MONEY!!!

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
It doesnt matter when you're a teen however it will when your 25+. It will not help you get a loving gf or wife although it will help you get laid. lemme explain why. When a woman is working 9-5 shes looking to entrap a rich man(beta cuck/provider) so she doesn't have to work anymore, so she can sip martinis all day and fuck chads behind her rich hubby's back. That being said even if the husband finds out and files for divorce she can get half his shit and get paid alimony.:feelsgah:If u have alot of money u can act like u want a relationship with these whores, fuck them a few times, kick em to the side of the road, move on to the next one.Sometimes even when ur ugly.(NEVER EVER GET ATTACHED). Moneymaxx boyos.:)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz and Swagwaffle
I second the motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Hello r/TRP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and CopeMaxxer
now a days people sign a prenup before getting married

prenup is a legal document in which both parties agree on how the wealth will be divided in case of a break up

prenup have more value in courts over the flat 50% ratio

there have been reports of millionaires marring and divorcing women and only paying 10-30k due to prenup
before it use to be 50%

so losing 50%of your wealth to a gold digger is a thing of the past

prenup are also becoming common in middle class or lower-middleclass families

even the cheapest lawyers can easily defend a prenup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
now a days people sign a prenup before getting married

prenup is a legal document in which both parties agree on how the wealth will be divided in case of a break up

prenup have more value in courts over the flat 50% ratio

there have been reports of millionaires marring and divorcing women and only paying 10-30k due to prenup
before it use to be 50%

so losing 50%of your wealth to a gold digger is a thing of the past

prenup are also becoming common in middle class or lower-middleclass families

even the cheapest lawyers can easily defend a prenup

They can be over turned if the Wife claims duress, among several other conditions. They're better than nothing, but not airtight by any means
https://www.beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/

• +1
You're going out of context guys. The point i was trying to make is that money can get you a fuckload of pussy even if your far from the best looking guy. As for marriage, airtight protection against your assets or not i'm highly against it. (severe trust issues)

Last edited:
  • +1
It doesnt matter when you're a teen however it will when your 25+. It will not help you get a loving gf or wife although it will help you get laid. lemme explain why. When a woman is working 9-5 shes looking to entrap a rich man(beta cuck/provider) so she doesn't have to work anymore, so she can sip martinis all day and fuck chads behind her rich hubby's back. That being said even if the husband finds out and files for divorce she can get half his shit and get paid alimony.:feelsgah:If u have alot of money u can act like u want a relationship with these whores, fuck them a few times, kick em to the side of the road, move on to the next one.Sometimes even when ur ugly.(NEVER EVER GET ATTACHED). Moneymaxx boyos.:)
this is my mission statement. Im printing this out and hanging it up on my wall.

• +1
  • +1
You're going out of context guys. The point i was trying to make is that money can get you a fuckload of pussy even if your far from the best looking guy. As for marriage airtight protection against your assets or not i'm highly against it. (severe trust issues)

I agree in regards to marriage. I don't think it's a safe institution for men, but keep in mind that the tradcons on the server may disagree

• +1
I agree in regards to marriage. I don't think it's a safe institution for men, but keep in mind that the tradcons on the server may disagree
That's fine, everyone has a right to their own opinion.

• +1
You're going out of context guys. The point i was trying to make is that money can get you a fuckload of pussy even if your far from the best looking guy. As for marriage, airtight protection against your assets or not i'm highly against it. (severe trust issues)
JFL @ being blackpilled and trusting any woman at all:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
but the hot young girls are already making a sick living putting pictures of their asses on instagram. money can't buy good pussy.

deadass, in the last few years, I haven't seen or even heard of a girl PSL7.5+ working an actual job.

• +1
but the hot young girls are already making a sick living putting pictures of their asses on instagram. money can't buy good pussy.

deadass, in the last few years, I haven't seen or even heard of a girl PSL7.5+ working an actual job.
LOL no. Most of them make a few hundred dollars from social media. If you have over a million dollars you can definitely screw more than a few gold diggers.

• +1
money didn't do shit for me. I had a nice car back in my country and my oneitis didn't give a fuck about my wealth. You can use everything, money, muscles, onfidence, nofap, cold showers but it amounts to nothing compared to chad's looks

• +1
money didn't do shit for me. I had a nice car back in my country and my oneitis didn't give a fuck about my wealth. You can use everything, money, muscles, onfidence, nofap, cold showers but it amounts to nothing compared to chad's looks
Was it a sports car? One that people start snapchatting as soon as they see? Sometimes thats the kind of wealth you might need. That being said your oneitis MAYBE wasn't a golddigger.

