Mopson, the tale of a gay puppet

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
@Thompsonz has a daughter okay…

We have that figured out.

And this is the advice he gave to his pure angel:

“When you turn 18, I will take you all across the city to fuck as many men as you can. It will be like a day at Disneyland. You will fuck and suck cock until you are exhausted and leaking cum out of every hole in your body.”

His pure daughter said “okay daddy, do I fuck ugly men too?”

Thompsonx replied, “no, ugly men don’t deserve pussy. I already got mad at your whore mother for fucking me! I didn’t deserve it. She should have fucked Chad, not me!”

So his daughter agreed.

On his daughter’s 18th birthday, she got nicely dressed and showered and mopson was waiting downstairs for her.

“You look beautiful my daughter. Ready to be ravaged by big cocks?”

“Umm daddy, I’m scared.”

“Don’t be scared. Just fuck…it’s natural. It’s natural for women to be sluts and cheat. I encouraged your mother to cheat. I am pro slut, pro abortion and pro woman. I am a true feminist and man hater. The only men I like are Chad. I only like their big cocks to fuck the women in my life”

So his daughter went all around the city fucking every Chad in sight. It was like a busy day at work. She took her lunch break at 12…then continued fucking the shit out of every man she sAw as long as he Chad.

At the end of the day her holes were filled with so much cum. @Thompsonz said “honey, now it’s time for the grand finale……”

And Thompson slurped the cum out of every hole in his whore daughter body. He burped. “Ah, today was a good day,”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan, try2beme and 7 others
@Enfant terrible @AlexBrown84 @ropemax @Nameless_Sunflower this faggot likes his attention he wants me to tag the whole fucking forum, can you believe that? What an attention starved dog bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and AlexBrown84
You're deranged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 3828
You're deranged
Hnmmm more deranged than the faggot muppet bitch named mops on? Hmmm sounds like a faggot name to me. “Mopson” what a demented bitch

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bump

• JFL
bump

• JFL
so many threads about me..
power of light blue hunter eyes, innit?
If you had dark brown hunter eyes like a real dark triad badboy then maybe just maybe you might get to sniff some cooter once in a while. But let's face it the only thing A10's are good for is collecting funko pops and trying to suck your own dick on the bathroom floor for so long that the tiles get warm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
If you had dark brown hunter eyes like a real dark triad badboy then maybe just maybe you might get to sniff some cooter once in a while. But let's face it the only thing A10's are good for is collecting funko pops and trying to suck your own dick on the bathroom floor for so long that the tiles get warm
im a legit slayer on a break because of nw3 and trying to find my purpose in life
a10 is a blessing god gave me and i used it for 100% in my prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
im a legit slayer on a break because of nw3 and trying to find my purpose in life
a10 is a blessing god gave me and i used it for 100% in my prime
Let's face it it's over for norwoodcels our only purpose now is putting garbage bags over our windows and shitposting until we decompose

• +1
Let's face it it's over for norwoodcels our only purpose now is putting garbage bags over our windows and shitposting until we decompose
what about transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
what about transplant
Hmm yeah might be time to bite the bullet and take a trip to turkey soon

If I had my old perfect hair back I'd have more virgins than the ramadancels think they're gonna have after they rope inshallah

• +1
Buip

Korean fried chicken almost finished innit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot