MONUMENTAL EVISCERATION OF LTRcels GTFIH RIGHT FUCKING NOW - MUH HQNP, MUH LTR, MUH LOVE - YOUR GF WAS FUCKED RAW BY ANOTHER MAN BEFORE YOU, IT'S OVER

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr

"Damn she is so HQNP and cute, looks like normal girl, probably had maybe 1 or 2 LTRs before, she will love me I want to hug her in bed and to be my wife" - Average LTR/Oneitis cuck from looksmax.me

Comment 1581961048Urqu55M83BpG4BQhgemqcO

Before we begin:

If you are in long term relationship, I want you to picture your girlfriend's face and body as a whole image in your head, remember her every detail, we will need it for the next part. If you have ONEITIS I want you to do the same, think about her in your head.

Are you ready? Keep thinking about her

NOW YOU UTTER FUCKING CUCK TRY TO REALIZE THAT THIS IS HER WITH ANOTHER MAN BEFORE YOU

Choking 002

OH NO, YOUR BEATIFUL GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH / ONEITIS IS RIDING ANOTHER GUY's DICK AND IT FELL OUT, GOTTA PUT IT BACK IN BRO :forcedsmile:(y)

MldpwiqacxtE AimhJdycg8fW7xCD3hNh29949371b

"Nah bro MY GIRLFRIEND is not that kind of girl bro, she TOLD ME ( :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: ) I am her first bro, it must surely be true"

Let this sink into your low T pathetic abused skull, your bitch had another man's cum inside her, how can you possibly love that kind of whore?

Tumblr nllkp1EyyV1u9qgk2o1 500

Wait you thought it was just one man who did this to her? Nah nigga JFL at you :lul: :lul: :lul: every woman is a whore unless you dating 13-14 year olds, if your bitch/oneitis is 16-17 or above prepare yourself for the information that she was FUCKED RAW by at least 3 different men

"B-but muh I don't care about bodycount, I care about that my girl is LOYAL and she would NEVER cheat on me :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:"

:lul: :lul: :lul: BUT WAIT BUDDY BOYO, don't get the rope yet, you haven't finished my thread, there is more:

And there it is, final nail in the coffin 🐶:

1902935 source

AND REMEMBER MR. LTRCUCK:
She is never yours, it's just your turn.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, RAMU KAKA, emeraldglass and 50 others
im horny jack nicholson GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bill, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Niklaus Mikaelson and Over

"Damn she is so HQNP and cute, looks like normal girl, probably had maybe 1 or 2 LTRs before, she will love me I want to hug her in bed and to be my wife" - Average LTR/Oneitis cuck from looksmax.me

View attachment 1970958

Before we begin:

If you are in long term relationship, I want you to picture your girlfriend's face and body as a whole image in your head, remember her every detail, we will need it for the next part. If you have ONEITIS I want you to do the same, think about her in your head.

NOW YOU UTTER FUCKING CUCK TRY TO REALIZE THAT THIS IS HER WITH ANOTHER MAN BEFORE YOU

View attachment 1970969

OH NO, YOUR BEATIFUL GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH / ONEITIS IS RIDING ANOTHER GUY's DICK AND IT FELL OUT, GOTTA PUT IT BACK IN BRO :forcedsmile:(y)

View attachment 1970972

"Nah bro MY GIRLFRIEND is not that kind of girl bro, she TOLD ME ( :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: ) I am her first bro, it must surely be true"

Let this sink into your low T pathetic abused skull, your bitch had another man's cum inside her, how can you possibly love that kind of whore?

View attachment 1970977

Wait you thought it was just one man who did this to her? Nah nigga JFL at you :lul: :lul: :lul: every woman is a whore unless you dating 13-14 year olds, if your bitch/oneitis is 16-17 or above prepare yourself for the information that she was FUCKED RAW by at least 3 different men

"B-but muh I don't care about bodycount, I care about that my girl is LOYAL and she would NEVER cheat on me :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:"

View attachment 1970983

View attachment 1970986

:lul: :lul: :lul: BUT WAIT BUDDY BOYO, don't get the rope yet, you haven't finished my thread, there is more:

View attachment 1970984

View attachment 1970988

View attachment 1971004

View attachment 1970985

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Deleted member 30432, redrum64389 and 13 others
All true expect women at 16-17 have taken at least 15 raw BBC, your estimate at 3 was too conservative.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, Skywalker and 15 others
Good thing I have a 8inch cock or else I would have roped and went to hell so that God can enjoy himself seeing my ass being poured with hot lava

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bill, Hades and Over
due all respect im not readin allat bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Hades and Over

View attachment 1970958

Before we begin:

View attachment 1970969

View attachment 1970972

View attachment 1970977

View attachment 1970983

View attachment 1970986

View attachment 1970984

View attachment 1970988

View attachment 1971004

View attachment 1970985
If I fuck a bitch and she doesn't bleed I might rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 48784, Deleted member 22126 and 11 others
she was getting a train run on her in the boy's bathroom since age 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Over
All women are hoes. If its a slavic ginger stacey, then I will take her even if she was the village stripper 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Niklaus Mikaelson and latincell95
so the usual confirmation bias post

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 23228
I didn't read a word but since the title was in all caps it means that the things discussed here must be important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Elvisandreaa, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
So what?

my girl can have 100 bodycount idc, am not insecure

this post screams small dick energy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, redrum64389, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Join my discord . 33 new members now. Many PSL OGs

//Thomas DOM

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and \/orman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Niklaus Mikaelson, \/orman and 3 others
All women are hoes. If its a slavic ginger stacey, then I will take her even if she was the village stripper 🤷‍♂️
kill yourself with that whore on your pfp, another simping retard

your muh "slavic ginger stacy" is no different than any other whore

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, fauxfox, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
I love to see high T blackpilled threads like these being posted here.

