Moneymaxx?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
Is anyone here who really has got clues on how to moneymaxx? In the third world shithole of a country I live in there are barely any decent fucking jobs and it seems like I fail everytime I go to interviews so I seriously need to learn anything to make extra cash. I want to afford stuff and have a much better quality of life (I mean being able to buy things I want once in a while instead of living like a beggar).
So yeah, what are the solutions? Programming? Web designing? How do I learn? Where do I learn it from?

So yeah, what are the solutions? Programming? Web designing? How do I learn? Where do I learn it from?
there are a plenty of sites that teach you programming, my advice is starting with C language or Python.
if you can code you cannot be unemployed.

as I said many times, if you are unemployed the only legit moneymaxxing is becoming a human guinea pig and selling plasma and sperm

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, DidntRead, Enlil and 1 other person
I have the same. I want to setup some side business next to my wageslave job. Doing crypto trading a bit but need more things. Just don't have any idea what to do. I can code for a bit but i'm getting bored the moment i start with something.

there are a plenty of sites that teach you programming, my advice is starting with C language or Python.

as I said many times, if you are unemployed the only legit moneymaxxing is becoming a human guinea pig and selling plasma and sperm
I don’t know man I mean doesn’t take self teaching code a lot of time? Also don’t you need to know it damn good to get hired by anyone?

I don’t know man I mean doesn’t take self teaching code a lot of time? Also don’t you need to know it damn good to get hired by anyone?
of course, you can self-teach coding only if you have a great passion for it

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Not really and not really. The better question is what is your IQ as opposed to how much time do you have. Coding is one of the few fields where you can still find work with a solid portfolio and no degree.

of course, you can self-teach coding only if you have a great passion for it
I don’t lol i only want to make money off it

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Is anyone here who really has got clues on how to moneymaxx? In the third world shithole of a country I live in there are barely any decent fucking jobs and it seems like I fail everytime I go to interviews so I seriously need to learn anything to make extra cash. I want to afford stuff and have a much better quality of life (I mean being able to buy things I want once in a while instead of living like a beggar).
go to school :)

Not really and not really. The better question is what is your IQ as opposed to how much time do you have. Coding is one of the few fields where you can still find work with a solid portfolio and no degree.
Idk what’s my IQ tbh I never officially measured it although I’d take a good IQ test if you had one tbh
go to school :)
I graduated uni already

What bout just workin in retail?

Idk what’s my IQ tbh I never officially measured it although I’d take a good IQ test if you had one tbh

I graduated uni already
As long as it's like 110-115ish or above you should be good. What was your major and your score on the ACT? Could probably reasonably approximate it.

I can't tell

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Programming is the most lucrative sector right now so focus on getting a job in that field

Daytrading, SEO, Automated trading

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

where to sell sperm ?

I have no clue in coding
It will take you 2-3 years to get started and build a good enough portfolio do gain some employability in the field. Everything you need is free online, don't pay shit on programs, pirate some courses if you must. Having a degree is also helpful. Making money is hard boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: Lightbulb
I have no clue in coding
There are plenty of free apps and videos on YouTube that teaches one how to code. SoloLearn app is a good example

Im planning on making a mega thread on moneymax over the weekend. I will divide it into two sections:
high paying jobs and how to get them (for those with a degree or without)
and
ways to invest (forex, RE, FBA, startups, stocks, atm and vending mavchines as a new cash flow, Airbnb retail, other e-commerce, etc etc etc)
@Lightbulb what country you live in btw

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Enlil, gergelyseregdi and 2 others
buy chainlink

Daytrading, SEO, Automated trading
Expand
There are plenty of free apps and videos on YouTube that teaches one how to code. SoloLearn app is a good example

Im planning on making a mega thread on moneymax over the weekend. I will divide it into two sections:
high paying jobs and how to get them (for those with a degree or without)
and
ways to invest (forex, RE, FBA, startups, stocks, atm and vending mavchines as a new cash flow, Airbnb retail, other e-commerce, etc etc etc)
@Lightbulb what country you live in btw
Eastern europe
Looking forward @ your thread

jfl, retards here don't know you can become a master at computer science by simply using the internet

I’m interested more about SEO tbh since my actual job has links to it
Its a dying field imo, but you basically optimize sites for keywords and user experience...

Its a dying field imo, but you basically optimize sites for keywords and user experience...
I know but how can you even make your own money off it lol. That’s what I am saying.

And where can I learn more about SEO is there a guide or something?
jfl, retards here don't know you can become a master at computer science by simply using the internet
You need motivation patience and time aswell, G

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I know but how can you even make your own money off it lol. That’s what I am saying.

And where can I learn more about SEO is there a guide or something?

You need motivation patience and time aswell, G
There is josh bachimskys guide on seo on youtube, you ll get everything from his "complete seo audit" Make money by working from home for an agency imo

• +1
Reactions: Lightbulb
affiliate marketing dropshipping

ICO scams

Ransomware

Malware

/thread and stop asking about money

If you live in an impoverished country your best bet is making money over the internet. Get a job where you work remotely for a company in a rich nation. Not easy but doable.

If you live in an impoverished country your best bet is making money over the internet. Get a job where you work remotely for a company in a rich nation. Not easy but doable.
I am doing that but paying large taxes screws me over atm

Become a nurse then become a nurse practitioner by getting a masters in family practice from an accelerated college.

RN have a starting salary of around $60,000 a year, which is great for a 21 year old. Once you get a masters and become a nurse practitioner you can expect a salary of around $120,000 a year. RN deal with shit, piss etc, but Nurse practitioners do the same work as a doctor.

If I knew about nurse practitioner programs, I would of just done that instead of going into Engineering.

Is anyone here who really has got clues on how to moneymaxx?
In reality. Most self made rich people, made their money by starting/buying a business and making it a success. So one has got to start a business, that has scaleable potential

i feel like all the "easy" good internet money making ways are kinda over. we missed the gold rush boyos

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 275 and wellthatsucks
no idea, I am a NEET living of the state. not gonna wagecuck it

affiliate marketing buddy boyo.

I quit my fucking job a few months ago

i feel like all the "easy" good internet money making ways are kinda over. we missed the gold rush boyos

lol, you couldnt be more wrong.

the amount of money spent on the internet is just increasing year by year.

this is a loser mindset.
Do you operate online stores through Shopify?

yes

lol, you couldnt be more wrong.

the amount of money spent on the internet is just increasing year by year.

this is a loser mindset.

yes
any tips on what industries to look into? i understand if you dont wanna say tho cuz more competition etc

any tips on what industries to look into? i understand if you dont wanna say tho cuz more competition etc
research or it's over, he said enough imo

One word: Flight school

just dropship products that you can find from chinese manufacturers for cheap that solve problems for big markets.

the niche doesnt matter just sell what people want.

just dropship products that you can find from chinese manufacturers for cheap that solve problems for big markets.

the niche doesnt matter just sell what people want.
yea i tried it before. i think i chose the wrong product though so thats why it failed. tried selling womens sunglasses

yea i tried it before. i think i chose the wrong product though so thats why it failed. tried selling womens sunglasses

thats like the shittest product ever to dropship.

dont dropship stuff people can find in the shop down the road. you want to sell unique things.