Money is COPE. Being beautiful is the only thing that matters in life.

C

CopingHard

Gold
Beauty is partly an affair of health. It may be reckoned as a personal advantage; thought it does not, properly speaking, contribute directly to happiness. It does so indirectly, by impressing other people; and it is no unimportant advantage, even in man.

Beauty is an open letter of recommendation, predisposing the heart to favour the person who presents it. Nature has appointed that the propagation of the species shall be the business of men who are young, strong and handsome; so that we may not degenerate. This is the firm will and purpose of Nature in regard to the species, and it finds expression in the passions of women.

Money is only ever attractive to females insofar as it sets to rest the looming anxiety of fulfilling the need to have adequate access to resources to provide for her, and her offspring. Wealth can however, infer ambition and capability/skill, which IS attractive. Not $$$ itself. Wealth is good! It gives you more choices in life and places you in a position to do more for others. Accumulate wealth! But do not foolishly pursue it thinking it will make you attractive to women. Beauty is a quality of the soul, and is expressed outwards. Pursue beauty!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, oldcelloser, Deleted member 11675 and 22 others
another dumbass teenager thread
Mario Lopez Football GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx, Yuya Moggershima and 22 others
is that you in your avi.........

i'm sorry bro

it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
True
Moneycopers on suicide watch

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yuya Moggershima, datboijj and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and CopingHard
You’re right to a degree but most people aren’t good looking enough to make money off their looks so you need to find another way of making money. Plus anyways you have to be NT

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, subhuman incel, SPFromNY914 and 11 others
Most retarded thread on site

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 12611, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
>Beauty is partly an affair of health. It may be reckoned as a personal advantage; thought it does not, properly speaking, contribute directly to happiness. It does so indirectly, by impressing other people; and it is no unimportant advantage, even in man.

Beauty is an open letter of recommendation, predisposing the heart to favour the person who presents it. Nature has appointed that the propagation of the species shall be the business of men who are young, strong and handsome; so that we may not degenerate. This is the firm will and purpose of Nature in regard to the species, and it finds expression in the passions of women.

Money is only ever attractive to females insofar as it sets to rest the looming anxiety of fulfilling the need to have adequate access to resources to provide for her, and her offspring. Wealth can however, infer ambition and capability/skill, which IS attractive. Not $$$ itself. Wealth is good! It gives you more choices in life and places you in a position to do more for others. Accumulate wealth! But do not foolishly pursue it thinking it will make you attractive to women. Beauty is a quality of the soul, and is expressed outwards. Pursue beauty!

Brainlet swingset
Brainlet microwaved brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10408, Chintuck22 and 6 others
Money isn’t even a factor of attractiveness it’s just one of many methods to achieving happiness. It’s truly up to personal preference if you can be happy without money, but it’s necessary to achieve goods, get needed services accomplished, as well as safety of mind and not having money is a big problem in terms of comfort.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Manlet44, oldcelloser and 6 others
I will choose money over looks being rich is being a god in current society also you would have freedom too life isnt just about getting laid and if you are rich you would get laid even you are dead avarage looking

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ezio6, Deleted member 756 and 5 others
I will choose money over looks being rich is being a god in current society also you would have freedom too life isnt just about getting laid and if you are rich you would get laid even you are dead avarage looking
Cope, nothing will ever give you good looks so money is the only thing you can cope with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 7419
nothing plastic surgery can't do if u rich and have height and frame. u just don't know cuz the good ones opearte privately
[automerge]1616960552[/automerge]
nothing plastic surgery can't do if u rich and have height and frame. u just don't know cuz the good ones opearte privately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ezio6, Deleted member 3020 and 4 others
it's only cope if you're ugly

money and status have been proven to increase attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 685
status and money only is too an extent and takes a ton of work to get there. Ideal is being both but I would rather be a homeless chad then a rich truecel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
Homeless chad will just overall have a better life.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Shit thread

Money let’s u ascend achieve looks

I’m sure there’s a gene altering doctor out there but we don’t have the money or status to even know he exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
if i was rich i would find myself a forearm donor to replace my 5.8 inch wrist

Absolutely agree.

Genetic wealth >>> Accumulated monetary wealth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Timelessbrah, Playerhater1 and 1 other person
Agree. Hoes don't have loyalty to money.​

Being beautiful is the only thing that matters in life.​

There is so much uglyness, and pain in life and in the world.
That which is beautifull, and pleasing. Is a very nice break, and a moment to forget the pains of life. Beauty is a way, to cope with life.
That's also why people like art, and beautifull music, and other beautifull things to watch.

The beautifull ones, deserve to get all they get. The halo effect, is deserved imo.
Why Will people like Meeks Inherit the Earth? "Blessed are "The Meeks", for they will inherit the earth" (Matthew 5:5)

Imagine how more nice life would be in general, if you had beautifull looking people like this all day long in your life. Life would be a bit better. It's kinda lifefuel tbh, to be surrounded by Stacies.
doutzen-huid-geheim.jpg
amvnQ6X_460s.jpg
alizee.jpg

Instead of having to look at this, all day long. Like happens in normal life, aka average peoples.

hairstyles-for-fat-faces-and-double-chins-2019.jpg
54523058_10161702810700413_3227630264670748672_n-1-600x800.jpg

Money isn’t even a factor of attractiveness it’s just one of many methods to achieving happiness. It’s truly up to personal preference if you can be happy without money, but it’s necessary to achieve goods, get needed services accomplished, as well as safety of mind and not having money is a big problem in terms of comfort.
Having good money, has more positive effects than negative ones.
In a location with real poverty, money can buy you alot more extra things, than in rich/first world countries. So in poverty places, money does help the most.

is that you in your avi.........

i'm sorry bro

it's over
legit Chadlite face pic, in reality

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mmm, goat2x and datboijj
You're oblivious, to the fact, how far the looks halo effect goes.

