Moneymaxxing is a historical COPE - STOP CUCKING YOURSELF

ogu

ogu

Iron
Most looksmax.org users are teens, and they are dead set on money for the majority of their youth. Each of them is looking for an "undiscovered" get-rich-quick shitcoin staircase-to-heaven method to make a year's wage overnight; and it's the BIGGEST COPE OF THE CENTURY.

"Ohh, but women only want rich dudes; if you're not rich, it's over"

Do I really need to explain this shit method of thinking? If you really need money in order for women to fuck you - do you value yourself or do you just want pussy?

When women only want to fuck you for your money, it's literally prostitution.

For all men who are OUT of their prime, they can tell you ONE thing about money:

That chasing money and wasting your prime is perhaps the worst mistake that you could make in life. When you are at your prime—the healthiest, best-looking person that you will ever be—where the mental matches the physical (and if it doesn't, you are seriously doing something wrong as a man—and just to throw those precious 8–10 years of your life away is BRAINDEAD material.

Fortunes are almost never attained overnight, nor are they attained by people who make it their goal to have fortunes.

Fortunes are made when society has PROBLEMS. The richest men in the world have amassed such large amounts of money because they,

1. SPOTTED AN ISSUE

2. SOLVED THE ISSUE (usually out of spite or without profit being the goal in mind)

3. SELL THE SOLUTION

And they profited. THIS ISN'T A BLUEPILL, IT'S COLD HARD FACTS; and if you can't accept the truth, who am I to convince you that money shouldn't be the main goal in life at any point in life? Even for you Andrew Tate meatriders out there, he saw that the majority men were lonely in this generation and started his camgirl business to capitalize off of it, making money in the process.

"Moneymaxxing" is for low T losers who think that there is NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY to live a happy, purposeful life other than to have money.

I mean, seriously? Do you subject yourself to any other form of VALUE other than currency? Putting yourself at that level is a form of cucking yourself. Please realize that the goal in life is to be purposeful, and though I won't be delusional and pretend as if there were no benefits to being financially independent, acknowledge that it should never be your first priority to have money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Deleted member and 23 others
I need money for surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 8365 and 25 others
Not to forget that 99,99% of Methods are cope.
There is no easy way for 99,9% of us.
9-5 or starving

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Deleted member and 16 others
Most looksmax.org users are teens, and they are dead set on money for the majority of their youth. Each of them is looking for an "undiscovered" get-rich-quick shitcoin staircase-to-heaven method to make a year's wage overnight; and it's the BIGGEST COPE OF THE CENTURY.

Do I really need to explain this shit method of thinking? If you really need money in order for women to fuck you - do you value yourself or do you just want pussy?

For all men who are OUT of their prime, they can tell you ONE thing about money:

That chasing money and wasting your prime is perhaps the worst mistake that you could make in life. When you are at your prime—the healthiest, best-looking person that you will ever be—where the mental matches the physical (and if it doesn't, you are seriously doing something wrong as a man—and just to throw those precious 8–10 years of your life away is BRAINDEAD material.

Fortunes are almost never attained overnight, nor are they attained by people who make it their goal to have fortunes.

Fortunes are made when society has PROBLEMS. The richest men in the world have amassed such large amounts of money because they,

1. SPOTTED AN ISSUE

2. SOLVED THE ISSUE (usually out of spite or without profit being the goal in mind)

3. SELL THE SOLUTION

And they profited. THIS ISN'T A BLUEPILL, IT'S COLD HARD FACTS; and if you can't accept the truth, who am I to convince you that money shouldn't be the main goal in life at any point in life? Even for you Andrew Tate meatriders out there, he saw that the majority men were lonely in this generation and started his camgirl business to capitalize off of it, making money in the process.

"Moneymaxxing" is for low T losers who think that there is NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY to live a happy, purposeful life other than to have money.

