Moose Ali khan edit

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
He chose shit pics in his best pics where he’s lighter he’s 6.5 psl @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, st.hamudi but 6‘5, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Does skin matter really .I just think it should be equally spread with red undertones

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Does skin matter really .I just think it should be equally spread with red undertones
He’s a bit too dark imo , if he was light brown he’d look insane

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and looksmac
He’s a bit too dark imo , if he was light brown he’d look insane
I personally don't that respectfully. Not to be woke but I just think that as long as equally spread color plus red undertones is enough. Personal advice:- don't bleach to be light you are dark skinned as much as blacks(at least the old pics) and with red undertones skin mogs hard don't fall for copers here

Gay looking longfaced currycel JFL at these edits indian psl god is an oxymoron and you are a moron

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, NoseProphecy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Gay looking longfaced currycel JFL at these edits indian psl god is an oxymoron and you are a moron
Tall skull isn’t a long face . If you have tall skull you automatically win at life

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, NoseProphecy and Narcissus🥀
Tall skull isn’t a long face . If you have tall skull you automatically win at life
1.43 total fwhr long plus bad midface ratio of 0.9 which is horseface so that isn't long skull but a long face, just like Tyler maher. But Tyler maher can get away with it due to a good pheno, moose can't

1.43 total fwhr long plus bad midface ratio of 0.9 which is horseface so that isn't long skull but a long face, just like Tyler maher. But Tyler maher can get away with it due to a good pheno, moose can't
Ballous a Manlet . Moose pheno is decent less bulbous nose and light skin would ascend I agree but doesn’t matter when you have this bone structure and tall skull .

9C2C04DA 7D09 46F1 BCCC 331CE4DD8713

Sfs cope btw . It’s not long face , long face is Adam driver , compact midface only looks good on girls

Ballous a Manlet . Moose pheno is decent less bulbous nose and light skin would ascend I agree but doesn’t matter when you have this bone structure and tall skull .

View attachment 2883702
Sfs cope btw . It’s not long face , long face is Adam driver , compact midface only looks good on girls
Nah compact midface is king. 1:1 no more no less. Horsefaces and overly squished faces both look ugly. Mooses main failo is his phenotype if he was iranian or Afghani skin tone he'd ascend to psl status but rn I can't rate him anything more than an 8.4/10

• +1
Nah compact midface is king. 1:1 no more no less. Horsefaces and overly squished faces both look ugly. Mooses main failo is his phenotype if he was iranian or Afghani skin tone he'd ascend to psl status but rn I can't rate him anything more than an 8.4/10
Nah dude when you have tall skull midface can be longer . Real tall skulls w high pfl and ipd get away with slightly longer midface , even looks regal . Only girls are failoed extremely hard by long midface

Nah dude when you have tall skull midface can be longer . Real tall skulls w high pfl and ipd get away with slightly longer midface , even looks regal . Only girls are failoed extremely hard by long midface
You need insane harmony to rock that otherwise ur had will look like a tictac trust me

You need insane harmony to rock that otherwise ur had will look like a tictac trust me
gandys and moose have similar midface

this is the true failo for men (for women even moose /gandy midface is a death failo i agree)

• Woah
Moose has a much longer midface than fandy gandy's is around 0.96 or smthn as far as I remember moose's is 0.90 give or take 0.01 depending on measurement points
Yeah but if you use your eyes you can clearly see that he’s a Chad

Moose has a much longer midface than fandy gandy's is around 0.96 or smthn as far as I remember moose's is 0.90 give or take 0.01 depending on measurement points
looks the same as gandy to me, i think people who write those ratios dont take into accoutn the skull metrics. so an sfs guy can be said to have high fwhr but its not the same as someone w tall skull having it , thats why sfs people have that bulldog look

Yeah but if you use your eyes you can clearly see that he’s a Chad
See 8.4/10 is what I gave him. All im saying is that he's a strong chad but def not a psl god so kys blindcel

looks the same as gandy to me, i think people who write those ratios dont take into accoutn the skull metrics. so an sfs guy can be said to have high fwhr but its not the same as someone w tall skull having it , thats why sfs people have that bulldog look

View attachment 2885531
That is literally what ratios mean brother lol, high fwhr with SFS means your midface ratio is 1.05+, and it'll fuck up ur ipd which will fuck up your eye spacing, which will fuck up your eye mouth eye angle, which will fuck up your mouth placement, fucking up your chin to philtrum, fucking up your facial thirds, u get it

• +1
Someone morph him with amber eyes

• +1
That is literally what ratios mean brother lol, high fwhr with SFS means your midface ratio is 1.05+, and it'll fuck up ur ipd which will fuck up your eye spacing, which will fuck up your eye mouth eye angle, which will fuck up your mouth placement, fucking up your chin to philtrum, fucking up your facial thirds, u get it
ye i get it, what i mean is the "ideal ratios" are calibrated with a specific skull in mind, or atleast an average of these skulls. This can affect those extremities such as those w tall skull and those with brachy skull can get affected, cos if say ideal fwhr is calibrated w respect to meso skull , then tall skull guy may said to have low fwhr although from observation, ive seen those w taller skulls do not need a high fwhr, while those with brachy skulls actually failoed w high fwhr (if di caprio had ramirez tier fwhr i think hed look ver ylow iq impulsive)

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
ye i get it, what i mean is the "ideal ratios" are calibrated with a specific skull in mind, or atleast an average of these skulls. This can affect those extremities such as those w tall skull and those with brachy skull can get affected, cos if say ideal fwhr is calibrated w respect to meso skull , then tall skull guy may said to have low fwhr although from observation, ive seen those w taller skulls do not need a high fwhr, while those with brachy skulls actually failoed w high fwhr (if di caprio had ramirez tier fwhr i think hed look ver ylow iq impulsive)
High fwhr with a short skull makes u look autistic and down syndrome. Most curries have good fwhrs but they lack the tall skull look, so they look squished. Same with many Mexicans. Whites have the opposite problem.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and BrahminBoss
IMG 1229

How much did he ascend @BrahminBoss
IMG 1228

• Hmm...
Brutal eye colour pill. Reminded me to overdose on glutathione