Many cucks as of late

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
Mirin. We need these types of threads occasionally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Niklaus Mikaelson and Over

View attachment 1970958

Before we begin:

View attachment 1970969

View attachment 1970972

View attachment 1970977

View attachment 1970983

View attachment 1970986

View attachment 1970984

View attachment 1970988

View attachment 1971004

View attachment 1970985

Damn, that final nail really did hurt...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Niklaus Mikaelson, Over and 1 other person
Not all women above 15 are whores, that's just a statistical impossibility.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Over and HarrierDuBois
Nigga went all out on this one - good job.

Robust jock is 1 swipe away. Just focus on yourself bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, fauxfox and 4 others

View attachment 1970958

Before we begin:

View attachment 1970969

View attachment 1970972

View attachment 1970977

View attachment 1970983

View attachment 1970986

View attachment 1970984

View attachment 1970988

View attachment 1971004

View attachment 1970985
Don't care tbh. I'm the one creampieing her and fucking her ass every night.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Over
Based. Imagine loving a foid jfl
@PointOfNoReturn we need to rape and kill the arab schizo (in minecraft)

• Love it
Reactions: Over and PointOfNoReturn
Over for me as a muslim cel if I end up paying mahr for a reformed heaux like this. I’d have to take notes from the pakis and run acid attack game

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Corleone and Over
Low T post tbh.

Too beta to take risk and joy a short episode of LTR so you can experience some human touch lol

Ofc she will cuck you, it is what it is.

At least enjoy it and move on to greener pastures.

You can't be a complete man without at least one ltr.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie, Skywalker, FrameMogger and 2 others
Low T post tbh.

Too beta to take risk and joy a short episode of LTR so you can experience some human touch lol

Kinda right but what’s the point, if you can’t fully love her? Just pretend to love her so you get some pussy, and anticipate her jumping on another dick on “it’s girls only party babe don’t worry”?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, FrameMogger and Gargamel
Kinda right but what’s the point, if you can’t fully love her? Just pretend to love her so you get some pussy, and anticipate her jumping on another dick on “it’s girls only party babe don’t worry”?
I'm personally currently entering an LTR so I can enjoy the honeymoon period of the first 3-4 months.

I want the affection and validation, not so much the sex. It's important to stay smart and don't fall in love.

After that relax, try to enjoy the rest of the relationship and just await the cucking tbh. It's simply nature.

Maybe you get lucky and the girl is a unicorn but highly unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Your my favourite user. Banger threads

• Love it
If I fuck a bitch and she doesn't bleed I might rope.
Undateable if she doesn‘t bleed a little the first times you fuck.

At least got to stretch her out yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190 and Over
I'm personally currently entering an LTR so I can enjoy the honeymoon period of the first 3-4 months.

I want the affection and validation, not so much the sex. It's important to stay smart and don't fall in love.

After that relax, try to enjoy the rest of the relationship and just await the cucking tbh. It's simply nature.

Maybe you get lucky and the girl is a unicorn but highly unlikely.
Unicorns exist, but it’s sad just waiting for the end. How many LTRs last more than 1-2 years? Most last few months ehh.

Idk maybe you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
That's why being asexual mogs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Over
All true expect women at 16-17 have taken at least 15 raw BBC, your estimate at 3 was too conservative.
Guldan was an incel who tried to be more than what the world destined him to be but the "good guys" ruined it

• +1
Guldan was an incel who tried to be more than what the world destined him to be but the "good guys" ruined it
Villainmax like Guldan. Inject T, join the dark side, I know you want.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Villainmax like Guldan. Inject T, join the dark side, I know you want.
That's the plan, become mega rich and use my wealth and influence to turn the world down a dark path :feelshmm:

I noticed it's a major incel trait to emphasize with the villain in movies/shows. I always found myself sad about how the villain was wronged by society and not given a chance, meanwhile Chad self inserts as the hero. Over for niggas who don't see themselves as the hero of this story.

• Woah
That's the plan, become mega rich and use my wealth and influence to turn the world down a dark path :feelshmm:

I noticed it's a major incel trait to emphasize with the villain in movies/shows. I always found myself sad about how the villain was wronged by society and not given a chance, meanwhile Chad self inserts as the hero. Over for niggas who don't see themselves as the hero of this story.
this degenerated world deserves it

internet destroyed this world beyond repair, if it wasn't for instagram and tinder, everything would be different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
congrats OP for this thread
followed for high IQ
how did i miss you, experienced cel? :Comfy: :smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Low T post tbh.

inject t- you're the weakest link bozo
I love to see high T blackpilled threads like these being posted here.

Many cucks as of late
followed you too- maybe we shall make a high t club where only 1200 ng/dl men that arent bitches are allowed :feelskek: :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
dudes a weirdo

time to go monk mode

chuando tan pill

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back