Moneymaking Forum Is Shit

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Half of these forums dont even teach u how to make money, only a little teach u actual money making methods and a bunch is just generic shit like “real estate bro! Dropshipping bro!” Basic shit everyone knows. Another part is just clickbait and annoying trolls. I doubt there will ever be a actual good post here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Fx6BwKsWwAA4yYA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, AsGoodAsItGets, pentamogged9000 and 9 others
because the only legit moneymaxx is rerolling birthplace and family tree

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
You wouldn't need to be on moneymaking forums if your heightmaxxing idea actually worked, you would be a millionaire.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 28904
You wouldn't need to be on moneymaking forums if your heightmaxxing idea actually worked, you would be a millionaire.
1000 logic. And wdym if it worked when it did. 6’3 isnt anything special my goal is like 6’5-6’6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and BrahminBoss
1000 logic. And wdym if it worked when it did. 6’3 isnt anything special my goal is like 6’5-6’6
Stupid ass lil nigga

Stupid ass lil nigga
Also i wouldnt become a millionaire from this either way. If braindead blackpillers who think mewing works wont even believe it, what makes you think the mainstream bluepillers and redpillers will

Also i wouldnt become a millionaire from this either way. If braindead blackpillers who think mewing works wont even believe it, what makes you think the mainstream bluepillers and redpillers will
Nobody here except greycels thinks mewing works jfl. Everyone knows mewing is just correct tongue posture, which you should always have.

Stop the bullshit

Everyone here is either a NEET or a broke wagie

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i am rich entrepreneur with good advice that goes largely ignored. a true asset.
Your like twice some ppl ages here lol, it's just full of shut in teenagers

Your like twice some ppl ages here lol, it's just full of shut in teenagers
My friend told me to buy bitcoin when it was at $700, which was 2016, and I remember not having a spare $700 at the time to buy even a single bitcoin, so all of my money has been made since then.

Anyway, I'm not saying you should all be rich, just saying it's possible to make decent money selling shit on ebay, and if you have nothing else going for you, you should give it a try.

Best money making method is education cant get around it all boomers will keep all their knowledge to themselves they won't even teach their own kids anything they expect someone else to do it they won't even teach their kids how to tie their own shoes they are lazy and want schools to do everything

Legit, needs to be rebranded into a investment subforum for discussing stocks/crypto etc