The Looks halo effect. Does more than "getting laid more".

It's the general treatments one gets in life, that moggs when you look better.

I kinda feel and can compare a bit.
I went from low tier nromie to high tier normie and maybe Chadlite levels.

the difference in treatments, is noticeable. In many aspects of life.
In work, in soical situations, and general daily treatments. Life is a bit easier.

Money is nice to have also, btw. I'm not dogging on money.
But just don't underestimate, what other extra things looks can do. In aspects of life, that have nothing to do with dating.

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
You're oblivious, to the fact, how far the looks halo effect goes.

The Looks halo effect. Does more than "getting laid more".

It's the general treatments one gets in life, that moggs when you look better.

I kinda feel and can compare a bit.
I went from low tier nromie to high tier normie and maybe Chadlite levels.

the difference in treatments, is noticeable. In many aspects of life.
In work, in soical situations, and general daily treatments. Life is a bit easier.

Money is nice to have also, btw. I'm not dogging on money.
But just don't underestimate, what other extra things looks can do. In aspects of life, that have nothing to do with dating.
Dn

4948.jpg

imagine looking that

Beauty is partly an affair of health. It may be reckoned as a personal advantage; thought it does not, properly speaking, contribute directly to happiness. It does so indirectly, by impressing other people; and it is no unimportant advantage, even in man.

Did you write this?

brb financing surgeries with love, peace and happiness

People will hate on you OP but you spoke the truth. Being beautiful, being wanted by women is just something different than anything else. Love and attraction are the single most common theme in art and philosophy. I am rather a poor chad than a rich subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Gaia262
Cope. Money can ascend you both physically and SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Prime and time for dating is from 18-25, and for very attractive guys till 30. So beeing handsome will get you laid for 10 years. Being rich will provide you decades of safety, fun and independence.

Agreed, money is bullshit without the looks to back it.

Prime and time for dating is from 18-25, and for very attractive guys till 30. So beeing handsome will get you laid for 10 years. Being rich will provide you decades of safety, fun and independence.

This is the reality of your statement for undesirables.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Timelessbrah, randomvanish and 1 other person
girls care about money too, you need to flaunt it

nice car, nice clothes, nice apartment, expensive vacations

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Agreed, money is bullshit without the looks to back it.

This is the reality of your statement for undesirables.

these are not rich at all. you can spend your pension in thailand if you are from a western europe country. thai is cheap

Water is wet, however it's sad that you still need to post this as it just shows how many red pullers there are...

these are not rich at all. you can spend your pension in thailand if you are from a western europe country. thai is cheap

I can bet alot of these guys have several houses, a business giving a passive income etc

This is the reality of wealthy boomers imo, this or rotting in some corner.

@Mr_Norwood can you confirm based on what you have seen?

Water is wet, however it's sad that you still need to post this as it just shows how many red pullers there are...

• +1
Reactions: litaz and oldcelloser
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
There is so much uglyness, and pain in life and in the world.
That which is beautifull, and pleasing. Is a very nice break, and a moment to forget the pains of life. Beauty is a way, to cope with life.
That's also why people like art, and beautifull music, and other beautifull things to watch.

The beautifull ones, deserve to get all they get. The halo effect, is deserved imo.
Why Will people like Meeks Inherit the Earth? "Blessed are "The Meeks", for they will inherit the earth" (Matthew 5:5)

Imagine how more nice life would be in general, if you had beautifull looking people like this all day long in your life. Life would be a bit better. It's kinda lifefuel tbh, to be surrounded by Stacies.
doutzen-huid-geheim.jpg
amvnQ6X_460s.jpg
alizee.jpg

Instead of having to look at this, all day long. Like happens in normal life, aka average peoples.

hairstyles-for-fat-faces-and-double-chins-2019.jpg
54523058_10161702810700413_3227630264670748672_n-1-600x800.jpg

Having good money, has more positive effects than negative ones.
In a location with real poverty, money can buy you alot more extra things, than in rich/first world countries. So in poverty places, money does help the most.

legit Chadlite face pic, in reality
Interesting thought.

You only have to think about how your personality changes at the snap of a finger, as soon as you're surrounded by good-looking people.

I'm not talking about behaving better, in order to put yourself more to their level, or wanting to attract them, or impress them.

No no no. When surrounded by only good-looking people after a while, I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND MY LIFE, whereas nothing has changed about my looks, or my status,etc,...

If anything, I SHOULD FEEL WORSE, when surrounded by beautiful people, because then I would be, and feel uglier, in comparison to them, than I would be in comparison to less good-looking people.

We are always measuring ourselves up to each other, therefore, if i'm surrounded by uglier people, I will feel better about myself, than when surrounded with vastly better-looking people, whose far superior looks would be Suifuel to me?

I thought so before, then I had a couple of periods in my life when I got to do that real-life experiment above, and I can tell you, all other things being equal, without changing anything about myself, WITHOUT EVEN HAVING SUCH GOOD-LOOKING PEOPLE BEHAVE GOOD TO ME (compliments, attention, validation,etc,...),

I just knew I was so much uglier in comparison, BUT I ACTUALLY FELT BETTER PERSONALLY ABOUT IT, AND WAS GENERALLY HAPPIER.

I guess, you have to live it to understand it.