I mean, seriously? Do you subject yourself to any other form of VALUE other than currency? Putting yourself at that level is a form of cucking yourself. Please realize that the goal in life is to be purposeful, and though I won't be delusional and pretend as if there were no benefits to being financially independent, acknowledge that it should never be your first priority to have money.
I rather be a rich normie than a homeless chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Deleted member and 7 others
I rather be a rich normie than a homeless chad
You cant just be a "normie" if you dedicate that much time to gaining money. You're a total cave dwelling gremlin.
Why are some people so affixed on consumerism to the point that they forget their own value as a human being?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Deleted member 27660 and 3 others
You cant just be a "normie" if you dedicate that much time to gaining money. You're a total cave dwelling gremlin.
Why are some people so affixed on consumerism to the point that they forget their own human value?
Idk man I want to have enough money so that I can live off it for years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Yerico7 and thecel
Idk man I want to have enough money so that I can live off it for years
And wouldn't that be great! Everybody wants to live that sort of lifestyle - where they're young and rich and have freedom. But there draws a line between serial consumerist life and a TRULY free man.

It's obviously unfair how daddy's money kids are born rich and get to experience that, but this forum is about maxxing, not about changing society. Maxxing means to maximize your potential as a human being, and if you really want to maxx yourself, you should enjoy your prime as it is and only view money as a helping hand, not the fire exit for all of your troubles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 21467, horizontallytall and 3 others
Very high IQ post. I can tell you are older with experience, and yeah. Most of the users are teens and naive with little to no life experience.

Youth is given once and wasting it on chasing materialistic nonsense with no meaning rather than enjoying life is just recipe for regret when you become older.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
Very high IQ post. I can tell you are older with experience, and yeah. Most of the users are teens and naive with little to no life experience.

Youth is given once and wasting it on chasing materialistic nonsense with no meaning rather than enjoying life is just recipe for regret when you become older.
the only way to live a life without regret is to focus on religion and making the world a better place

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Pikabro and 3 others
the only way to live a life without regret is to focus on religion and making the world a better place
That's your choice, but other people have different ways. To each their own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall, tyronemaximas and 1 other person
Very copey post. Money is incredibly powerful and can do so much for you.

On the material side it allows you to have a nice house, a nice car, nice clothes, nice furniture, etc etc.

On the experience side it allows you to travel, to eat at good restaurants, to go to cool nightclubs, to have cool experiences, to go to nice hotels.

On the looksmaxxing side it allows you to get surgeries, a personal trainer, healthy food, softmaxxing products.

It also allows you have good health insurance, access to important services, safe neighborhoods, and just VIP treatment and priority in many ways.

It also boosts your status with men and makes you more attractive to women (especially as you get older. I do recognize younger women will care less)

Once you get older and want to settle down and aren't interested in looksmaxxing and slaying it allows you to provide your family with a good life. If you don't invest in a good career when you are young then it will be much harder for you to make money down the line and you will be capped in most cases.

It's about balance. You can have a good career and increase your earnings potential while looksmaxxing, while having hobbies, while travelling and doing fun things. You just have to work hard and use your time well. Time playing video games and watching netflix is useless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, Deleted member 27660 and 22 others
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel
ussr GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, berlin.1969, nandor and 1 other person
Very copey post. Money is incredibly powerful and can do so much for you.

On the material side it allows you to have a nice house, a nice car, nice clothes, nice furniture, etc etc.

On the experience side it allows you to travel, to eat at good restaurants, to go to cool nightclubs, to have cool experiences, to go to nice hotels.

On the looksmaxxing side it allows you to get surgeries, a personal trainer, healthy food, softmaxxing products.

It also allows you have good health insurance, access to important services, safe neighborhoods, and just VIP treatment and priority in many ways.

It also boosts your status with men and makes you more attractive to women (especially as you get older. I do recognize younger women will care less)

Once you get older and want to settle down and aren't interested in looksmaxxing and slaying it allows you to provide your family with a good life. If you don't invest in a good career when you are young then it will be much harder for you to make money down the line and you will be capped in most cases.

It's about balance. You can have a good career and increase your earnings potential while looksmaxxing, while having hobbies, while travelling and doing fun things. You just have to work hard and use your time well. Time playing video games and watching netflix is useless.
This. Money is important, even back before money was invented, people just used your reputation to tell whether or not you can ‘afford’ what money buys today. Successful person = powerful and attractive (excluding outliers like Zuckerberg etc.., these are rich pawns , no real freedom and ugly af)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, zura, horizontallytall and 3 others

1. SPOTTED AN ISSUE

3. SELL THE SOLUTION

i love dipshits like you who write essays and completely miss the purpose of this subforum. Money maxxing isnt a way to waste your 20s mmo grinding as much money as you can before you turn 30 wtf retard? Thats redpiller shit. This subforum is about maxxing out your earning potential SO that you can enjoy your time RETARD. You need to develop a skill or offer a product depending on which path you want to take that is going to make you as much money as possible in the least amount of time possible. Thats what MONEY MAXXING is. Its not money MAKING. If you WANT to enjoy your 20s AT ALL and not spend the entirety of it slaving away for 40-50 HOURS A FUCKING WEEK HOLY SHIT MOST OF YOUR WAKING LIFE you HAVE to develop a skill EARLY AS FUCK. A good paying one. Yes rich guys say they wish they spent more time enjoying their youth and poor guys say they wish they spent less time in their 20s partying....... The goal of moneymaxxing is to find the right inbetween dipshit. You can only do that if you develop a skill people are willing to pay you for or find a money glitch like I did but those dont last very long

Also I am done with the fouton dick cope. These "chads" (HTN's) telling stories on here about how their GF paid for their meals and bought them a car and gave them a couch to sleep on are told by guys with MASSIVELY low standards and these girls in question are literal fat subhumans and nerdy shy overly submissive beckys with attachment issues... Life is expensive AS FUCK and HTB+'s tbh even MTB+ in big cities have DOZENS of HTN+'s in their tinder inbox and 40% of them make pretty decent money and are down to throw it at them so why the fuck would she go fuck some broke ass loser chad who cant afford skincare? With all this high value man/andrew tate/redpill rap culture infesting zoomer minds being broke is seen as having a small dick. You need to be literally chad to get that futon dick halo and you are not 6'3 1/1000 looks level

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 2beltshawty, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
This is false. Why do you think people go in to high finance, venture capital and investment banking? Do you think people like the stress, sleepless nights and being a spread sheet monkey and looking at charts and numbers all day? I highly doubt they do, but it makes good money.

Your perception of this is just wrong. While I agree with your statement that no fortune is attained overnight, I highly disagree with your second statement. You can set certain goals in life and visualize certain things that you want to achieve in life, wealth being one of them and they are going to motivate you to keep working towards making that goal happen.

If we were to go ask some of the richest people in the world today, they would all say that they knew they'll be rich one day. At least the majority. Everything starts with an idea that then gets transformed in to reality, if you work hard and smart enough and there's a bit of luck involved.

No one gets rich on accident. People who actually got rich in life first started with a strong wish and desire to attain wealth. If you're an average joe who works a 9-5 for an average salary and you're "doing just fine" you won't really care about getting rich, sure it'd be nice to be rich, but you wouldn't care enough to actually do anything about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wateriswet, 2beltshawty and 5 others
I will say it once again, aging is the worst enemy of humanity, I'm 24, a neet college dropout, I spent all the 18-23 years of my life alone and only had sex once, it was a hook up didn't even have a gf, why should I bother with anything? I'm just waiting for my hair after my hair transplant to get a bit longer so I start trying to pick up girls in nightclubs and bars and fuck them, play some more vidya, travel to a few places, study some more stuff and do some projects, getting to my peak looks (will reach that place at like 28 jfl) and then try to do what amnesia does (not age and live as if you were 10 years younger) and rope before deterioration. I don't want to settle down, I don't want to chain myself to an aging putrid hag, I don't want to raise parasites, houses are a scam. I was very mentally ill at 18 and 19 and didn't function properly, didn't do anything at 20 and 21 cuz I didn't feel like studying and then I did some progress at 22 - 23 but ended up dropping out because degrees where I live engineering degrees are literally 3 times longer than in the us (you are supposed to finish them in 6 years but the average time of completion is 10.5 years) boomer subhumans would see me as someone young with their whole life ahead of them when I'm actually not that far away from death, soiciety raises you to be an old deteriorated monstrosity, by the time you get fully independent you are like 25 and you are dead 5 years later, 18 years old is an extremely late age to be starting university, you should be graduating university at 12-13. The aging abomination problem must be solved as soon as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 27660, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
I will say it once again, aging is the worst enemy of humanity, I'm 24, a neet college dropout, I spent all the 18-23 years of my life alone and only had sex once, it was a hook up didn't even have a gf, why should I bother with anything? I'm just waiting for my hair after my hair transplant to get a bit longer so I start trying to pick up girls in nightclubs and bars and fuck them, play some more vidya, travel to a few places, study some more stuff and do some projects, getting to my peak looks (will reach that place at like 28 jfl) and then try to do what amnesia does (not age and live as if you were 10 years younger) and rope before deterioration. I don't want to settle down, I don't want to chain myself to an aging putrid hag, I don't want to raise parasites, houses are a scam. I was very mentally ill at 18 and 19 and didn't function properly, didn't do anything at 20 and 21 cuz I didn't feel like studying and then I did some progress at 22 - 23 but ended up dropping out because degrees where I live engineering degrees are literally 3 times longer than in the us (you are supposed to finish them in 6 years but the average time of completion is 10.5 years) boomer subhumans would see me as someone young with their whole life ahead of them when I'm actually not that far away from death, soiciety raises you to be an old deteriorated monstrosity, by the time you get fully independent you are like 25 and you are dead 5 years later, 18 years old is an extremely late age to be starting university, you should be graduating university at 12-13. The aging abomination problem must be solved as soon as possible.
Reminder, as a women yeah most are dead at 30. Even if you're a sexy bitch at 30 , yeah you can still get fucked but her chances of securing the man she wants is much lower and almost extinct.

But men have much better odds after 30. Stay fit, physically and mentally, and you can still slay. You can bang young attractive bitches, make money, and relax and live life how you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 2beltshawty
Reminder, as a women yeah most are dead at 30. Even if you're a sexy bitch at 30 , yeah you can still get fucked but her chances of securing the man she wants is much lower and almost extinct.

But men have much better odds after 30. Stay fit, physically and mentally, and you can still slay. You can bang young attractive bitches, make money, and relax and live life how you want.

I don't really see the point in ''securing the man she wants'' for what? she is going to be a deformed monstrosity in some years, the man will also be a deformed monstrosity, women around 30 and men and women at any wage should lookmax and/or commit suicide depending on their age, there is no point in anything, I don't want anything when old, less than 2 years ago I had plans of graduating university, getting a job at a faang as a soft eng, getting a 7 figure salary, investing , getting into 10 figures territories, buying a real mansion, it all went down the drain once I realized how repugnant aging is and how I spent all those younger years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
Dumbass shit enjoy being poor

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel
cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Splinter901
you need everything but looks is most important

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
With money you can actually cope, it’s literally the only cope that works, and we all know this on a instinctual level that’s why most are pursuing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, thereallegend and thecel

But what else can you chase without money (if you’re sub-5)?

If you have no money for surgery? Can’t chase pussy. TF do you chase then?

This sentence sticks out to me:

rather than enjoying life

You do understand that young guys turn into hustlers when they can’t enjoy life at the moment? For whatever reason—low social status, bullying, chronic rejection, abusive family, etc.—their lives are unenjoyable in their current states, so they seek to achieve high success and wealth so they can then enjoy life.

Those money-copers you’re talking about, didn’t have anything in their lives that they really enjoyed, before they got money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Prince88 and GetShrekt
The ideal life is being rich while being young and looksmaxed. How do you achieve that? By being good looking in the first place and making money off of it directly while gaining status. The only ideal lifestyle is a young DiCaprio / Depp / Pitt lifestyle. Keep coping with gaining a high earning skill and creating a product in hopes you get rich. You're always going to be shadow of a boomer who was in your place. Time wasted.