• +1
Was it a sports car? One that people start snapchatting as soon as they see? Sometimes thats the kind of wealth you might need. That being said your oneitis MAYBE wasn't a golddigger.
Girls aren't golddiggers in general especiall where I live. it's OVER FOR SUB 8s

• +1
Girls aren't golddiggers in general especiall where I live. it's OVER FOR SUB 8s
Incorrect. They are golddiggers everywhere.You just aren't wealthy enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Incorrect. They are golddiggers everywhere.You just aren't wealthy enough.
No I am. They don't care. They would rather wageslave at some shitty job than settle with me

• +1
No I am. They don't care. They would rather wageslave at some shitty job than settle with me
you obviously don't drive a super expensive car or live in a mansion so how can you say golddiggers don't exist jfl you just arent rich enough yet. all the more reason to go back to school

• +1
you obviously don't drive a super expensive car or live in a mansion so how can you say golddiggers don't exist jfl you just arent rich enough yet. all the more reason to go back to school

Do you think my oneitis would give a fuck if I lived in a mansion? She lived in one and she prefered to go and stay with her bf at some shithole

• +1
I'd pump and dump like crazy if I had the money to do so
Do you think my oneitis would give a fuck if I lived in a mansion? She lived in one and she prefered to go and stay with her bf at some shithole
wtf is your story even man, wtf

• +1
She wasnt a golddigger then..... not ALL women are.

• +1
obviously she isn't a gold digger you idiot. other women are tho
I'd pump and dump like crazy if I had the money to do so
would be pretty nice for most incels tbh

• +1
She wasnt a golddigger then..... not ALL women are.

No woman is a godldiggr nowdays. They can live fine with few money, it's chad's cock they want. NOTHING else.
obviously she isn't a gold digger you idiot. other women are tho

would be pretty nice for most incels tbh
No such thing in greece. girls here are proud people

• +1
No woman is a godldiggr nowdays. They can live fine with few money, it's chad's cock they want. NOTHING else.

No such thing in greece. girls here are proud people
then come to the US and get rich man

• +1
then come to the US and get rich man
Fuck off with these 'come to US' bs. I get rejected by american bitches in Netherlands, why would I need to go to that shithole?

• +1
Fuck off with these 'come to US' bs. I get rejected by american bitches in Netherlands, why would I need to go to that shithole?
THAT'S WHY I SAID "AND GET RICH" YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHAL IQ MOTHERFUCKER

• +1
The only place you NEED to go to is the mental hospital, ngl.
THAT'S WHY I SAID "AND GET RICH" YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHAL IQ MOTHERFUCKER
That made me crack up XD

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
god damn dude arguing with this autist makes ME autistic KEK
He's wayyyyy too far gone. Its actually fucking hilarious.

• +1
He's wayyyyy too far gone. Its actually fucking hilarious.
the best route is to feed into the delusions and just try to make him feel better. understanding his backstory makes it easier to relate with him, but also it makes it frustrating because it's entirely his fault he isn't gettin laid, but he refuses to see that

• +1
the best route is to feed into the delusions and just try to make him feel better. understanding his backstory makes it easier to relate with him, but also it makes it frustrating because it's entirely his fault he isn't gettin laid, but he refuses to see that
This is why he needs professional help.

• +1
what does he need iyo
imo he is trolling us so hard. lol He is rich + ldaring and managed to make this forum his own.

• +1
imo he is trolling us so hard. lol He is rich + ldaring and managed to make this forum his own.
If hes actually trolling, then he's a god.

• +1
He hasn't really made this forum his own...he's kind of quarantined in his own little section that he doesn't stray from

if this were medieval times, i would be king and the slayer squad my knights, with you as my royal advisor, and botruecel is the duke of some shit piece of land that i forced him into
If hes actually trolling, then he's a god.
yeah he's been doing it for years now so if he is, he's very mentally ill and also a genius

• +1
  • +1
if this were medieval times, i would be king and the slayer squad my knights, with you as my royal advisor, and botruecel is the duke of some shit piece of land that i forced him into
he should be our clown tbh. at those dark times there needs to be someone to cheer us up

• +1
he should be our clown tbh. at those dark times there needs to be someone to cheer us up
yeah he is the jester here tbh. his shtick is oneitis jokes

• +1