Money is to be honest is the most important thing tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The more richer you are the more surgeries you can get and you can do a lot i previously though you couldn't truly increase but then i saw this lookism post where this dude increased his chin size with distraction ostegensis and he got a good jawline with implant's plus implant's and modified lefort money is the most important thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: fobos
It can't buy you love.

• JFL
Reactions: You
dind't red only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: dodt
No surgery for your autism

JFL you still belive in that meme in 2019 jesus disney has really gotten to the youth

It's the truth.

But all the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.

depends if you're poor or mid class nigger tbh

depends if you're poor or mid class nigger tbh

Money is life you can't be a incel if you have money tbh money denier's are the stupidest they accept status and look's but accept money can bring both and yes with enough sugery it can turn a 4 to an 8

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Money is life you can't be a incel if you have money tbh money denier's are the stupidest they accept status and look's but accept money can bring both and yes with enough sugery it can turn a 4 to an 8
Fair point tbh

It's the truth.

But all the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.

No it's not the modern concept of love was created by disney mind control dude you need to understand the world is controlled by (((they)))

No it's not the modern concept of love was created by disney mind control dude you need to understand the world is controlled by (((they)))

I thought jews were the ones caring about the money?

The more richer you are the more surgeries you can get and you can do a lot i previously though you couldn't truly increase but then i saw this lookism post where this dude increased his chin size with distraction ostegensis and he got a good jawline with implant's plus implant's and modified lefort money is the most important thing tbh
Finally someone smart. Im moneymaxxing rn . Earning 1000$ per day online

Not everyone would benefit from surgery

brb getting surgery as an oldcel

once you pass 25 you can looksmax as much as you want you will never look as good as yesterday

brb getting surgery as an oldcel

once you pass 25 you can looksmax as much as you want you will never look as good as yesterday

JFL if you did not work out in youth to retain healthy looking skin

JFL if you did not work out in youth to retain healthy looking skin
tenor.gif

nothing hits harder then life, nothing is more brutal and unforgiving then time

thats why its important to experience life to the fullest in your youth.

legit over for oldcel copers who swallow fin like tic tacs and use retin a cream like other people use sunscream just because they wasted their youth completely and now cant move on in life.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
tenor.gif

nothing hits harder then life, nothing is more brutal and unforgiving then time

thats why its important to experience life to the fullest in your youth.

legit over for oldcel copers who swallow fin like tic tacs and use retin a cream like other people use sunscream just because they wasted their youth completely and now cant move on in life.

DON'T smoke work and you can youth max tbh