Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14854, .👽. and 5 others
Money money money is so funny

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 3828
you will write your own book

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 3828
Dude theres a guy made billions with shiba and many more people made similar crazy gains
That's extreme luck tbh

$1 in 1950 is worth $11.48 today​

It's worth a read to learn basics from his mistakes, look into his mentality toward investments and also his famous box system
Stocks are not cryptos so risk and reward is smaller
Strategy is key to any long term investments
In crypto it will help too

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dude theres a guy made billions with shiba and many more people made similar crazy gains
Nobody made billions with shiba jfl
If he tried cashing out the market will collapse and price will go down significantly. The wallet that holds that much shiba is likely of the creators of the coin hiding their holdings in a discrete wallet

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14854, Kroker and 1 other person
If he tried cashing out the market will collapse and price will go down significantly. The wallet that holds that much shiba is likely of the creators of the coin hiding their holdings in a discrete wallet
Really? so their profits means nothing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 3828
Only read books from people that actually did it, and became rich from being something else than a motivational speaker, book writer, etc...

i listened to the audiobook version of it, for sure 5 times. great book, on starting a busines/company and growing it.

6a01a3fcda9d38970b01b8d12aad99970c-pi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, .👽. and Deleted member 3828
Only read books from people that actually did it, and became rich from being something else than a motivational speaker, book writer, etc...

i listened to the audiobook version of it, for sure 5 times. great book, on starting a busines/company and growing it.

6a01a3fcda9d38970b01b8d12aad99970c-pi

This!

And there's tons of guys who will hire girls, get fake photoshoots in jets, or make videos in houses they don't own, create websites of fake businesses that don't turn a profit, pay to have wikipedia edited to say they owned a business, and are very good at lying and other bullshit so vetting takes extra effort.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
This!

And there's tons of guys who will hire girls, get fake photoshoots in jets, or make videos in houses they don't own, create websites of fake businesses that don't turn a profit, pay to have wikipedia edited to say they owned a business, and are very good at lying and other bullshit so vetting takes extra effort.
richard Branson his book Losing My Virginity, is also said to be good. I never read it, but it's hearsay. But Richard branson is for sure, a self made businesman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
richard Branson his book Losing My Virginity, is also said to be good. I never read it, but it's hearsay. But Richard branson is for sure, a self made businesman.
The question is, isn't being successful is embedded into your brain naturally? more like instinctively but you just wait for the right circumstances and time to make it happen?
hard work does pay off, thats the old saying now its smart work pays off! do you agree?

The question is, isn't being successful is embedded into your brain naturally?
largely, I think so. One needs the type of personality traits for it. Which one is either bron with, or develops imo alrrady in the first 7 years of life orso (aka, one doesn't control that onself either, because as a child one is kind helpless).

more like instinctively but you just wait for the right circumstances and time to make it happen?
true that imo. A book with good info, may help these ype off people get there faster, sooner, start sooner, navigate it better, do it a bit more effiecnient, Make a bit less mistakes, recoginise pitfalls because read avout it, etc..........
hard work does pay off,
not perse. but one can't be laizy as a business man. because when an opportunity arrises, one can't afford to be laizy, postpone maxxing, saying I go on holiday so I just let it go to crap, etc... type of things. So one needs to be willing, to work really hard at times, when on goes after an opportunity. And kinda mentality-ish; to work when it's done/achieved. so that may easily be, unhealthy amount of working hours at times
thats the old saying now its smart work pays off! do you agree?
I dunno perse. It's important to organise a smart structure of delegation, and letting others (wther it be people of robots) do most of the work. And have taleneted people working for you.
I guess that is working smart?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You're right, but that guys has easily made $50-100m, and having that is enough to give you a dream life, or if Ur high IQ, enough to make u a billionaire in 10 years