money invented by our sub5 ancestors who wanted to compete with chads

which one?

• 10 billion $ year fixed +sub5(indian janitor) +%0 female glaze, every foid thinks you smell likshit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CreepyJewel1

CreepyJewel1

Bronze
money is the biggest cope for sub5's and normies in general, and chads can get it easily while living their lives to the fullest, especially in our current modern world. probably our loser ancestors understood this way earlier, and they basically went for trade and moneymaxxed. first one the do that obviously were jews. this explains why our current generation of billionaires has bad facial features, even with the surgerymaxx they had.

the other normies and chads in the old ages were the hunters, the builders, and the founders of the big civilizations. they were already attracting other females and getting their satisfaction levels filled. sub5's needed that statue because chads had it all in the past, real love, feeling wanted, getting respected by others and while also being completely free.

just imagine what a below-average guy could do before global currency was invented. like I am talking about 4'11, very bad facial features, and a small, useless body. can't hunt, can't cook; he must be doing that shit. you can say money was invented after trade and exchange, but it just made it easier for them to become more powerful than chads. started, so this is why I think the first person to come up with the idea of global currency was the first sub-5 who wanted to have attractive features as well.

let's take a poll, what do you guys want, real life, or mega cope?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nobody gives a fuck nigger dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, the BULL and CreepyJewel1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, the BULL, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Charisma
How old are you bitchboy

List of people who ignore you is rapidly raising
he is edging in the worst way possible, but he makes my cope easier.

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and BitchBoy