Morality Only Truly Benefits The "Winners" Of Society (Any "Loser" In Life With Self Imposed Moral Restrictions IS A FOOL)

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I find it really weird how many incels are moralfags and how they don't seem to understand that these self imposed limitations (morals) they like to pat themselves on the back for are literally a handicap THAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD

It makes sense for Chad to be morally against rape, because he will never need to force or coerce a woman, and its understandable why normie males are morally against it to, because from birth all males are indoctrinated via rhetoric and media to think that "we all have a chance" and "there's someone out there for everyone", so subconsciously most every guy is thinking - "Why rape, I just need to wait for my chance" as though its guaranteed

On that same note it doesn't surprise me that rich people often speak ill of people who steal, and so on and so forth

ITS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THINGS IN LIFE THAT ARE THE MOST "MORAL" BECAUSE

THE "MORAL CODE" INHERENTLY CATERS TO THOSE WHO ARE "WINNERS" IN SOCIETY

Morals favor those who have and punish those who don't

Its very easy to say "I'll never steal" when you aren't starving and homeless

Its very easy to say "I'd never kill" when you live in a safe area and have resources, and your life isn't at stake

Its very easy to say "I'd never rape" when you have a history of romantic success that keeps you hopeful and mentally stable, so even when you have a "dry spill" you know there's something around the corner (or at least you can tell yourself that)

Moral restrictions only benefit those who are "winners" to begin with, and that's the irony of morals, they are inherently "unfair" BECAUSE ITS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW A MORAL CODE THAT IS BIASED IN YOUR FAVOR

Moral codes protect "havers" and shames/restricts the "have nots", morals are basically a "glass ceiling" in the race to find wealth and success, those with it will forever be beneath the people who are above them, because those above don't need to be "immoral" to get what they want, so morality is very convenient for them

ITS A NICE SHINY SEE THROUGH GLASS FLOOR FOR THEM TO LOOK DOWN AT EVERYONE ELSE

People who are "immoral" are people who don't have the delusions that moral people have, because they don't have the same conveniences that allow them to cope and lie to themselves about the reality of life

THIS IS WHY I SAY ALL MORALFAGS ARE BLUE PILLED

YOU CANNOT HAVE MORALS AND BE TRULY BLACK PILLED (YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF)

You aren't being honest at that point, you are still holding onto certain rules, because you don't truly see yourself as part of the "loser bracket", you still think "there's hope" deep down

Or worse, you have some kind of weird martyr complex, and you feel like you are "living up to" some standard by holding onto the morals you were raised with, despite them not favoring you, its nothing but PATHETIC AND POINTLESS EGO STROKING

As a LOSER in society you can't afford anymore handicaps, you already have enough to begin with

LEAVE THE MORAL HANDICAPS TO THOSE WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE MORAL CODE

@Proex @rightfulcel @joeveniro @Marsiere214 @Rope2647 @St. Wristcel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PMF1, horizontallytall, angelo and 41 others

was expecting another pedo thread ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, and 79 others, isis_Bleach and 7 others
Very motivating and inspiring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4612

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 24347 and 10 others
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
you can have morals its just that you have a completely different system of ethics lol.

consequentialism vs deontologial ethics

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
you can have morals its just that you have a completely different system of ethics lol.

doesn't really debunk what i said. having morals in life will hold you back unless you just wanna stroke your ego by being a "good person"

doesn't really debunk what i said. having morals in life will hold you back unless you just wanna stroke your ego by being a "good person"
im not debunking anything.

• +1
I find it really weird how many incels are moralfags and how they don't seem to understand that these self imposed limitations (morals) they like to pat themselves on the back for are literally a handicap THAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD

It makes sense for Chad to be morally against rape, because he will never need to force or coerce a woman, and its understandable why normie males are morally against it to, because from birth all males are indoctrinated via rhetoric and media to think that "we all have a chance" and "there's someone out there for everyone", so subconsciously most every guy is thinking - "Why rape, I just need to wait for my chance" as though its guaranteed

On that same note it doesn't surprise me that rich people often speak ill of people who steal, and so on and so forth

ITS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THINGS IN LIFE THAT ARE THE MOST "MORAL" BECAUSE

THE "MORAL CODE" INHERENTLY CATERS TO THOSE WHO ARE "WINNERS" IN SOCIETY

Morals favor those who have and punish those who don't

Its very easy to say "I'll never steal" when you aren't starving and homeless

Its very easy to say "I'd never kill" when you live in a safe area and have resources, and your life isn't at stake

Its very easy to say "I'd never rape" when you have a history of romantic success that keeps you hopeful and mentally stable, so even when you have a "dry spill" you know there's something around the corner (or at least you can tell yourself that)

Moral restrictions only benefit those who are "winners" to begin with, and that's the irony of morals, they are inherently "unfair" BECAUSE ITS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW A MORAL CODE THAT IS BIASED IN YOUR FAVOR

Moral codes protect "havers" and shames/restricts the "have nots", morals are basically a "glass ceiling" in the race to find wealth and success, those with it will forever be beneath the people who are above them, because those above don't need to be "immoral" to get what they want, so morality is very convenient for them

ITS A NICE SHINY SEE THROUGH GLASS FLOOR FOR THEM TO LOOK DOWN AT EVERYONE ELSE

People who are "immoral" are people who don't have the delusions that moral people have, because they don't have the same conveniences that allow them to cope and lie to themselves about the reality of life

THIS IS WHY I SAY ALL MORALFAGS ARE BLUE PILLED

YOU CANNOT HAVE MORALS AND BE TRULY BLACK PILLED (YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF)

You aren't being honest at that point, you are still holding onto certain rules, because you don't truly see yourself as part of the "loser bracket", you still think "there's hope" deep down

Or worse, you have some kind of weird martyr complex, and you feel like you are "living up to" some standard by holding onto the morals you were raised with, despite them not favoring you, its nothing but PATHETIC AND POINTLESS EGO STROKING

As a LOSER in society you can't afford anymore handicaps, you already have enough to begin with

LEAVE THE MORAL HANDICAPS TO THOSE WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE MORAL CODE

@Proex @rightfulcel @joeveniro @Marsiere214 @Rope2647 @St. Wristcel

Excellent thread tbh.

• +1
Nice one pinkwel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Toth's thot and Deleted member 4612
Insanely high IQ thread holy shit

Yes, morality can only be sustained by those who don't need to break its code in the first place

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24347, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
You always come up with those threads that I had maybe in mind but couldn’t think as deeply about them, I noticed some dots but not as great, nice it’s somewhat eye opening

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others and alriodai
i know THE morality you are upset with is pedophilia so nah

you are jelious of ultra rich pedo rings i bet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 4612
i know THE morality you are upset with is pedophilia so nah

you are jelious of ultra rich pedo rings i bet
no nigga, there's plenty of different moralities that exist.

i bet you feel so high and mighty virtue signalling about "pedos" against some dude who likes teenage girls (which all men do)

go back to reddit you sjw

i was waiting for this

predictable asf jfl

Finally a high IQ rant by this user
Congratulations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
Based high IQ thread

• +1
Morality is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: pizza
this is hedonism,nice thread,life fuel for me

The conquerors conquer and stablish their own set of laws. You should aim to abide by your own laws and create your own laws not to obey the laws of others.

• +1
The conquerors conquer and stablish their own set of laws. You should aim to abide by your own laws and create your own laws not to obey the laws of others.
laws=/=morals, this thread was about morals.

they establish their own laws but also prescribe a restrictive set of values for the low

laws=/=morals, this thread was about morals.

they establish their own laws but also prescribe a restrictive set of values for the low
Change laws by morals in my phrase then.

• +1
You are one of my favourite posters tbh

• Love it
i understand your point, but think about this. People who have morals, have them because they are, like you said, born into convenience. So if you are born into a loving family, who is providing for you mentally and financial, you have an idea of love that come from how your family treated you.

an "immoral" person, for example, grows up without a dad. Feels alone and angry towards her mother, for giving her a shit life. because she is envious of the people born into families who love and provide. Her "morals" are gained from outside her family, in her phone, on social media. And those morals are of sexualization, degeneracy. because this evidently sells, and her source of reason comes not from family, but from a degenerate community

similarly, a man without a father, who grows up with resentment and neglect. feels angry that he has no direction in life. he wants to feel loved. so he find refuge with other men who go through similar problem as him. and often times, they are the ones doing "immoral" things.

notice how all morality, stems for youth. growth. and from family.

immorality stems truly from loneliness, jealousy, and envy of those born into family and values. it is not a choice, if you are raised good, you will be good

• +1
i understand your point, but think about this. People who have morals, have them because they are, like you said, born into convenience. So if you are born into a loving family, who is providing for you mentally and financial, you have an idea of love that come from how your family treated you.

an "immoral" person, for example, grows up without a dad. Feels alone and angry towards her mother, for giving her a shit life. because she is envious of the people born into families who love and provide. Her "morals" are gained from outside her family, in her phone, on social media. And those morals are of sexualization, degeneracy. because this evidently sells, and her source of reason comes not from family, but from a degenerate community

similarly, a man without a father, who grows up with resentment and neglect. feels angry that he has no direction in life. he wants to feel loved. so he find refuge with other men who go through similar problem as him. and often times, they are the ones doing "immoral" things.

immorality stems truly from loneliness, jealousy, and envy of those born into family and values. it is not a choice, if you are raised good, you will be good
that pretty much confirms what i said. morals benefit the winners in society

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
morals are an extension of values, the morals don’t matter much but if you’re a murderer, you value killing people, don’t be surprised when your value goes through the floor to people unless it’s out of a justification for self defense. everything in your life is actions and consequences no matter what, it’s up to you to decide your values from if you’ll talk to fat people to if you think doing cocaine on the weeknd’s is ok

• +1
At first it looks like another bait, but this is actually a legit thread. It is very easy to abide by a few rules about avoiding things you are actually not pressured to do.

Also its easy to not be hateful and be lawful and "pay back to society" when you have incentives in your life and your surroundings treat you fairly and humanely, like a peer instead of like an inferior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 4612
Yessir, rules are there for the elite to benefit from

• +1
read every word and must say i agree with this based and high IQ post

• +1
What about people who are well off, who help others beneath them? They feel a moral obligation to give back, uplift others, this in no way benefits themselves except to feel good about helping others and giving back.

This is a win-win exchange and should be celebrated. What you proposed where moral situations that help some but hold back others, but not all morals are like this.

• +1
What about people who are well off, who help others beneath them? They feel a moral obligation to give back, uplift others, this in no way benefits themselves except to feel good about helping others and giving back.

This is a win-win exchange and should be celebrated. What you proposed where moral situations that help some but hold back others, but not all morals are like this.
well true, in that situation both people benefit. the person who is well off is benefiting from an emotional standpoint. they felt the moral obligation likely because of how they were raised, believing it was good to be altruistic.

but as I said, that benefits the people who were winners of society, because they get to feel good about themselves. the person who was the "loser" benefits from the person helping them in that situation. however if that "loser" is only being helped in a temporary situation, they would still not benefit from making sacrifices when they are not being helped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Good topic.
This society is completely rigged tbh. I want to see it all burn down at this point.

My government will use the excuse of corona and the billions it 'costed' to raise taxes again the following years, putting the average citizen into more slavery.

The same government that forced me to attend public schools till the age of 18 so I could get brainwashed and indoctrinated.

Fuck man. It's hard to be based and high IQ in a world of NPC's.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4612
Inb4 i start selling drugs cuz no money for surgery

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 4612
https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...-imposed-moral-restrictions-is-a-fool.198049/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4612

Family is only one type of socialization. The rest all reinforce norms that benefit those in power

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Vitruvian, MansNotHot and 1 other person
this reminds me of kindergarten when I used to steal little toy cars or little toy soldiers I didnt take a lot like only a few and when my mom found them at home she returned them, then all kids in the group knew I was a thief and this kid who was rich as fuck back then was standing on his high horse moralfagging how his parents have tought him good not to steal like mf you have everything you dont need to even think about it of course you wont

when I think about it now the fact I got caught and all the conversations how bad it is to steal and the slaps my mom gave me didnt change my view on taking things which arent mine, I only became better at doing it so I dont get caught jfl, since then I have stole money from the fags in school who I didnt like, at the start of the new school years I was stealing school books from classmates(we had to pay for them) or swapped mine for theirs without them knowing if the one I got was too rough and shit like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
@Gaia262 thank you for this gem thread

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
this should be on best of best.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 16275
8p094zk6xog81

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

True and more accuarte