I've said it in my YouTube videos and I'm gonna say it again the only people in 2023 who live the best lives and are in their peak are Onlyfans girls. Minimum to 0 work effort, make money, and their looks is the only reason.

Imagine how ideal of a circle this is. Have looks -> create onlyfans -> make money off of looks -> invest a portion of it back to your looks and lifestyle just to flex back on onlyfans in order to scale more money. Perfect model

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_10000000_161128153370452_138818451297109260_n.mp4
    5.7 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 2beltshawty and Skywalker
meanwhile i got rich in less than a year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, AlexBrown84, Bitch and 1 other person
The ideal life is being rich while being young and looksmaxed. How do you achieve that? By being good looking in the first place and making money off of it directly while gaining status. The only ideal lifestyle is a young DiCaprio / Depp / Pitt lifestyle. Keep coping with gaining a high earning skill and creating a product in hopes you get rich. You're always going to be shadow of a boomer who was in your place. Time wasted.

I've said it in my YouTube videos and I'm gonna say it again the only people in 2023 who live the best lives and are in their peak are Onlyfans girls. Minimum to 0 work effort, make money, and their looks is the only reason.

Imagine how ideal of a circle this is. Have looks -> create onlyfans -> make money off of looks -> invest a portion of it back to your looks and lifestyle just to flex back on onlyfans in order to scale more money. Perfect model
The average Onlyfans Slut makes 180 dollars a Month lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Skywalker, thereallegend and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I don't really see the point in ''securing the man she wants'' for what? she is going to be a deformed monstrosity in some years, the man will also be a deformed monstrosity, women around 30 and men and women at any wage should lookmax and/or commit suicide depending on their age, there is no point in anything, I don't want anything when old, less than 2 years ago I had plans of graduating university, getting a job at a faang as a soft eng, getting a 7 figure salary, investing , getting into 10 figures territories, buying a real mansion, it all went down the drain once I realized how repugnant aging is and how I spent all those younger years.
Im literally you, 22yo medical student expected to finish by 26 JFL its cageful how bad it is, just 4 years left until death at that point, my boomer parents cucked me hard back when i was bluepilled, "your best years haven't even started son, mens prime are his 30's" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Wish i could go back in time with my current mindset, but i will never be 18 again, the clock is moving right

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, thereallegend, CrazyFitLover and 1 other person
Im literally you, 22yo medical student expected to finish by 26 JFL its cageful how bad it is, just 4 years left until death at that point, my boomer parents cucked me hard back when i was bluepilled, "your best years haven't even started son, mens prime are his 30's" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Wish i could go back in time with my current mindset, but i will never be 18 again, the clock is moving right
You’re still in medschool? Absolutely brootal feel bad for all the Blackpillers still in med/dentistry school

Absolutely brootal

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, thereallegend and TsarTsar444
Poor chad >>>> rich asf subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, AlexBrown84, thereallegend and 1 other person
You’re still in medschool? Absolutely brootal feel bad for all the Blackpillers still in med/dentistry school

Absolutely brootal
Yeah bro, but if you live in a third world post commie EE country the only guaranteed way to have a stable life later on is going to med or engineering and maybe trades if you are average or bellow iq, where after graduating you have the ability to move and work in a western country.

It's not that i regret going to medical school in It's pure form, its mostly about how short our youth is combined with how cortisol inducing medical school is and how almost no free time you have to work a job and have your own money. I'm literally going to be dependent on my parents until im 25-26yo, it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall and thereallegend
Why is this guy still here?

Ban this fucking lyer.

He never showed any proof
He is a schizo that likes to make people on an obscure incel forum think he actually achieved something in life.

It’s pretty sad actually. If we banned him he’d probably commit suicide because getting approval from random incels online and trying to impress them by larping as rich is his only source of dopamine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall, Yerico7 and 3 others
Keep coping with gaining a high earning skill and creating a product in hopes you get rich.

Perhaps pissbottlemaxxing can make us rich.

• JFL
Richest men are richest because they were born rich + they were jews and jews help each other to achieve financial success. Stop coping. Meritocracy doesnt exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall, 2beltshawty and 1 other person

I do agree with the point that you make when you say that, when you're older, looks and other physical aspects don't matter as much to you ,yet money is carried on throughout your life.

