Money makes life so much different

D

Deleted member 9801

Water in a way ik

But was in this restaurant earlier today and it came to me how people treat you when u have bank..it’s living like royalty when people 20-30 years older than you call u sir and act like your personal slaves

Not to mention the freedom u get, waking up whenever u want, taking trips on the regular..meanwhile wagecels contemplate suicide waking up at 6am every morning, getting stressed and shouted at by boss. It’s brutal how much of a difference money makes to people’s lives

Working class people are not even in the same universe as middle-upper or upper class people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 19905, Prince88 and 8 others
satanic life innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
satanic life innit
There’s that saying, money is the eye of the devil. We live in a hedonistic society, but money defos changes people’s lives drastically

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 13332
Not to mention the difference in priorities between poor people and rich people. Poor people stress over paying rent, their saving account, getting fired from job etc. rich people stress over what restaurant to go to today or what drink to order:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ALP
It’s sad thinking about it tbh..cause money can actually buy happiness. So many sad poor people due to poverty

• +1
Reactions: ALP and PubertyMaxxer
Wow somebody called you sir for the first time at a restaurant

Imagine flexing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, A23ghskung and Deleted member 9801
Wow somebody called you sir for the first time at a restaurant

Imagine flexing this
Stfu nigga with these stupid assumptions :lul::lul:
Not flexing here, this has been happening my whole life..just occurred to me how unfair life is for some

& I mog u wealth wise btw, mansions abroad and all

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yes sir, make money, start investing right now!

It’s unfulfilling if you grew up middle clas or above. Fancy restaurants, salmon etc. I’d trade it all for a gorgeous face.

It’s unfulfilling if you grew up middle clas or above. Fancy restaurants, salmon etc. I’d trade it all for a gorgeous face.
What if u had a gorgeous face? Still unfullfiling bro. I’m handsome af but it loses that dopamine effect after a while, dgaf about compliments and money + looks halo just became like normal routine now, doesn’t feel like anything special

Thing is, you lose those things tomorrow, then you realise how tough life is

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Stfu nigga with these stupid assumptions :lul::lul:
Not flexing here, this has been happening my whole life..just occurred to me how unfair life is for some

& I mog u wealth wise btw, mansions abroad and all
Networth and occupation?

Networth and occupation?
Idek, my family has millions upon millions. I’m co-director at my dad’s oil and gas company. I get paid 6 figures for doing nothing
My mom has a whole rooms in one of our 3 mansions across europe dedicated to her closet consisting of chopard jewellery, and all those designer brand bs jfl
Dad brings in most the money and he lives modestly doesnt care about showing off

• +1
Reactions: ALP and PubertyMaxxer
True i Just gave up and decided to have my material needings setted to the Min. Anyway even when i had opportunity for free trips because of some contests i won i Always gave them away :lul::lul: staying at home with some good food Is king for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Prince88 and Deleted member 9801
What if u had a gorgeous face? Still unfullfiling bro. I’m handsome af but it loses that dopamine effect after a while, dgaf about compliments and money + looks halo just became like normal routine now, doesn’t feel like anything special

Thing is, you lose those things tomorrow, then you realise how tough life is
We’re in the trenches. Some men have it all, some have copes, and some men have none

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and PubertyMaxxer
Idek, my family has millions upon millions. I’m co-director at my dad’s oil and gas company. I get paid 6 figures for doing nothing
My mom has a whole rooms in one of our 3 mansions across europe dedicated to her closet consisting of chopard jewellery, and all those designer brand bs jfl
Dad brings in most the money and he lives modestly doesnt care about showing off
Wdym by oil and gas company?

Its a oligopoly, consisting of ExxonMobile, Chevron, BP and a few others

No way your father is a director at one of those

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Wdym by oil and gas company?

Its a oligopoly, consisting of ExxonMobile, Chevron, BP and a few others

No way your father is a director at one of those
Bro I’m not exactly gonna dox my family and shit on an incel forum:lul:

No comment

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Water in a way ik

But was in this restaurant earlier today and it came to me how people treat you when u have bank..it’s living like royalty when people 20-30 years older than you call u sir and act like your personal slaves

Not to mention the freedom u get, waking up whenever u want, taking trips on the regular..meanwhile wagecels contemplate suicide waking up at 6am every morning, getting stressed and shouted at by boss. It’s brutal how much of a difference money makes to people’s lives

Working class people are not even in the same universe as middle-upper or upper class people
That’s what I keep saying

Users from here don’t even live in the same universe as me. Literally the social dynamics aren’t the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801