This is what happens when you don’t rot on .org, my weekly spending stack

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, zylaro, Pride and 2 others
This nigga really just flexed a twenty dollar bill and 10 one dollar bills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, zylaro, hytt and 7 others
This nigga really just flexed a twenty dollar bill and 10 one dollar bills
Lol okay bro. Trust me stop rotting online and you’ll realise how easy it is to make $

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    1.2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: zylaro
Lol okay bro. Trust me stop rotting online and you’ll realise how easy it is to make $
I make 10 an hour with 10 hours a week I desperately need tips, how did you do it

I make 10 an hour with 10 hours a week I desperately need tips, how did you do it
I do forex (foreign exchange, basically futures using the exchange rate between two currencies) but this isn’t good for everyone. Really just burn the boats and make it so you need to succeed. I dropped out of Highschool. Id rather go broke and live in the woods and be a servant of Christ than a wage slave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zylaro, poloralf and yue
I do forex (foreign exchange, basically futures using the exchange rate between two currencies) but this isn’t good for everyone. Really just burn the boats and make it so you need to succeed. I dropped out of Highschool. Id rather go broke and live in the woods and be a servant of Christ than a wage slave.
so what is it exactly? you just exchange your currency from one type to another?

how does that work? how do you receive what you earned in cash? is it like a stock market?

:feelsokman:

$200 max

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
so what is it exactly? you just exchange your currency from one type to another?

how does that work? how do you receive what you earned in cash? is it like a stock market?

You use leverage to buy or sell large amounts of a currency. I would look up nononsenseforex on YouTube for a good place to start. Bank deposit is how I receive the money, I use funded accounts though so it’s a 1099 tax form as aposed to normal capital gains tax

Good for you broski, I would save some of that stack tho. There'll come sooner or later a day when you will lose similar amount you now won or even more. Markets are incredibly unpredictable, and it is very hard to keep the wins consistent. Like hard for professionals.
It's good you you are confident of your prospects, but reconsider enlisting in HS again. That won't take barely any work and it'll broaden your future prospects a TON. In this landscape of artificial intelligence taking over entire industry sectors nothing is guaranteed and it is good to have something to show for your hard work.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Good for you broski, I would save some of that stack tho. There'll come sooner or later a day when you will lose similar amount you now won or even more. Markets are incredibly unpredictable, and it is very hard to keep the wins consistent. Like hard for professionals.
It's good you you are confident of your prospects, but reconsider enlisting in HS again. That won't take barely any work and it'll broaden your future prospects a TON. In this landscape of artificial intelligence taking over entire industry sectors nothing is guaranteed and it is good to have something to show for your hard work.
Very true, money is imperminant, it is always important to stay humble and not assume success will last. I left highschool because it is an indoctrination machine, currently getting my IB because I’m moving back to Europe in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BigBiceps

Speculation. He basicly speculates with either his own capital or leverage (lended money) that a currencys value compared to others will weaken or strengthen and try to scalp the difference. Incredibly risky, but I guess some do make money off of it.

Sheit pm me those tips broyolo

most money is made online stop capping, you have never had more than 20 bands and i dont know why u come here to flex ur little 20$ bills