Money maxxers get tons of women. That's why all the chads in HS slaying teen pussy were constantly talking about the stock market

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Everyone knows chads under 22 years old who fuck tons of HOT YOUNG PUSSY are obsessed with money, markets, charts, and positions trading to make big gains on their portfolio.

"Bro, I think i'm going to start shorting futures during market after hours because I'm convinced we're now in a bear market."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22126, oldcelloser and 2 others
Everyone knows chads under 22 years old who fuck tons of HOT YOUNG PUSSY are obsessed with money, markets, charts, and positions trading to make big gains on their portfolio.

View attachment 1891538

"Bro, I think i'm going to start shorting futures during market after hours because I'm convinced we're now in a bear market."
this man invests into index funds and join FIRE On reddit to retire on 20k dividents annually at 45

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and the BULL
Yep, money maxxing is the only way for subhumans like us to get even a scrap of 7/10 pussy

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yep, money maxxing is the only way for subhumans like us to get even a scrap of 7/10 pussy
yeah in Africa or 3rd world countries...even there she ll give you duty sex if you're subhuman :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back