Monthly Reminder for Ethnic Looksmaxxers

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Nothing you do matters, unless you are atleast Salludon tier or have colored eyes.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe: Be over 6 ft tall, jacked, anything. You will still be regarded as ugly and worse than white ltns. You will fail so badly on Tinder it will be embarrassing. Truly this is a great pleasure of mine to witness @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: distance decay, Wannabe Chad, alekspolska88 and 15 others
`
Nothing you do matters, unless you are atleast Salludon tier or have colored eyes.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe: Be over 6 ft tall, jacked, anything. You will still be regarded as ugly and worse than white ltns. You will fail so badly on Tinder it will be embarrassing. Truly this is a great pleasure of mine to witness @Blackgymmax
brvtal

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Shieda_Kayn
Water thread

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Shieda_Kayn
-

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Brandon Curington, Eblan and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, urielRanhel, iam good boy and 2 others
nah mulatto on top

Only in Canada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger

A364BEE3 DB74 44AE 9CDE 41E0DBA5A2BD

Attachments

• 98C33805-980C-4C15-B3F6-770CEDBA9467.jpeg
    98C33805-980C-4C15-B3F6-770CEDBA9467.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, guy24, niqfan625 and 5 others
Mulatto is not regarded as ethnic, maybe in some parts in Euro, but otherwise enjoys all white benefits
alr so what do you mean, middle eastern, fully african and such?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Shieda_Kayn
alr so what do you mean, middle eastern, fully african and such?
Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian etc, I don't think OP is referring to Black people

Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian etc, I don't think OP is referring to Black people
ah then i agree, being asian especially in a western country is a death sentance.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 60224 and sportsmogger
Ethnic, fat and balding. Its over

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
OPs onetits gets fucked by immigrants rn

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?

B

This nigga spitting fax. If ur ethnic colored eyes are LAW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Shieda_Kayn
this curry mogs this whole forum 2046742 Frame3

This ugly nigger has more appeal than you can even fathom jfl
IMG 0112

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
hes just rich you dumb nigger and has gold digging negresses just steal his money
Women think that ugly subhuman is facially attractive too lmao

Ethnics with dark skin*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61187

Perfect thread to trigger subhumans

it is what it is

mongolian supremacy.

:blackpill:
I'm gonna tell you, that makes you just that much more attractive, being a good person, that’s attractive
It’s not about if you have cheekbones or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool? NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy

• +1
Reactions: Ahura