But you have to realize that almost all of the users in the moneymaxxing forum are not willing to build a career over time, they want instant success (who doesn't?), but that's simply delusional.

However, I never said that money was never important. Money is very important. It can get you anywhere, but putting it at your #1 priority in life (moneymaxxing) doesn't make you happy and doesn't make you purposeful. That is perhaps the worst way to live.

• JFL
This is false. Why do you think people go in to high finance, venture capital and investment banking? Do you think people like the stress, sleepless nights and being a spread sheet monkey and looking at charts and numbers all day? I highly doubt they do, but it makes good money.

Your perception of this is just wrong. While I agree with your statement that no fortune is attained overnight, I highly disagree with your second statement. You can set certain goals in life and visualize certain things that you want to achieve in life, wealth being one of them and they are going to motivate you to keep working towards making that goal happen.

If we were to go ask some of the richest people in the world today, they would all say that they knew they'll be rich one day. At least the majority. Everything starts with an idea that then gets transformed in to reality, if you work hard and smart enough and there's a bit of luck involved.

No one gets rich on accident. People who actually got rich in life first started with a strong wish and desire to attain wealth. If you're an average joe who works a 9-5 for an average salary and you're "doing just fine" you won't really care about getting rich, sure it'd be nice to be rich, but you wouldn't care enough to actually do anything about it.
High iq response.

I actually change my mind on that statement, though at the time I meant "fortunes" as in billions of dollars (Bill Gates, Marc Zuckerberg), but even then, the statement still sounds kind of stupid. Apologies.

• JFL
i love dipshits like you who write essays and completely miss the purpose of this subforum. Money maxxing isnt a way to waste your 20s mmo grinding as much money as you can before you turn 30 wtf retard? Thats redpiller shit. This subforum is about maxxing out your earning potential SO that you can enjoy your time RETARD. You need to develop a skill or offer a product depending on which path you want to take that is going to make you as much money as possible in the least amount of time possible. Thats what MONEY MAXXING is. Its not money MAKING. If you WANT to enjoy your 20s AT ALL and not spend the entirety of it slaving away for 40-50 HOURS A FUCKING WEEK HOLY SHIT MOST OF YOUR WAKING LIFE you HAVE to develop a skill EARLY AS FUCK. A good paying one. Yes rich guys say they wish they spent more time enjoying their youth and poor guys say they wish they spent less time in their 20s partying....... The goal of moneymaxxing is to find the right inbetween dipshit. You can only do that if you develop a skill people are willing to pay you for or find a money glitch like I did but those dont last very long

Also I am done with the fouton dick cope. These "chads" (HTN's) telling stories on here about how their GF paid for their meals and bought them a car and gave them a couch to sleep on are told by guys with MASSIVELY low standards and these girls in question are literal fat subhumans and nerdy shy overly submissive beckys with attachment issues... Life is expensive AS FUCK and HTB+'s tbh even MTB+ in big cities have DOZENS of HTN+'s in their tinder inbox and 40% of them make pretty decent money and are down to throw it at them so why the fuck would she go fuck some broke ass loser chad who cant afford skincare? With all this high value man/andrew tate/redpill rap culture infesting zoomer minds being broke is seen as having a small dick. You need to be literally chad to get that futon dick halo and you are not 6'3 1/1000 looks level
what's ur money glitch?
meanwhile i got rich in less than a year
HOW?

Bro I'm starting to feel like everyone is larping in here sick of being played like fkkkkkk yall larpers...
Everyone talks about their successes to brag and act high iq but the truth is that no one cares about ur success unless you explain how you achieved it and help others... And if you wanna keep ur stuff secret THEN DON'T BRAG IN THE FIRST PLACE CUZ NO ONE CARES UNLESS U EXPLAIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ogu
With money you can actually cope, it’s literally the only cope that works, and we all know this on a instinctual level that’s why most are pursuing it
You guys are acting like money is the only way to cope with something or achieve happiness.

Why can't you just be happy on your own, without needing boatloads of money to buy shit loads of consumer goods to cope with something? You don't need money to fill in a gap that you can fill by just adjusting yourself.

Many other older users of this forum that are out of their prime or never had a prime can agree with the fact that money will NEVER buy youth and time back. In my opinion, the only way to truly moneymaxx (that doesn't involve trading your soul and energy for money that could be made any other time in your life), is to maxx your looks and physicality whilst having a stable income during your prime. And THEN start your career as an entrepreneur or found a company later on in life when you have the most experience + direction.

If you're in your prime as a man and have great ideas as an entrepreneur, I don't see any reason not to pursue your goal. But experience wise, the odds that your campaign will generate big money increases as your age increases (if you actually gather valuable knowledge during that time).

Dark bluepill is, if you don't have a big rich family, you won't ever live that movie lifestyle where you're in your prime AND rich. That doesn't mean its over for you. You have time, and even the richest men in the world would trade all they have just to be your age again.

• JFL

no man, prime isn't your 30's, it's your 40's, remember what richard coper and all those redpill subhumans said, here is a pic for proof

eupcrt5.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and 4 others
Honestly if you are a normie in your late teens/early 20s you should be enjoying life in a cheap way, its the most normal thing to do and probably the best, if you put yourself out there and have decent social skills you will have a good time and afterwards you are not going to feel like you wasted that time, you may fuck some bitches get some friends for the future and some good anecdotes (basically a normal youth). If you are doing that after 24/25 then it becomes to be quite fucked up, from that point onwards losing time its actually being a loser, if you dont have work experience/skills/knowleadge on something when you hit your 30s you will be regretting all your wasted time between 24-early 30s
I cant believe we have to clarify all of this stuff jfl at how detached from reality and society people are in the forum, wasting time until 25 and working to get money after that its the most normie thing people do and probably the best lol you enjoy a chunk of your youth (the peak of your youth) and work another chunk of it (the decline of your youth), the only requirements to do what ive just explained is being a normie and not so autistic, nothing else, probably 40%+ of the people in the forum could follow this if they tried to, but most of them are just fakecels crying bc they arent HTN+ while rotting in their peak youth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LooksmaxxHopeful, Pikabro and 2 others
Honestly if you are a normie in your late teens/early 20s you should be enjoying life in a cheap way, its the most normal thing to do and probably the best, if you put yourself out there and have decent social skills you will have a good time and afterwards you are not going to feel like you wasted that time, you may fuck some bitches get some friends for the future and some good anecdotes (basically a normal youth). If you are doing that after 24/25 then it becomes to be quite fucked up, from that point onwards losing time its actually being a loser, if you dont have work experience/skills/knowleadge on something when you hit your 30s you will be regretting all your wasted time between 24-early 30s
I cant believe we have to clarify all of this stuff jfl at how detached from reality and society people are in the forum, wasting time until 25 and working to get money after that its the most normie thing people do and probably the best lol you enjoy a chunk of your youth (the peak of your youth) and work another chunk of it (the decline of your youth), the only requirements to do what ive just explained is being a normie and not so autistic, nothing else, probably 40%+ of the people in the forum could follow this if they tried to, but most of them are just fakecels crying bc they arent HTN+ while rotting in their peak youth.

What even is the point of having money and skills at +33 then? your parents shouldn't have been such subhumans as to have you and expect you to be a wageslave, having kids if you aren't rich is extremely immoral, at 18-24 you should be doing the same as at 25-32 and as any other age : whatever the fuck you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GetShrekt
Not to forget that 99,99% of Methods are cope.
There is no easy way for 99,9% of us.
9-5 or starving
Or a blue collar 9-5 maaaybe if u education maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thereallegend

1. SPOTTED AN ISSUE

3. SELL THE SOLUTION

money is just a means to an end which for anyone wise is freedom. Most people lack freedom and call it a lack of time. If you are a wagie and have a workplace you are pretty much done for. What is the point of the prime if you spend your life in an office doing boring work nobody cares about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LooksmaxxHopeful, 2beltshawty and 2 others