"Money is the only attribute which can compensate for all others"

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
It is true, just look at jeff bozos, he got all the failos: baldness, manletism (5'7), weird eye structure and so much more, yet he still dates a 7 PSL curvy model.

Maybe you will not get true love but according to the blackpill, true heterosexual love dosen't exist so who cares? You will get all the other benefits of your relationship, sex, the status boost and more.

Money>>>>>Everything

It is true, just look at jeff bozos, he got all the failos: baldness, manletism (5'7), weird eye structure and so much more, yet he still dates a 7 PSL curvy model.

Maybe you will not get true love but according to the blackpill, true heterosexual love dosen't exist so who cares? You will get all the other benefits of your relationship, sex, the status boost and more.

Money>>>>>Everything
Its status. Money doesn't do anything g

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 29167 and Alexanderr
That model is no where near 7 PSL and the guy is very evidently still self-conscious about his appereance and height.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
this witch?
Fda4fbe01472870e499f2c97795f7348

richest man in the world and that's the best he can pull, OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Sondern
Money gives you status, they are literally the same thing.
Saying somthing this stupid shows you've clearly never had either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Money>>>>>Everything
Not being truly desired would be suifuel. Knowing she is faking it every time. Seeing the looks of disgust and annoyance she gives you. It would drive me insane.

Saying somthing this stupid shows you've clearly never had either
I live a life you would be envious of, so much that you would give up your entire shitty incel life to live a day of my life.
I mog you and your whole bloodline (which will eventually end with you since you are worthless shitty incel)

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
I live a life you would be envious of, so much that you would give up your entire shitty incel life to live a day of my life.
I mog you and your whole bloodline (which will eventually end with you since you are worthless shitty incel)
You wish, let's go band for band. Show your bank account and I'll show mine. I bet I mog you status wise aswell.

Based response / clap back though, that's somthin I would say