Moneymaxxing Idea: Steal american/english content and make it in your native language

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
For example, you know that dude who goes around asking people to rate themself, and that takes pictures for others to rate them.

Have seen the exact same thing in German now, it had over a million views.

Just copy shorts in your native language theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, futuregigamogger, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 9 others
legit.

There's a guy in italy who has like 600k followers and 25m likes on tiktok by copying some other guy on tiktok (who obviously makes more since it's in English)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14693
I speak hindi

Could this work?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, SLA, kyrre and 4 others
I live in Afghanistan

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
omw to lithuania

turkish currency is 20x mogged by usd so its useless

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
For example, you know that dude who goes around asking people to rate themself, and that takes pictures for others to rate them.

legit but you're not a genius for figuring it out. this shit happens in brazil all the time. mfs get free content from r/NoFap and create literal nofap courses for extremely high prices, puas copy the shit Mark Manson says in Models word by word and create their own courses for huge prices, bodybuilders gain knowledge on proper training and cycles on international forums and resell the info for high ass prices, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, MentalistKebab, helpmegod and 7 others
legit but you're not a genius for figuring it out. this shit happens in brazil all the time. mfs get free content from r/NoFap and create literal nofap courses for extremely high prices, puas copy the shit Mark Manson says in Models word by word and create their own courses for huge prices, bodybuilders gain knowledge on proper training and cycles on international forums and resell the info for high ass prices, etc.
Obviously im not a genius. All things discussed here have been done before

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer

Lol, like almost all influencers, vloggers, youtubers, tiktokers, etc. do this in Romania, plagiarism is very old here, artists, writers, musicians, etc. have also done this since ancient times...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It works better when most of the locals cant speak english.

German: Most younger people can speak english quite well
French: Almost nobody can or wants to speak english
Spanish and portugese: In latin america there are many who cant speak it
Russian: Locals have very little incentive to learn any other language than russian, except if you want to leave the country
Italy: ?
Korean,japanese?
Chinese: ?
Arabic languages ?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, PubertyMaxxer and omnimaxxer
And then?

You get like 20 Dollars for a 1 Mil Short

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 23554 and omnimaxxer
This is a legit idea. Heard of an Influencer complaining about this

Everyones doing that tbh any popular ethnic now steals content from merica

What i hate about youtube is you have to Stick to one topic in your channel but I wanna make different content videos about blackpill, memes, cooking, vlogs

What i hate about youtube is you have to Stick to one topic in your channel but I wanna make different content videos about blackpill, memes, cooking, vlogs
You can make videos about a lot of stuff, so your viewers are gonna be something like your personality.

One of the most popular youtubers in my country happens to be a guy who translates horror videos from the English/American part of YouTube & he puts his own spin on it. He gets between 800k and 3 million views on an average horror-related video (icebergs, lost media, ARGs, obscure lore, creepy video games or films, mass killers with an extensive internet footprint,...), and between 100k-300k when he uploads his music or a Q&A (or random content, like an announcement). His content gets an even bigger surge of popularity when streamers react to his iceberg videos live.

Last edited: