More attractive height?

Vote

• 6’3

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • 6’6

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
b
uhmm..... thaats because you live in india! (Not a normal country)

I live in germany (a normal country)
the average height there is 6.5 foot
bullshit

6'3 -6'4 IS PERFECT AF. YOU GET INSANE HEIGHT HALO AND AT THIS HEIGHT ILL SAY FACE = HEIGHT
IM 192CM AND LTN DESPITE THAT I HAD GIRLS CALL ME CUTE/HOT [ IM FAR AWAY FROM LOOKING CUTE] HAD I NOT BEEN TALL WITH THE SAME FACE I LEGIT WOULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE.
BLESS MY LIMBS

which country you from

Last edited:
exactly so 6’2 is the best overall
Truly overall, like health, proportions, gymmaxing capability etc. probably yeah, most models are that height. If you prioritize SMV and mogging 6'3-6'4.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Not really. It’s taller than pretty much all of Asia and America and it’s about average for Europe.
a legit barefoot 6 feet is above average in europe too easily

I’ve seen so much hype surrounding heights like 6’5 or 6’6 but are they really optimal? At that point you don’t even look human, I have a hard time imagining they’re the most attractive heights.
OMG the cope in these threads bro.... 6'6 is genuinely borderline tall for zoomers. If you're 6'3 as a zoomer you see other 6'3 guys all the time if you're 6'5+ you're a unicorn and girls love that

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
OMG the cope in these threads bro.... 6'6 is genuinely borderline tall for zoomers. If you're 6'3 as a zoomer you see other 6'3 guys all the time if you're 6'5+ you're a unicorn and girls love that
your mentally i’ll bro

the thing is there are several kind of ideal that reject each other so sticking to just one height in pointless
of course rotters here only think in terms of the mog and swear by being above 6’4
but honestly it's hard to take them seriously especially when they lack visuospatial skills and fail to properly visualize how those height look irl it’s the same problem with foids that fetishizes numbers
my take on what the sweetspot would be in day to day matters is 6’0-6’3
sports 6’2-6’6
attractiveness/aesthetics 6’1-6’3
masculinity/dominance : 6’3-6’5
So in the end 6'3 and 6'4 are the perfect heights

bullshit go outside and see, a legit stadiometer 6’2 is pretty damn tall good enough to mog most everywhere
Not in USA not in a college campus. This just isn't true, it's cope. Sure it's taller than the average balding fat ass normie but it's literally bare minimum to be considered not short to girls

Not in USA not in a college campus. This just isn't true, it's cope. Sure it's taller than the average balding fat ass normie but it's literally bare minimum to be considered not short to girls
bullshit, the average girl is 5’4, women have statistically been shown to like men taller than them by 8+ inches and 6’2 is 10 inches higher

bullshit, the average girl is 5’4, women have statistically been shown to like men taller than them by 8+ inches and 6’2 is 10 inches higher
Women aren't thinking "omg he's 2 inches taller than average!!!" Dude, if you're not noticably taller (3+ inches) than average (5'11.5) than you will get clowned if you call yourself tall

“Average zoomer is 7’7 bro”

Women aren't thinking "omg he's 2 inches taller than average!!!" Dude, if you're not noticably taller (3+ inches) than average (5'11.5) than you will get clowned if you call yourself tall
average is not 5’11.5 in the US, where i’m from, it’s like 5’9, not even close to 5’11.5

besides, you should never call yourself tall bc it’s egotistical and not NT

average is not 5’11.5 in the US, where i’m from, it’s like 5’9, not even close to 5’11.5
Once again the average 40 year old balding fat faggot is 5'9 yes and it's skewed down by midgets because there are more short people than tall people but when it comes to young zoomers that girls are considering it's 5'11+

besides, you should never call yourself tall bc it’s egotistical and not NT
6'3 guys call themselves big and tall all the time it's very nt. When you're 6'5 that's when it's so obvious that you're annoyed by the notion and don't even mention it because people ask you what your mom fed you all the time

187 cm is the best height.

Once again the average 40 year old balding fat faggot is 5'9 yes and it's skewed down by midgets because there are more short people than tall people but when it comes to young zoomers that girls are considering it's 5'11+
Yes because a generation that's full of people getting 3 hours of sleep and scrolling through tiktok all night is totally gonna be a good 3 inches taller than the last. You're just shit at assessing heights mate. I'm in Europe and I almost never see a guy above 6'1 at university. America is manlet land compared to Europe.

Yes because a generation that's full of people getting 3 hours of sleep and scrolling through tiktok all night is totally gonna be a good 3 inches taller than the last. You're just shit at assessing heights mate. I'm in Europe and I almost never see a guy above 6'1 at university. America is manlet land compared to Europe.
You've never been to America, the only places where people in Europe are taller is Scandinavian countries and Germany, everywhere else Americans height mog. Half of Europe is pakis

You've never been to America, the only places where people in Europe are taller is Scandinavian countries and Germany, everywhere else Americans height mog. Half of Europe is pakis
Lmao the only European country America heightmogs is Portugal

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
bullshit, there are hella latinos and hispanics in america bringing down the average

Lmao the only European country America heightmogs is Portugal
Ive been to Britain plenty of times people there are very short, this just isn't true. People in USA are built big and the guy is correct the average is indeed brought down by a massive influx of Hispanics living in the south, I don't live in the south though. I'm 6 ft tall and where I am it's very common to see girls my height and men much taller

bullshit, there are hella latinos and hispanics in america bringing down the average
Yes and this is why the"average height in America" is a flawed statistic because it's the size of 4 countries and there are some spots where the average height is probably like 5'7 because it's mexico or Chinatown and some where the average is over 6 feet because lots of Norwegian people live there.

Yes and this is why the"average height in America" is a flawed statistic because it's the size of 4 countries and there are some spots where the average height is probably like 5'7 because it's mexico or Chinatown and some where the average is over 6 feet because lots of Norwegian people live there.
look at the average of where you live, like the state and go from there

in texas and california, a legit 6 feet barefoot evening height is 1 standard deviation above the mean, and is classified as tall, regardless of what your autistic self thinks, it’s just numbers

6’3-6’4 is ideal imo for everything so i’d go with 6’3

in texas and california, a legit 6 feet barefoot evening height is 1 standard deviation above the mean, and is classified as tall, regardless of what your autistic self thinks, it’s just numbers
Texas and California is full of fucking mexicans

Stop coping with the short niggas, all the white states are over 5'11
IMG 20231122 131308

Only because a lot of them got shit midfaces and horrible bone mass
Nah, it's a long body. More risk for disease, cancer cell,
it takes 20 years for the blood to circulate. Whereas short is compact, hence look younger and age better. In the past people were shorter