I mean in my country, all these puzzles usually come in a magazine format and are sold at newspaper stands. Older people buy them, but most of them are not Internet savvy and don't buy stuff online. From all the printed press, these types of magazines are one of the few who survived, the rest were replaced by websites and blogs.

Who the hell buys this stuff?
I mean in my country, all these puzzles usually come in a magazine format and are sold at newspaper stands. Older people buy them, but most of them are not Internet savvy and don't buy stuff online. From all the printed press, these types of magazines are one of the few who survived, the rest were replaced by websites and blogs.
View attachment 745104
Old people buy it, you'd be suprised. A LOT of people buy puzzle books off Amazon

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos