Moose Ali Khan is the most overreted curry ever seen

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844
Images   2023 07 05T203209571
The horse face, you could put a boing 747 in the middle of this guy's face
 
I will never understand why my horseface makes me subhuman and these people are literally models with gigahorseface terrible aging genetics and pheno

ERfuel it's over for me and I don't know why
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
I will never understand why my horseface makes me subhuman and these people are literally models with gigahorseface terrible aging genetics and pheno

ERfuel it's over for me and I don't know why
Not its over
 
mogging 99 percent of cumskins as a grandpa. a true GOAT
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 103645, Deleted member 31454, violentino and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24554, NerdcelThundercok, kality and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31454 and Deleted member 30898
I will never understand why my horseface makes me subhuman and these people are literally models with gigahorseface terrible aging genetics and pheno

ERfuel it's over for me and I don't know why
your features are shit and you have 0 harmony thats why your horseface makes you a subhuman
 
he only looked in that one close-up interview, where he keeps lifting one of his eyebrows.

wait let me find it real quick

edit:
@BrahminBoss had it as his avi for some time
 
you said you dont understand why your horseface makes you subhuman so i told you why. why so mad? :lul: :lul:
According to what you saying I'm sub 0 a deformed "human" and ugliest man alive
That's why I hate all of those retards who comes from TikTok and discord saying muh dark triad muh incels rate me
Plus I have seen your ugly face on that discord u faggot it's over for you ugly deathnik face
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
According to what you saying I'm sub 0 a deformed "human" and ugliest man alive
That's why I hate all of those retards who comes from TikTok and discord saying muh dark triad muh incels rate me
Plus I have seen your ugly face on that discord u faggot it's over for you ugly deathnik face
coping subhuman
 

Similar threads

hideousface
Replies
1
Views
90
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
sub5maxxer_
Replies
1
Views
10
IDontBlameAnybody
IDontBlameAnybody
sugarboyonewacc
Replies
0
Views
15
sugarboyonewacc
sugarboyonewacc
Todeboas16
Replies
9
Views
94
justausername
J
Pytel
Replies
34
Views
195
1jg9
1jg9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top