Money is not even in the top 3 of most important things

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
Money is cool and all and can get you to afford cool clothes and surgery and cars and stuff but at the end of the day it is not top 3 most attractive things for women lmao. I always laugh inside when I hear guys around me genuineley think they will get more girls if they get mga rich. As long as you're not poor and have enough money to live somewhat comfortably and not stress about it too much it's alright. Of course no self-respecting woman will like a broke NEET loser but after you start to make 6+ figures it makes no difference in the eyes of women, or not a lot of women.
View attachment 2_Leo-DiCaprio-threatened-by-Jeff-Bezos.webp
Wife of the richest guy in the world thirsting over another man because of height, face(and hair), and status. Jfl if you think girls prefer money over these 3 things.
Just start focusing on looks and social relationships

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, EggKing, JeromeMorrow and 2 others
With money you can get looks and relationships much easier

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Krakowski, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
Money is cool and all and can get you to afford cool clothes and surgery and cars and stuff but at the end of the day it is not top 3 most attractive things for women lmao. I always laugh inside when I hear guys around me genuineley think they will get more girls if they get mga rich. As long as you're not poor and have enough money to live somewhat comfortably and not stress about it too much it's alright. Of course no self-respecting woman will like a broke NEET loser but after you start to make 6+ figures it makes no difference in the eyes of women, or not a lot of women.
View attachment 2453576
Wife of the richest guy in the world thirsting over another man because of height, face(and hair), and status. Jfl if you think girls prefer money over these 3 things.
-money aint all that
-need 6 figures minimum
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, imabetanumale, EggKing and 6 others
I know a plumber that makes that lol
We all know him.
Video Games Dancing GIF

Money is basically like hitting the gym. Nice to have but not as important as height, hair and face if you want to attract women.

• +1
Reactions: zura and LooksmaxxHopeful
Time is the most important thing provided you’ve maxxed out your looks potential (yes, this can be expensive in short term and long term) and you have enough money to survive and not present as poor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Pikabro
Dnr id recomend lefort 10 or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Money puts smile on people's faces.
In real world money moggs.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura and salivate
Its not money itself that will get you girls. Its is the fun lifestyle that you will have access to because of money that will attract girls. It will give you a foot in the door, but it wont keep them forever

View attachment 2453576
Money like looks, have a threashold, after a point will matter less.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
We all know him.
Video Games Dancing GIF

Money is basically like hitting the gym. Nice to have but not as important as height, hair and face if you want to attract women.
Body attract too

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Good luck looking like a man and an alpha chad to your girlfriend with your facial symmetry and humble 9-to-5 desk job when some millionaire who just gave the valet his Lambo before entering the restaurant surrounded by his entourage and a super model on his arm wants your table and has his people "politely ask you" to get the fuck up and go somewhere else. I mean look at Andrew Tate, ugly guy, and not even that tall by this place's standards, all he has is money and status. Flexing your money and power over those who don't have any is one of the oldest mogs in human history.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traplurker and EggKing
I wanna delete this post its so fucking stupid im ashamed of myself and its my most popular post yet

What made you change your mind?
look at my other post . money is the most important. at a certain point it is everything that matters. looks are mostly cope for peasants. no woman will date a handsome broke dude unless shes ugly herself or somehow has low self esteem yet rich ppl get to date the most beautiful women on earth solely because of money. also money never fades. anyways, the only purpose of looks is to get a few extra smv dating points and to make more money (most ceos are 6ft+, for example, aka looks have a big importance on the positions you hold in society, your promotions, how people trust and view you, etc)

What made you change your mind?
the only reason I really wanna looksmax is to make more money (ex, women tip attractive waiters something like 20% more, this type of thing adds up, also attractive salesmen, agents etc make waaayyyy more $$$) so i don't have to eat ground turkey and lentils every day for the rest of my life.

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
Money is completely fake and worthless.

Good luck looking like a man and an alpha chad to your girlfriend with your facial symmetry and humble 9-to-5 desk job when some millionaire who just gave the valet his Lambo before entering the restaurant surrounded by his entourage and a super model on his arm wants your table and has his people "politely ask you" to get the fuck up and go somewhere else. I mean look at Andrew Tate, ugly guy, and not even that tall by this place's standards, all he has is money and status. Flexing your money and power over those who don't have any is one of the oldest mogs in human history.
Just compare yourself to trust fund born grifters like Tate theory

Just compare yourself to trust fund born grifters like Tate theory
Yeah just compare yourself to 6'5 giants who make up 1.18% of the world's male population theory is much better.