MONEYMAX $5K+ FROM COVID-19

Shooter

Shooter

Iron
If you have ever worked a day in your life and you are unemployed, file for unemployment benefits because of the pandemic (coronavirus) and you'll get money. If you do it now, you'll receive a 5k check if you live in Texas. The amount of money you'll get depends on the state you live in. You will continue to get paychecks until July 25, just remember to request payment to receive it.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps
Iam 15 so I cant get a job + I dont live in USA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JFLbuddyboyo, Blitz and 2 others
In my country they give all the money to pizzerias and barbershops, and just tighten the taxation of the citizens. We already pay nearly 50% in taxes of what we earn to fund the luxurious life of oldcels. JFL

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Subhuman Philtrum, Lorsss and 2 others
If you have ever worked a day in your life and you are unemployed, file for unemployment benefits because of the pandemic (coronavirus) and you'll get money. If you do it now, you'll receive a 5k check if you live in Texas. The amount of money you'll get depends on the state you live in. You will continue to get paychecks until July 25, just remember to request payment to receive it.
yall-got-any-more-of-that-free-money.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 4053
I'm in Texas. I applied for the benefits but I didn't earn enough money in 2020 JFL

Only had to make like a few thousand I think.
I made less than that tbh. My friend is making 300 a week for doing nothing because of the benefits (he is 18)

In my country they give all the money to pizzerias and barbershops, and just tighten the taxation of the citizens. We already pay nearly 50% in taxes of what we earn to fund the luxurious life of oldcels. JFL
Which country? Same shit here in the netherlands.

Pay so much taxes ,get nothing usefull for it in return.

I made less than that tbh. My friend is making 300 a week for doing nothing because of the benefits (he is 18)
They are giving an additional 600 each week until July but I believe it’s going to get extended as 1/5 people in the workforce are unemployed. If 300 is his base week per week than he’s getting close to 900 before taxes.

They are giving an additional 600 each week until July but I believe it’s going to get extended as 1/5 people in the workforce are unemployed. If 300 is his base week per week than he’s getting close to 900 before taxes.
Bro I JUST CHECKED AGAIN, AND I'M GETTING THE BENEFITS! I'm getting $900 tomorrow, with an extra $669 a week following that, for all summer.

This is MAJOR lifefuel for a Teencel who is saving for surgery. I'm making 5x the amount of money I would be making with my minimum wage job.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, JFLbuddyboyo, JustTrynnaAscend and 1 other person
Bro I JUST CHECKED AGAIN, AND I'M GETTING THE BENEFITS! I'm getting $900 tomorrow, with an extra $669 a week following that, for all summer.

This is MAJOR lifefuel for a Teencel who is saving for surgery. I'm making 5x the amount of money I would be making with my minimum wage job.
Wait wtf how I thought you had to have been laid off to get unemployment? If 18 year olds are getting it for nothing doesn't that mean literally anyone could.

If I'm in college rn and just neeting over the summer can I get it? How'd you do it bro what was the process and what did you tell them? I need money to ascend asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Wait wtf how I thought you had to have been laid off to get unemployment? If 18 year olds are getting it for nothing doesn't that mean literally anyone could.

If I'm in college rn and just neeting over the summer can I get it? How'd you do it bro what was the process and what did you tell them? I need money to ascend asap.
I got laid off from Panera bread, in making more money now than all my wage slave friends

• +1

No you don’t need to be laid off, could be reduced hours or you’re place is closed cause of the place and a ton of other factors. Look into it, if you worked for at least 3 months part time and earned over 3-4K you are eligible for unemployment.

What shithole country you living in

• JFL
I just need to raise $100 it's not even possible in my country

lucky you, in my country you get 20 dollars a month if you unemployed. That's if you lucky, and I haven't been lucky so far.

:( can I at least get some rep

Proud of u bro. Chase that bread

No you don’t need to be laid off, could be reduced hours or you’re place is closed cause of the place and a ton of other factors. Look into it, if you worked for at least 3 months part time and earned over 3-4K you are eligible for unemployment.
Do you know if I can officially "quit" my Panera job? I don't want them to schedule me back on because that would take away the corona bucks.

• +1
Do you know if I can officially "quit" my Panera job? I don't want them to schedule me back on because that would take away the corona bucks.
Yeah just quit and say you’re family is at risk from corona since they are old and not in good health as a reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173