Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
being poor is not fun at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Mr.Proper, Skywalker and 3 others
being poor is not fun at all
dude tell me something, you live in fucking canada LOL

being poor for you is choking up on sweets but not being to buy montly ps5 subscription

i was eating rollton packs that i found on the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Skywalker, Deleted member 23115 and 2 others
What matters is being tall and having a big dick. Women would prefer those two things over looks.

A girl would rather fucked a tall recessed boneless bug eyed cuck with a big dick than to fuck a short 8psl hunter eyed froward grown Chad with a small dock

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Bashan, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I'd happily live in a car as chad, living in a mansion as an incel wouldn't make me any happier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, ShowerMaxxing, Marsik and 1 other person
I'd happily live in a car as chad, living in a mansion as an incel wouldn't make me any happier.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
A girl would rather fucked a tall recessed boneless bug eyed cuck with a big dick than to fuck a short 8psl hunter eyed froward grown Chad
nope
A girl would rather fucked a tall recessed boneless bug eyed cuck with a big dick than to fuck a short 8psl hunter eyed froward grown Chad with a small dock
small is rare, and you can slay with your small dick. not with an ugly face

girls wont know that you have small until you fuck

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SoundnVision
What matters is being tall and having a big dick. Women would prefer those two things over looks.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
nope

small is rare, and you can slay with your small dick. not with an ugly face

girls wont know that you have small until you fuck
Wrong

If an ugly tall guy is wearing tight sweat pants with his huge dick showing, a girl will simp for him and wanna fuck.

Height > dick size> face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, jojoyou, Bashan and 1 other person

Wrong, big dick wouldn't make a girl cum attached to an ugly man.
Chads 5 inch her would make a woman cum.
Women can cum with their fingers.
They have to be mentally turned on to cum a huge cock attached to an incel won't turn them on.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou, ShowerMaxxing, Marsik and 1 other person
If an ugly tall guy is wearing tight sweat pants with his huge dick showing, a girl will simp for him and wanna fuck.
is that some american thing bro

if you do that in belarus people would laugh at you

noone cares about it

genetics are height and face

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Wrong, big dick wouldn't make a girl cum attached to an ugly man.
Chads 5 inch her would make a woman cum.
Women can cum with their fingers.
They have to be mentally turned on to cum a huge cock attached to an incel won't turn them on.
is that some american thing bro

if you do that in belarus people would laugh at you

noone cares about it

genetics are height and face
If you had a girl and told her

“Which dick would you rather ride?”

And show her your small dick or a 9 inch dick, which would she choose?

dude tell me something, you live in fucking canada LOL

being poor for you is choking up on sweets but not being to buy montly ps5 subscription

i was eating rollton packs that i found on the street
larp

And show her your small dick or a 9 inch dick, which would she choose
i would be a massive weirdo

i would be a massive weirdo
Amnesia used to do that type of stuff though remember? He would show a girl two different models and say “which one is better looking and why? Which would you rather fuck?”

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

A girl would rather fucked a tall recessed boneless bug eyed cuck with a big dick than to fuck a short 8psl hunter

And show her your small dick or a 9 inch dick, which would she choose?
She would ride the big one if it was attached to an attractive guy.
An ugly guy with a big cock is still ugly.
She could just ride a big dildo instead if the only thing to turn them on is size.

• +1
She would ride the big one if it was attached to an attractive guy.
An ugly guy with a big cock is still ugly.
She could just ride a big dildo instead if the only thing to turn them on is size.
Some women love the feeling of an ugly man with a big cock raping the shit out of them. You know how women are, they’re mentally ill and make no sense

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
Amnesia used to do that type of stuff though remember? He would show a girl two different models and say “which one is better looking and why? Which would you rather fuck?”
ahaha emnesie the cuck is ze bigest larper of looksmax

he thinks just because he is a "сhad" (plastic face weirdo) then people here would trust his stories
ok some are dumb and do trust him, but not me. he isnt fooling me, im smart

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Skywalker, Deleted member 25059 and 1 other person
tall chadlite or overrrrrrr

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23239
I'm rich, tall, and good looking. Still miserable, what now?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23239
I'm rich, tall, and good looking. Still miserable, what now?
For you my friend, there is no now. You could have a billion dollars and a bed of gold and Pain would stroll right by and said “look at this guy trying to make me go away lol, fuck you bitch” and wreak havoc on you still

• +1
Very based.

• +1
For you my friend, there is no now. You could have a billion dollars and a bed of gold and Pain would stroll right by and said “look at this guy trying to make me go away lol, fuck you bitch” and wreak havoc on you still
People underestimate pure brain genetics. Or it might be my kidneys that don't filter bad shit and it comes to my brain or who knows what. I can go to tinder right now and slay bitches, you know what will happen? during the sex I will just think about life and why were here and that my parents will die one day and other brutal shit.

I have money to travel, I can fuck bla bla but the brain is just subhuman, what the fuck can I do about that? all I have is intrusive and suicidal thoughts. You know how sometimes you can't focus on the subtitles and the movie at the same time if someone reminds you that? well for most people it's just a joke and it's gone after 2 minutes. For me, it's a 24/7 thing. I can't focus on anything but the subtitles of life. I can't live in the moment. You can make me Alexander the great and I would just think ''What if it's all gone tomorrow''

There's just no winning for my brain. If I gave you my stats you will slay all of NYC.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23239
People underestimate pure brain genetics. Or it might be my kidneys that don't filter bad shit and it comes to my brain or who knows what. I can go to tinder right now and slay bitches, you know what will happen? during the sex I will just think about life and why were here and that my parents will die one day and other brutal shit.

I have money to travel, I can fuck bla bla but the brain is just subhuman, what the fuck can I do about that? all I have is intrusive and suicidal thoughts. You know how sometimes you can't focus on the subtitles and the movie at the same time if someone reminds you that? well for most people it's just a joke and it's gone after 2 minutes. For me, it's a 24/7 thing. I can't focus on anything but the subtitles of life. I can't live in the moment. You can make me Alexander the great and I would just think ''What if it's all gone tomorrow''

There's just no winning for my brain. If I gave you my stats you will slay all of NYC.
same.

Mid-nut I’m thinking “what day of the week will I die?” “How long do I have left?” “I want to make sure I die before I experience the loss of the ones I love”

Ahhh, sweet flow of cum.

• +1
same.

Mid-nut I’m thinking “what day of the week will I die?” “How long do I have left?” “I want to make sure I die before I experience the loss of the ones I love”

Ahhh, sweet flow of cum.
Sometimes during nut my brain will just think of gore to gross me out and ruin my nut.

ok Thompson bro
glad to see ur back from Bakhmut :feelskek:

• JFL

are you on test?

Shekels > money

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140