Moneymaxxing by carding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
When I used to spend hours on the deep web, I found many forums and guides about credit card scams. I simply thought of it as another get rich quick cope for desperate poorcels.

However, I’m starting to see tons of rappers who are making over 6 figures using similar methods and explaining it in their songs. Idk how legit this is, but NOBODY is questioning the legitimacy.

Examples of the rappers you want to look into it: Teejayx6, Kasher Quon, Guapdaddy4000.

Last edited:
When I used to spend hours on the deep web, I found many forums and guides about credit card scams. I simply thought of it as another get rich quick cope for desperate poorcels.

However, I’m starting to see tons of rappers who are making over 6 figures using similar methods and explaining it in their songs. Idk how legit this is, but NOBODY is questioning the legitimacy.

Examples of the rappers you want to look into it: Teejayx6, Kasher Quon, Guapdaddy4000.

yes it is called carding, it works without a doubt, but guess what no one is going to show you how it works correctly

yes it is called carding, it works without a doubt, but guess what no one is going to show you how it works correctly
If it works, why aren’t u doing it? And if noones willing to show how, then how do dumb niggers know how to do it?

for free anyways. There are carding guides on the deepweb. And also guys on the deepweb who will sell you stolen credit cards. Though they charge a lot of money for credit cards that are already stolen. And it's possible to lose money (since you'll be out the bitcoin you paid to the darknet vendor) if you buy a stolen cc and a transaction flags by the bank and gets declined.

If it works, why aren’t u doing it? And if noones willing to show how, then how do dumb niggers know how to do it?
ive no interest in that, even tho i hate wageslaveing

its only certain people/groups that know how shit works

for free anyways. There are carding guides on the deepweb. And also guys on the deepweb who will sell you stolen credit cards. Though they charge a lot of money for credit cards that are already stolen. And it's possible to lose money (since you'll be out the bitcoin you paid to the darknet vendor) if you buy a stolen cc and a transaction flags by the bank and gets declined.
I’ve been on the deep web and seen tons of guides and listings selling stolen credit cards. The thing is I don’t know how to tell if it’s a scam or not.

I’ve been on the deep web and seen tons of guides and listings selling stolen credit cards. The thing is I don’t know how to tell if it’s a scam or not.
look through the feedback history. and see if it seems dodgy or legit. some people have fake feedback because they "trade" with themselves. there are some forums on reddit and such discussing darkweb forums too. a lot of darknet market and dream market subs got banned from reddit unfortunately. because reddit admins are soylent eating cuckolds. but they have other darknet forums out there

I think the way to go is to learn how to steal credit card information and steal the credit cards yourself. that is the most profitable way to make money. rather than buy stolen credit cards from someone else. You need to buy a guide online from a darknet vendor who is legit.

I know more or less what you need to do in order to steal credit card information. But I'm not 100% knowledgeable about how to avoid detection. Since if you enter credit card information behind a Proxy or VPN, you might get flagged and then your card gets "burnt" (automatically frozen by the card issuer)

The best way to turn stolen credit cards into cash is to buy bitcoin on localbitcoins, paxful, etc. But bitcoin vendors are on high alert for stolen credit cards, gift cards bought with stolen credit cards, etc. There's a very high chance that a vendor is going to call your bluff and realize you are scamming. And then your card may get burnt if they report the card stolen.

What niggers like to do is to use stolen credit cards to buy sneakers at Foot Locker and shit. And then resell the stolen sneakers for cash on craigslist.
The next best method is to buy Apple products with stolen credit cards. And then resell for cash on craigslist. But Apple products don't hold the same value as sneakers. And Apple electronics could possibly be reported stolen and then blacklisted from apple's servers and telecom networks. I can't confirm this but it's possible.

Sneakers, watches, etc. (smart watches could get blacklisted. I mean like a Rolex) basically anything that can't be blacklisted somehow and that retains high value over time for cash are great for carding. Bitcoin is perfect but bitcoin vendors are on high alert for carders.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Pendejo
cards me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I miss /r/darknetmarkets

I didn’t even buy drugs but that shit was funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Enjoy going to hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I think the way to go is to learn how to steal credit card information and steal the credit cards yourself.
Physically steal?

I always fancied the idea of those smash and grab raids at very high-end jewelry shops in London.

Gangs crash into the shop with motorcycles.. use axes and hammers to smash all the glass,
Grab all the jewelry and gold put it in a bag.. then drive off within minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Yummyinmytummy
Physically steal?
No you can steal credit card information electronically. Hell one of the most common scams is for Indians to call you to say that there was an unauthorized charge on your credit card. And then they ask you for your credit card number, expiry and CCV over the phone. That's literally all you need in order to make unauthorized charges on their card.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
I always fancied the idea of those smash and grab raids at very high-end jewelry shops in London.

Gangs crash into the shop with motorcycles.. use axes and hammers to smash all the glass,
Grab all the jewelry and gold put it in a bag.. then drive off within minutes.
And sell every for less than half of market value lol.

Fuck off NWO synth.
HAHAHA O GOD KEEP CRYING 😂 😂 😂
Christianity is a cucked jewish kike religion and has no place in Europe, keep barking you worthless subhuman small dicked faggot

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
HAHAHA O GOD KEEP CRYING 😂 😂 😂
Christianity is a cucked jewish kike religion and has no place in Europe, keep barking you worthless subhuman small dicked faggot
That's a big cringe for me dawg
Also big yikes at your fixation on my cawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back